Daps
Reppin
NULL
The sad thing about dude is how paranoid he is. He thinks everybody is out to get the Jews and shyt...

No, I think people are biased against Jews. This thought is supported by statistics. You know, Arithmetic.

nikka Israel has the whole world on their side

This has to be some kind of joke.

yet all the international community asks is they stop protecting themselves

Fixed.

and let the Arabs make a state and they still play more games...

Arabs won't even sit at the damn table to talk about it, while Israel has been begging them to.

then they get bit with a rocket or bombing and are like :sadbron:

And then Israel defends itself, and you are like :sadbron:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
The sad thing about dude is how paranoid he is. He thinks everybody is out to get the Jews and shyt... nikka Israel has the whole world on their side and America guarantees Israel's security yet all the international community asks is they stop the bullshyt and let the Arabs make a state and they still play more games... then they get bit with a rocket or bombing and are like :sadbron:
See how he keeps using the phrase "Race card" like a true racist. Ha!

Can someone get rid of this piece of sh!t already?

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

tumblr_m9go3kZgLn1r3yo1wo1_500.gif

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
Here's a question for y'all, from both sides of the discussion ... what is your ideal solution to the conflict? (without wiping out EITHER side, so no "kill all the palestinians" or "kill all the jews" answers)

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
Here's a question for y'all, from both sides of the discussion ... what is your ideal solution to the conflict? (without wiping out EITHER side, so no "kill all the palestinians" or "kill all the jews" answers)

there is no confusion about the 'solution'. there is only delay.

for palestine
* state in west bank and gaza strip
* some (small percent) of refugees return to israel, others get compensation
* get some land from israel in return for some israel settlements in palestine areas

for israel
* demilitarized palestine
* some west bank settlements remain
* peace and normal relations with dozens of countries

:obama:

the only tough parts are the exact layout of the 1967 borders, water resources, some stuff like that. it's very hard to settle on that of course but it's basically a geographic issue

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

'Palestinians' would have a higher quality of life in Egypt and Jordan.

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
One state solution. Israel is an international peace zone and a model for equal human rights governed by a multi-ethnic, multi-racial, secular government. People are free to live, travel, and worship there in peace, regardless of their background. Also, for Palestinians I'd like to see a full right to return or steep reparations paid for land and lives lost.

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
One state solution. Israel is an international peace zone and a model for equal human rights governed by a multi-ethnic, multi-racial, secular government. People are free to live, travel, and worship there in peace, regardless of their background. Also, for Palestinians I'd like to see a full right to return or steep reparations paid for land and lives lost.

I don't think one state is possible breh. The Israelis won't accept it at all for starts but secondly even if you could put both peoples together I don't think it'd be a happy marriage

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
I don't think one state is possible breh. The Israelis won't accept it at all for starts but secondly even if you could put both peoples together I don't think it'd be a happy marriage
It would be possible with UN peace keepers on every corner. It would be like how Reconstruction was supposed to be.

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
It would be possible with UN peace keepers on every corner.

lol

I meant culturally/sociologically, not just in terms of physical violence. Like if you put all the people in this thread together in one country we'd get along somehow. I'm not sure that's true for people with more more conservative or ethnic nationalist mindsets

I think jerusalem should have some sort of special UN status though.

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
lol

I meant culturally/sociologically, not just in terms of physical violence. Like if you put all the people in this thread together in one country we'd get along somehow. I'm not sure that's true for people with more more conservative or ethnic nationalist mindsets

I think jerusalem should have some sort of special UN status though.
If America is possible then my vision for Israel is possible.