Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Moral grandstanding
I mean certainly for a good contingency. Some of those folks I don’t even bother engaging anymore. Because I know the same folks who were celebrating the attack probably don’t see any response that would have been acceptable.

Decrease in aid, sanctions, or targeted killing would probably all get the same moral grandstanding.

But there is a contingent of folks who seem to have some more sober ideas that I find value in hearing their thoughts.

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If your family was being held hostage by Hamas would you be ok with there being a ceasefire if it meant they’d still be held hostage indefinitely?
Yea, because the last ceasefire was the only time hostages came home. The IDF has killed Israeli hostages with those airstrikes and gas in the tunnels, if not shoot them when they escape:manny:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
If your family was being held hostage by Hamas would you be ok with there being a ceasefire if it meant they’d still be held hostage indefinitely?
i would be trying to get them to go to the table with a real deal since when left to their own devices, the IDF kills hostages and kills the HAMAS negotiator that actually bargained in good faith for the first successful exchange. actually, i think that is exactly what the families are doing now, with all their protesting of bibi

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Hamas should accept responsibility for this right? @the cac mamba

RAFAH, Gaza Strip (AP) — It took 10 years and three rounds of in vitro fertilization for Rania Abu Anza to become pregnant, and only seconds for her to lose her five-month-old twins, a boy and a girl.

An Israeli strike hit the home of her extended family in the southern Gaza city of Rafah late Saturday, killing her children, her husband and 11 other relatives and leaving another nine missing under the rubble, according to survivors and local health officials.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
i would be trying to get them to go to the table with a real deal since when left to their own devices, the IDF kills hostages and kills the HAMAS negotiator that actually bargained in good faith for the first successful exchange. actually, i think that is exactly what the families are doing now, with all their protesting of bibi
My question is would you be ok with a ceasefire if it meant your family would be held hostage indefinitely. Let’s say the ceasefire terms was that 75% of the hostages could be released and Hamas retained 25% for future leverage.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Hamas/Qatar's offer was for a permanent ceasefire, with a release of all of the hostages, starting with women and children, then men, and then the bodies of the fallen.

The plan the US is pushing is for a 6 week pause to the genocide, Hamas to release all hostages, and then a continuation of the genocide once the Primaries are over.

Israel has so far rejected all offers for a ceasefire and has claimed that whether or not a hostage deal happens, it's not going to stop them from invading Rafah.

They want us to believe Hamas is being the unreasonable one here.

My question is would you be ok with a ceasefire if it meant your family would be held hostage indefinitely. Let’s say the ceasefire terms was that 75% of the hostages could be released and Hamas retained 25% for future leverage.
Why would anyone entertain your dumbass hypothetical over discussing real world scenarios?
Would you be okay with all the hostages being released if it meant you had to watch your mother get gang raped by the entire Knesset? Would you be okay with a ceasefire if it meant you had to eat a bowl of Netanyahu's shyt every day for a week? Who fukking cares?
No one gives a fukk about your made up scenario that neither side has proposed.

Trolling about a genocide is so fukking gross.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Hamas/Qatar's offer was for a permanent ceasefire, with a release of all of the hostages, starting with women and children, then men, and then the bodies of the fallen.

The plan the US is pushing is for a 6 week pause to the genocide, Hamas to release all hostages, and then a continuation of the genocide once the Primaries are over.

Israel has so far rejected all offers for a ceasefire and has claimed that whether or not a hostage deal happens, it's not going to stop them from invading Rafah.

They want us to believe Hamas is being the unreasonable one here.

Why would anyone entertain your dumbass hypothetical over discussing real world scenarios?
Would you be okay with all the hostages being released if it meant you had to watch your mother get gang raped by the entire Knesset? Would you be okay with a ceasefire if it meant you had to eat a bowl of Netanyahu's shyt every day for a week? Who fukking cares?
No one gives a fukk about your made up scenario that neither side has proposed.

Trolling about a genocide is so fukking gross.
Hamas is being unreasonable by default. They’re the one holding hostages. Israel wants the surrender of Hamas which isn’t an unreasonable ask. If Hamas cared about the slaughter of its people then they should see the writing on the wall and oblige.

For a self proclaimed humanitarian you go to very demented places quickly with the only trigger being someone disagreeing with you on a forum. One could say this adds evidence to the moral grandstanding hypothesis :manny:

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Idiots in here don't even know the opinion of the hostage families then accuse folks of moral grandstanding?

:gucci:

fukking idiots....

fukking idiots indeed

Another stupid question.

If you had a relative in hostage, would you be ok with Israel continuing to commit genocide until and only until they were released? If they were not released, or killed, would you be ok with Israel wiping Gaza off the face of the earth?

Feel free to answer or ignore