LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
I was a bit disappointed with Stewart's segment, especially his depiction of the UN. He did a lot of both sidesing and it really just felt like he only touched on it because people expected it from him.

He's been much harsher on Israel in the past, so I'm not sure why he was holding back. For the platform he has, and with all the laypeople who don't have a real understanding of the conflict watching, he should have done more with the segment. John Oliver did a better job, and I think we all expected Stewart to be the stronger voice of the two.

Daps
they didn't kill civilians living in "illegal settlements" even, not that it would somehow justify killing a thousand plus civilians

most of the civilians that were murdered were unarmed defenseless kids cowering for their lives at a concert venue, watch some of the videos of the scene and look at the pictures. It's a bunch of young women shot to pieces. Great pr victory that

you're not helping the Palestinian cause with your rhetoric

You guys love to rattle on about Nazi Jews but you guys are espousing shyt right out of Mein Kampf, blood and soil and all

blocked

edit: so apparently this is an altr right alias that supported Trump and doesn't believe in covid. Very classy
Most of the civilians were killed by IDF attack helicopters implementing the Hannibal directive.