FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Just when you think Israel can't possibly do something more depraved.....they go ahead and do something more depraved.
absolutely demonic shyt
There's a picture on Twitter floating that EuroMD posted of a Palestinian man completely flattened ran over by a tank. His blood and guts all over the road. But his right hand with the zip tie is still there.

I wanted to throw up.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
France calls for 'an independent probe' into circumstances in which Israeli troops fired at crowd seeking humanitarian aid
France has called for an independent investigation into the deaths of Palestinians in Gaza who were gathered to receive humanitarian aid on Thursday.

Stéphane Séjourné, the minister for Europe and foreign affairs, told France Inter:

We will ask for explanations, and there will have to be an independent probe to determine what happened. France calls things by their name. This applies when we designate Hamas as a terrorist group, but we must also call things by their name when there are atrocities in Gaza.

"France call things by their name", but still clearly scared to say anything that in anyway criticises Israel. Lol

These folks really been out here treating people like fools.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is an astonishing discussion.

The NY Times and others are just the mouthpieces of the US and allied governments. Absurd shyt.

It’s not astonishing to me. This is par for the course. “Trusted” mainstream media has never seen a conflict or war that they oppose at the onset in my lifetime. They cheerlead military action and years later when it turns into a cluster fukk, they start acting all surprised like “gee golly shucks…how did we get here?”

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
It’s not astonishing to me. This is par for the course. “Trusted” mainstream media has never seen a conflict or war that they oppose at the onset in my lifetime. They cheerlead military action and years later when it turns into a cluster fukk, they start acting all surprised like “gee golly shucks…how did we get here?”
Nah, they oppose those that aren't aligned with US natsec goals.

If they align, its fine.

The astonishing thing is how easily and swiftly this has been debunked, and how much the mainstream media won't acknowledge it. I know the zionists in this thread won't acknowledge it.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Jordan too

The optimal would be getting closer to 1,000 trucks a day in. The thread on airdrops illuminates how the efficiency of it is poor though atleast some people can get food atleast

are there currently distribution points on the border with Israel or are they relying solely on the coastal highway/humanitarian area?

if they're counting on aid reaching north into Gaza from Egypt I can see why they've turned to airdrops

there have been issues with armed men taking control of aid and I know of at least 2 other mass shooting incidents involving aid in the last few weeks

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
are there currently distribution points on the border with Israel or are they relying solely on the coastal highway/humanitarian area?

if they're counting on aid reaching north into Gaza from Egypt I can see why they've turned to airdrops

there have been issues with armed men taking control of aid and I know of at least 2 other mass shooting incidents involving aid in the last few weeks

Karem Shalom crossing in the south - typically facilitated and inspected 500-700 trucks daily for delivery into Gaza before October

Northern Gaza at Erez is a shid show. Starvation has been happening in north and central