Brooklyn
Gaza%20Evacuation%20Zone%20Map%20March%202%2C%202024.png

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
When I started seeing little kids being pulled out of the rubble pale and dead, I stopped searching anything related to this war. I'll read articles on Reddit and official news sites but, Twitter is off limits.
It's important to bear whiteness.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

Should have been saying this should have happened 4 months ago, I was banging on fukking tables telling them that supporting Israel was a losing policy for his own damn party. Dumb ass posters in here have damn near became conservative trying to support a war his own partys voters doesnt believe in. If biden was going to let this happen should have completely stepped back from the situation. Now with over 30k people dead 20+ thousand children theirs no walking back this monstrosity. And yes people would rather risk trump than vote for a war monger.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Should have been saying this should have happened 4 months ago, I was banging on fukking tables telling them that supporting Israel was a losing policy for his own damn party. Dumb ass posters in here have damn near became conservative trying to support a war his own partys voters doesnt believe in. If biden was going to let this happen should have completely stepped back from the situation. Now with over 30k people dead 20+ thousand children theirs no walking back this monstrosity. And yes people would rather risk trump than vote for a war monger.
Cynical view here

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
nothing will ever be good enough for some people and that's okay

:manny:
The administrations message has been pretty consistent.

But if folks wanted to take the cynical approach that the administration is changing their tone due to protest votes...why view that as a negative.

I thought that was the entire point. Or was it just an exercise in moral grandstanding and not transactional politics?

Tbc...

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
The administrations message has been pretty consistent.

But if folks wanted to take the cynical approach that the administration is changing their tone due to protest votes...why view that as a negative.

I thought that was the entire point. Or was it just an exercise in moral grandstanding and not transactional politics?

Tbc...
Moral grandstanding

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
ironically, the more of these face-saving games biden plays, the more evil and despicable he appears.
If your family was being held hostage by Hamas would you be ok with there being a ceasefire if it meant they’d still be held hostage indefinitely?