Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
What is this dude ^ an Israeli shill? That "who started it" thread i saw the other day a had that same "being on the fence" while not being on the fence at all swag.

OUtside of my tax dollars being sent over there i really don't give a fuk one way or the other. I was ignorant about a situation, i asked a question. Same shyt here. I can see both sides doing shyt, wtf do you expect me to do lie and choose a side cause it's cool?

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
doesn't this mean the flip also? You think they'll try to tie terrorist organizations to the "state of Palestine" and say they were/are responsible for war crimes as well?

As no declaration of war has been issued isn't attempting to shoot a mortar at a civilian population sorta...bad?

Would be tough cuz they have also different groups not working under Hamas. Israel gonna need some slam dunk proof

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
doesn't this mean the flip also? You think they'll try to tie terrorist organizations to the "state of Palestine" and say they were/are responsible for war crimes as well?

As no declaration of war has been issued isn't attempting to shoot a mortar at a civilian population sorta...bad?

I know breh, if Israel can get ICC judgements on their side they might even be able to occupy, blockade, freeze finances, assassinate, arbitrarily imprison, build on occupied territory, build huge walls, control movement, use segregated roads, bomb as they please...

oh wait.

bigesco

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
obama is a real bytch as nikka for not supporting this.

He doesnt have a choice he just follows orders

As a Palestinian, deep down this dont mean shyt cuz its not gonna make Israel suddenly peaceful or us suddenly militarily able, but its a start:manny:

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
kinda sideways....

so what is this peaceful outcome the Palestinians would be willing to accept?

:ohhh: what's sideways? he wanted some info to tell his kid what happened

anyway, the fact that you're clueless about the solution just shows how much misinformation is out there

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
there is no confusion about the 'solution'. there is only delay.

for palestine
* state in west bank and gaza strip
* some (small percent) of refugees return to israel, others get compensation
* get some land from israel in return for some israel settlements in palestine areas

for israel
* demilitarized palestine
* some west bank settlements remain
* peace and normal relations with dozens of countries

:obama:

the only tough parts are the exact layout of the 1967 borders, water resources, some stuff like that. it's very hard to settle on that of course but it's basically a geographic issue

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
from what I can see, BP posted twice in this thread, and didn't say anything about his kid

true. I, however, have evolved this fascinating neurological phenomenon called memory. Sometimes it works across threads too. Like magic!

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
have they (not you) proposed a solution?

:mindblown: do you think I just made up my solution? This is the 2 state solution that has been in the works for 30 years with commitments from both sides and the international community

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
true. I, however, have evolved this fascinating neurological phenomenon called memory. Sometimes it works across threads too. Like magic!

ok, well you could have explained that in the first place (or posted your video in the appropriate thread), since i do not have ESP. what I saw was BP in this thread saying he was ignorant about the situation, and then you saying "here's a video for your kid"

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

You're being naive @zerozero. Have you forgotten what happened during the Clinton Administration? Arafat said if he took such a deal that he would be killed and he backed off. That cowardice is what led to what we have now. Palestinians backing down to the more militant factions (though Israeli settlements should be illegal).

Those same factions have recently been democratically elected. You're operating under and entirely optimistic point of view. There is a faction of the Palestinian and Arab communities that refuse to recognize Israel's right to exist and demand the right to return (and not in the limited way that you say). Basically, Israel has no reason to believe that such a deal would actually be accepted, and at the same time it's violating law by increasing those settlements.

There is no easy solution.

Last edited by a moderator: