Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Karem Shalom crossing in the south - typically facilitated and inspected 500-700 trucks daily for delivery into Gaza before October

Northern Gaza at Erez is a shid show. Starvation has been happening in north and central

There's no point trying to have honest discussion with these guys man.

I respect your restraint, but honestly there's no point. They're disgusting scum

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
this is an astonishing discussion.

The NY Times and others are just the mouthpieces of the US and allied governments. Absurd shyt.

It’s not astonishing to me. This is par for the course. “Trusted” mainstream media has never seen a conflict or war that they oppose at the onset in my lifetime. They cheerlead military action and years later when it turns into a cluster fukk, they start acting all surprised like “gee golly shucks…how did we get here?”
The Intercept article goes even deeper than the discussion. Definitely worth reading.

Not to sound conspiratorial, but I think it's safe to say this goes well beyond being a mouthpiece for the US and it's allies, or just cheerleading the MIC. All signs point to the NYT being compromised from the top down by, at best, staunch Zionists, and, at worst, literal Israeli government hasbara agents.
There are questions surrounding the creation of this article that can't be explained by anything other than direct collusion with the Israeli government. This stunk from the beginning to end, and nothing was done within the usual journalistic standards of any of the newspapers of record. There's no way I can interpret this as anything other than an attempt to launder Israeli hasbara through the NYT.

The rumors about the uproar from within the NYT started happening immediately after the article came out. This isn't just some case of a shoddy article slipping through, internally journalists and editors at the NYT were horrified at the journalistic malpractice that was happening in front of them before the article even came out. They raised concerns and it was forced through anyway. Someone from the top had to have willed this article into existance. Just wild, wild stuff.

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The Intercept article goes even deeper than the discussion. Definitely worth reading.

Not to sound conspiratorial, but I think it's safe to say this goes well beyond being a mouthpiece for the US and it's allies, or just cheerleading the MIC. All signs point to the NYT being compromised from the top down by, at best, staunch Zionists, and, at worst, literal Israeli government hasbara agents.
There are questions surrounding the creation of this article that can't be explained by anything other than direct collusion with the Israeli government. This stunk from the beginning to end, and nothing was done within the usual journalistic standards of any of the newspapers of record. There's no way I can interpret this as anything other than an attempt to launder Israeli hasbara through the NYT.

The rumors about the uproar from within the NYT started happening immediately after the article came out. This isn't just some case of a shoddy article slipping through, internally journalists and editors at the NYT were horrified at the journalistic malpractice that was happening in front of them before the article even came out. They raised concerns and it was forced through anyway. Someone from the top had to have willed this article into existance. Just wild, wild stuff.
Yeah, it is a great read. That was legit journalism.

Last edited:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

A new report from Physicians for Human Rights-Israel (PHRI) found that many are being held as “unlawful combatants”, without charge or trial and often without knowing the evidence against them. Israel’s military is investigating some 11 Palestinian deaths in Israeli custody since the start of the war.

One woman, who gave her name as Nabela, thought aUnited Nations school in Gaza City would be a safe haven. Then, the Israeli army arrived. She said soldiers stormed the place, ordering men to undress and hauling women to a mosque for stripsearches. This was the beginning of six weeks in Israeli custody that she says included repeated beatings and interrogations. The 39-year-old from Gaza City said: “The soldiers were very harsh – they beat us and screamed at us in Hebrew. “If we raised our heads or uttered any words, they beat us on the head.” It is not known how many Palestinian women or minors have been detained by the Israelis. Nabela said she was shuttled betweenfacilities inside Israel in a co-ed group before arriving at Damon Prison in the north, where she estimated there were at least 100 women.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Instead of investigating how the standards failed, the Times are instead looking to oust whistleblowers.

It’s not surprising. The Zionists and their sympathizers jettison all morals and liberal ideals that they claim to hold when Israel is involved. It’s so fukking bizarre and infuriating.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

One woman detained from Gaza, who spoke on condition of anonymity for fear of another arrest, told the AP that during a medical check before she was moved to Damon Prison, Israeli forces ordered her to kiss an Israeli flag. When she refused, a soldier grabbed her by the hair, smashing her face into a wall, she said.

In a report by PHRI, former detainees from Gaza alleged similar mistreatment.

One, whose name was redacted, said he was urinated on by guards at Ketziot Prison in southern Israel, and witnessed strip searches where guards forced naked detainees to stand close to each other and inserted search devices into their buttocks.

PHRI described Israel’s prisons, also housing Palestinians from the West Bank and east Jerusalem held on security-related charges, as “an apparatus of retribution and revenge." It alleged the prison service and military “have been granted free rein to act however they see fit.”

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Instead of investigating how the standards failed, the Times are instead looking to oust whistleblowers.

It’s highly unusual for the Times to conduct a leak investigation, with multiple staffers saying this is the first such internal probe they can recall taking place. “It’s not something we do,” said one. “That kind of witch hunt is really concerning.” Though information has leaked out in the past—it’s par for the course for a newsroom as sprawling and influential as the Times—this disclosure presumably cuts deeper because it described internal decision-making around a story that had yet to be published.

“We aren’t going to comment on internal matters,” Times spokesperson Danielle Rhoades Ha said in a statement to Vanity Fair when asked about the leak investigation. “I can tell you that the work of our newsroom requires trust and collaboration, and we expect all of our colleagues to adhere to these values.”

The leaks are real but the news is fake :ehh: Crazy how all these liberal institutions are operating in the exact same fashion as Trump did.

But from The Coli's perspective it's fun to see how our liberals are holding one of the worst posters on this message board, ethnic vagina finder, to a higher standard than The New York Times.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's a picture on Twitter floating that EuroMD posted of a Palestinian man completely flattened ran over by a tank. His blood and guts all over the road. But his right hand with the zip tie is still there.

I wanted to throw up.

When I started seeing little kids being pulled out of the rubble pale and dead, I stopped searching anything related to this war. I'll read articles on Reddit and official news sites but, Twitter is off limits.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And I don't have to say much on the black struggle in America, but you're deluded if you think the movement was wholly non-violent, and the passage of several acts were not driven by the threat of violence, which escalated and exploded in the form of riots across the city before and after a non-violent leader, MLK was violently killed.

Get the fukk out of here with your pro-oppression babble :mjlol:
I agree that Coloreds have a raw deal in this country but, what Nat Turner did was unforgivable :picard:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
But from The Coli's perspective it's fun to see how our liberals are holding one of the worst posters on this message board, ethnic vagina finder, to a higher standard than The New York Times.
Nap was literally spamming multiple posts in a row celebrating the UNRWA dossier and the NYT article even as they were being picked apart by respected journalists. There's nothing that you could show him that would convince him it was all bullshyt. Now that it's all been thoroughly debunked you think he'll admit he was wrong?

They have no standards. The truth does not matter to them. These people are unhinged.