Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Very racist and naive to condemn them all as morally bankrupt. Until you can walk in their shoes it’d be wise not to assume you’re morally superior to them because your perspective might change

"Walk a mile in their shoes"

They have to stand in line, I'd want to stand in the shoes of the following first:

Germans during WW2
Hutus in Rwanda
Apartheid Afrikaners
White people in the south

Anyone else you recommend? After this list, I'll be able to step in their shoes and walk some :pachaha:

It's a slow Monday morning breh

I want to see how far this discussion can drag out.

@LOST IN THE SAUCE we're at the point where I'm racist and naive. I got an hour left :mjlol:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Could be but one could argue Israel is trying to prevent future hostages. Why isn’t Hamas trying to prevent future Palestinian death?
Are they? Intimidation doesn’t prevent violence. It just escalates it.

Plus you still have Hezbollah and the Houthis to worry about doing the same thing.

If someone told you the US government is putting black gang members in jail to prevent future gang violence, but they continue to underfund schools, create housing ghettos, and continue to over police black neighborhoods you would be right to say doing one while continuing the inequality isn’t you condemning them taking action. You’re explaining why it won’t work.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Are they? Intimidation doesn’t prevent violence. It just escalates it.

Plus you still have Hezbollah and the Houthis to worry about doing the same thing.

If someone told you the US government is putting black gang members in jail to prevent future gang violence, but they continue to underfund schools, create housing ghettos, and continue to over police black neighborhoods you would be right to say doing one while continuing the inequality isn’t you condemning them taking action. You’re explaining why it won’t work.
On the flip side, does terrorism work either?

Has it successfully intimidated Israel into meeting their demands?

In my lifetime Hezbollah and Hamas rockets just led to the iron dome. Which now, is meme fodder for how irrelevant their attacks have been as folks pull out lawn chairs and enjoy the show.

Or the expansion of settlements.

Or now the entirety of Gaza being displaced.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
On the flip side, does terrorism work either?

Has it successfully intimidated Israel into meeting their demands?

In my lifetime Hezbollah and Hamas rockets just led to the iron dome. Which now, is meme fodder for how irrelevant their attacks have been as folks pull out lawn chairs and enjoy the show.

Or the expansion of settlements.

Or now the entirety of Gaza being displaced.
Yeah kind of. Didn’t the Iranian hostage Crisis get the US influenced shah out of Iran?

Technological advantages don’t last forever. That’s why you gotta stay developing new tech.
I personally wouldn’t count on it forever. We are already seeing the beginning of drone warfare.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Yeah kind of. Didn’t the Iranian hostage Crisis get the US influenced shah out of Iran?

Technological advantages don’t last forever. That’s why you gotta stay developing new tech.
I personally wouldn’t count on it forever. We are already seeing the beginning of drone warfare.
Terrorism is less effective than Israel steamrolling Hamas. The only thing that can stop Israel at this point is if western governments force Israel’s hand

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Terrorism is less effective than Israel steamrolling Hamas. The only thing that can stop Israel at this point is if western governments force Israel’s hand
How can you tell that though in the immediate?

If you told me the Nazis killing the Jews was a more effective strategy than trying to take the Russian empire…both Russia and the Jews are still thriving economies and Germany is united democracy now. Nazis have rallies in parks.

I’ve never heard of the Houthis until Saudis and Israel started messing around.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Walk a mile in their shoes"

They have to stand in line, I'd want to stand in the shoes of the following first:

Germans during WW2
Hutus in Rwanda
Apartheid Afrikaners
White people in the south

Anyone else you recommend? After this list, I'll be able to step in their shoes and walk some :pachaha:

@LOST IN THE SAUCE we're at the point where I'm racist and naive. I got an hour left :mjlol:

Hey why don’t you walk a mile in the shoes of the Mongols?

Whats insane is these a$$hole Zionist on this board wouldn’t give any other nation on earth the pass that they are giving what is clearly a lunatic government in Israel. Not even the U.S would get a pass.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Hey why don’t you walk a mile in the shoes of the Mongols?

Whats insane is these a$$hole Zionist on this board wouldn’t give any other nation on earth the pass that they are giving what is clearly a lunatic government in Israel. Not even the U.S would get a pass.
Arabs don’t care either. Or did you forget their press release :pachaha:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I don’t live in an Arab country and I didn’t vote for their president so I don’t see your point.

Yall can’t even defend this barbarity anymore so now you have reported to distractions. I suppose that’s progress.
Defend what? I haven’t ever defended it. I’ve called it a terribly gross miscalculation that has gotten them damn near pushed off the chessboard.

It’s a gross and terrible miscalculation from Hamas. That not even the countries supplying them with weapons, intel and funding for their ill advised plan cared more than enough than to call for a ceasefire.

I have not and will not lose any sleep over what happens over there and it will not affect my voting whatsoever no matter the outcome.

As far as barbarism, ain’t shyt changed from today than 3 months ago about how Israel has approached this and I said from jump this is probably how it was going to look.

And I’ll be honest, there ain’t nothing you’re going to vote for that’s going to change the scenario over there. That’s just the fact.

For your mental health, I hope you comes to term with two things:

You can disagree with something and there isn’t some Hail Mary coming to change the realities on the ground.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
And let’s be frank. There is nothing for Hamas to gain by holding onto the hostages and attempting to prolong this.

Hold your L. There’s nothing of value left for them here besides their own self preservation for their leadership.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
My question is would you be ok with a ceasefire if it meant your family would be held hostage indefinitely. Let’s say the ceasefire terms was that 75% of the hostages could be released and Hamas retained 25% for future leverage.
this is genuinely confusing. why would hamas want to keep them if they actually get a deal they like?

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
this is genuinely confusing. why would hamas want to keep them if they actually get a deal they like?
Israel wants a temporary ceasefire, Hamas wants a permanent ceasefire. If they meet somewhere in the middle it’s possible Hamas agrees to a temporary ceasefire if they keep some type of leverage