2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
RIP Aaron Bushnell, it's so tragic how our country is using US Tax paying dollars to give Israel free Healthcare, while US citizens don't often go to get checked out due to a high hospital bill. It's tragic how our US Tax paying dollars is going towards bombing buildings and institutions, innocent children and families in Gaza. Its tragic how not only are these bills passed but some have bypassed congress to get passed without their approval. It's tragic how our US Tax paying dollars gives Israel a free education all while many US citizens are in perpetual debt from getting a higher education to make more money. Our tax dollars makes Israel a Utopia all while Our tax dollars isn't helping our needs. Aaron being a serviceman immolating himself hopefully brings more light to a ceasefire.

A ceasefire ain’t enough at this point. This whole system is rotten to the core and has to change.

bright black

All Star
Daps
"Like the two are related.:troll:"

regardless of what you think of his positions, suicide is a mental health issue and his suicide did not increase awareness of whatsoever. The entire premise is flawed.

You didn't answer the question I asked and deflected to mental health which I didn't ask you about. Have a good one.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
why the laughs nap, what do you find funny about body snatching/organ theft/unethical human experimentation/assorted other necroviolence? hey, there's a word that didn't even exist until a few years ago, israel's crimes are so unprecedented that anthropologists and genocide scholars have to come up with entire new fields of study to make sense of them.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You didn't answer the question I asked and deflected to mental health which I didn't ask you about. Have a good one.
Yes. Committing suicide is almost always a result of lack of access to mental Healthcare and should never be celebrated.

It doesn't pass the litmus test.

A guy joined the united states air force as a software developer and just now realized killing civilians is a step too far. Nevermind the work he's done.

You seem to agree. May I ask you why you aren't committing suicide in protest?

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps

bright black

All Star
Daps
Yes. Committing suicide is almost always a result of lack of access to mental Healthcare and should never be celebrated.

It doesn't pass the litmus test.

A guy joined the united states air force as a software developer and just now realized killing civilians is a step too far. Nevermind the work he's done.

You seem to agree. May I ask you why you aren't committing suicide in protest?

the only conclusion i can draw now is that you have yo own mental health problems.

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
the only conclusion i can draw now is that you have yo own mental health problems.
I don't support committing suicide. There are plenty of ways to draw awareness that are more affective or even get change in our society.

A bunch of Michigan voters using the primaries to protest vote will undoubtedly have more sway.

But hey, if you think this is the way, go ahead and light yourself on fire. Ultimately it's your life to do with as you choose. :manny:

bright black

All Star
Daps
I don't support committing suicide. There are plenty of ways to draw awareness that are more affective or even get change in our society.

A bunch of Michigan voters using the primaries to protest vote will undoubtedly have more sway.

But hey, if you think this is the way, go ahead and light yourself on fire. Ultimately it's your life to do with as you choose. :manny:

i asked you why you mentioned hamas after you mentioned bushnell. you didnt answer that question but that was ok with me. now you asking me why i dont commit suicide and talking about michigan voters. you might be retarded.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Is it reasonable that Israel doesn't want to be face daily missile attacks and terrorism?
I think it's pretty unreasonable that Israel expects not to face daily missile attacks and terrorism from a population that they are constantly committing terrorism and horrific acts of oppression against, all while forcing them from their homes and stealing their land.

This "yeah but Hamas" shyt is so fukking dumb if you take just one second to look beyond Oct 7.