Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
fukking idiots indeed

Another stupid question.

If you had a relative in hostage, would you be ok with Israel continuing to commit genocide until and only until they were released? If they were not released, or killed, would you be ok with Israel wiping Gaza off the face of the earth?

Feel free to answer or ignore
Not a stupid question and it is a moral dilemma. Answer your own question. Would you be okay with sacrificing your family as indefinite hostages if it meant a ceasefire?

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Not a stupid question and it is a moral dilemma. Answer your own question. Would you be okay with sacrificing your family as indefinite hostages if it meant a ceasefire?

Answer my own question?

I'm not a moral black hole, so no, I would want Israel to stop military operations and begin the process of de-occupying Gaza and the West Bank, regardless of the immediate or long term condition of my family.

Alright. Answer your question and mine. Or run away :pachaha:

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
Answer my own question?

I'm not a moral black hole, so no, I would want Israel to stop military operations and begin the process of de-occupying Gaza and the West Bank, regardless of the immediate or long term condition of my family.

Alright. Answer your question and mine. Or run away :pachaha:
Easy for you to say now but why don’t most Israelis agree with you? Most are supportive of the governments actions. Are they all void of morality? Or does your morality change when you’re faced with different circumstances

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
You're talking to a genocide supporting troll.
They know they are hypocrites. They know what they support is abhorrent. You'll never get an honest answer from him.

Cx1Gt44UcAApxhw

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
They know they are hypocrites. They know what they support is abhorrent. You'll never get an honest answer from him.

Cx1Gt44UcAApxhw
I don’t support genocide but not everything is black and white.

I do know that you care more about the fate of the Palestinians than Hamas does.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If Israel is only going to agree to a temporary ceasefire with the condition of the survival of Hamas then a ceasefire where Hamas retains some hostages for leverage is a possibility

Are you serious? Understand this, the elimination of Hamas is like eliminating the Taliban. It's a pipe dream folks tell you to accept the carnage.

Israel's actions will lead to more Hamas members not less. So what's next? Kill all Palestinians? Well that's what they are in the process of doing and that's what you folks seem comfortable with.

You are so caught up in Israel's justifications, that you will excuse ethnic cleansing. That makes you either stupid or evil. Hamas already offered a permanent ceasefire and a return of all hostages. Guess who said no?

So if the eradication of Hamas is the goal of Israel above and beyond the return of hostages and we already know that's impossible, guess what's left? Land grabs and murder. This is what we are seeing in real time and you choose to ignore it behind hypotheticals, and antiquated views on who is good and who is evil.

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
Are you serious? Understand this, the elimination of Hamas is like eliminating the Taliban. It's a pipe dream folks tell you to accept the carnage.

Israel's actions will lead to more Hamas members not less. So what's next? Kill all Palestinians? Well that's what they are in the process of doing and that's what you folks seem comfortable with.

You are so caught up in Israel's justifications, that you will excuse ethnic cleansing. That makes you either stupid or evil. Hamas already offered a permanent ceasefire and a return of all hostages. Guess who said no?

So if the eradication of Hamas is the goal of Israel above and beyond the return of hostages and we already know that's impossible, guess what's left? Land grabs and murder. This is what we are seeing in real time and you choose to ignore it behind hypotheticals, and antiquated views on who is good and who is evil.
If Hamas survives what’s preventing them from doing another October 7th again once they’ve regained strength?

Why are you apologizing for Hamas and saying it’s impossible for them to do the right thing and surrender?

You care more about the fate of Palestinian people than Hamas does. Which you should because Hamas doesn’t give a damn about them and that’s exactly the problem.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
If Hamas survives what’s preventing them from doing another October 7th again once they’ve regained strength?

Why are you apologizing for Hamas and saying it’s impossible for them to do the right thing and surrender?

You care more about the fate of Palestinian people than Hamas does. Which you should because Hamas doesn’t give a damn about them and that’s exactly the problem.
the simple objective fact that it wasn't worth it:unimpressed:

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Easy for you to say now but why don’t most Israelis agree with you? Most are supportive of the governments actions. Are they all void of morality? Or does your morality change when you’re faced with different circumstances

Because they're murderous Zionists or supportive of murderous Zionists or too apathetic to condemn and resist murderous Zionists? And whichever category you put them in, they're morally bankrupt?

Waiting for you to answer those questions by the way. Or do you have more hypothetical questions trying to deflect? :pachaha:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Same way Israel doesn't give a damn about the hostages?

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
Because they're murderous Zionists or supportive of murderous Zionists or to apathetic to condemn and resist murderous Zionists? And whichever category you put them in, they're morally bankrupt?

Waiting for you to answer those questions by the way. Or do you have more hypothetical questions trying to deflect? :pachaha:
Very racist and naive to condemn them all as morally bankrupt. Until you can walk in their shoes it’d be wise not to assume you’re morally superior to them because your perspective might change

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
You’re foolish if you don’t think they would try again lol
try what again? all they did was reaffirm netanyahu's position in a way that got what little of their land they had left carved up.

and their biggest 'win' in years ended up getting their entire population punched down on for months in response. it did not lead to arab unity because the reality is arab nations are not a monolith any more than christian nations are. it also got their supporters and enablers clipped even outside of palestine. on top of that, they got to see their greatest defensive tactics be appealing for aid in the form of external legal action and trying to leverage social media to garner sympathy.

literally nothing about the military action benefitted them in any real capacity - especially when it became abundantly clear that israel is the only nation in the world that gets to fight with a blank check.

there is nothing about this that says "run it back". if you're going to fight, you need to fight with the goal of actually winning. they didn't do this no matter how much I or anyone else empathizes with them. nothing about this was worth it directly or indirectly.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Cx1Gt44UcAApxhw

It's a slow Monday morning breh

I want to see how far this discussion can drag out.