newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:leostare:

I wonder if they're going to start a beef and some how connect some kind of H@m@s contribution to iran to further escalate the effort to attack them.

:eat2: they dont want that kind of action , friend. 250 rockets coming out of gaza right now, Iran has deep ties with Hezbollah that would equal couple hundred even more powerful rockets coming out of Lebanon + whatever else Iran throws at them :drool: :drool:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:eat2: they dont want that kind of action , friend. 250 rockets coming out of gaza right now, Iran has deep ties with Hezbollah that would equal couple hundred even more powerful rockets coming out of Lebanon + whatever else Iran throws at them :drool: :drool:

It seems like they do want that kind of action because they've been pressuring for this battle for some time now. They seem desperate for that action right now.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It seems like they do want that kind of action because they've been pressuring for this battle for some time now. They seem desperate for that action right now.

The ruling party right now is fronting for there people , i believe elections are coming up Netanyahu has been seen as weak by his people , he is doing this because of political pressure nothing more nothing less. Its going to back fire on him though, wait until the waves of suicide bombers start rolling in :heh:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The ruling party right now is fronting for there people , i believe elections are coming up Netanyahu has been seen as weak by his people , he is doing this because of political pressure nothing more nothing less. Its going to back fire on him though, wait until the waves of suicide bombers start rolling in :heh:

How is he seen as weak? :leon:

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
IMHO just blow the fuk out the two countries and call it a day. At this point we're into the "chicken egg" argument.
Israel: They fired first
Hamas: You bulldozed a city
Israel: You blew up a marketplace
Hamas: You killed a civilian
Israel: You put your mortars in a schoolyard
Hamas: You displaced families and murdered children
Israel: ...
Hamas....

There is no solution to this problem short of one (or both) of these groups (Jews/Arabs) getting wiped completely off the map. IMHO the world would be a better place.

Before either "pro" side comes in here please understand i really dont give two fuks about your "points" as they are null and moot because they are so far one sided that...well like i said i don't give 2 fuks let alone 1 fuk. Keep it to your overly one sided self.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The biggest question mark in all of this is how Egypt will react to this escalation between Hamas and Israel. Right now they are just wagging their finger at Israel and calling for the US and UN to calm Israel down but if things continue to escalate I wonder if they will step in and provide support for Hamas especially considering the president of Egypt is a member of the Muslim Brotherhood.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Egypt political figures, forces voice outrage over Israeli aggression in Gaza - Politics - Egypt - Ahram Online
Egypt political figures, forces voice outrage over Israeli aggression in Gaza
Following latest Israeli assault on besieged Gaza Strip, Egyptian political parties and groups call for severing all ties with 'Zionist entity'
Ahram Online, Thursday 15 Nov 2012
Print Send

Views:530
Palestinian mourners carry body of Hamas' top military commander Ahmed al-Jaabari, killed in an Israeli strike on Wednesday, during his funeral in Gaza City, Thursday (Photo: AP)
Related
Gaza death toll hits 15 as rockets kill 3 Israelis

Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood calls for mass protests in solidarity with Gaza

Egypt FM calls on US to end Israeli assault on Gaza
Egyptian political forces and public figures reacted angrily to Israel's military operations in the Gaza Strip Wednesday, which killed top Hamas commander Ahmed Al-Jaabari and 13 others.
Egypt's Salafist Nour Party stated in a press release that it would support the Palestinians of Gaza "financially, and with the necessary manpower," until all Palestinian rights were obtained. The party also offered its condolences to the Palestinian people for the deaths of Al-Jaabari and others.

The Muslim Brotherhood, from which Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi hails, called for mass protests Thursday and Friday in response to the Israeli assault. It stated that Israel's "criminal aggression" posed a "serious threat" to stability in the region.

Saad El-Katatni, head of the Brotherhood's Freedom and Justice Party (FJP), declared via Twitter on Wednesday that the Israeli attack on Gaza meant that "Israel had not yet realised that Egypt had changed and that the Egyptian people who revolted against injustice would not accept the aggression against Gaza."

FJP Vice-Chairman Essam El-Erian, however, was criticised when he commented via Twitter: "How can it be that our eastern borders are witnessing the start of a war and we don't have a functioning parliament?" Some saw El-Erian's comment as politically opportunist and disrespectful to those killed in Gaza.

Abdel-Moneim Aboul-Fotouh, former presidential candidate and head of the Strong Egypt Party, for his part, described recent events in Gaza as "a brutal escalation of the Zionists' insistence on assaulting the Palestinian people."

He added that resistance against illegal occupation was "a right guaranteed by international conventions," stressing that it was a "moral duty" to support the Palestinian resistance against Israeli aggression occupation.

Liberal figures and parties echoed this condemnation, emphasising Israel's breaches of international human rights conventions.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The biggest question mark in all of this is how Egypt will react to this escalation between Hamas and Israel. Right now they are just wagging their finger at Israel and calling for the US and UN to calm Israel down but if things continue to escalate I wonder if they will step in and provide support for Hamas especially considering the president of Egypt is a member of the Muslim Brotherhood.

:heh:

I forget how out of touch with reality you guys are.

Egypt is in turmoil from last year still.
Egypt would lose it's military and all aid if that happened.
Europe just gave Egypt 5 Billion Dollars.

Hizbullah is about to spark another civil war in it's country.

Iran is surrounded.

The Muslim Brotherhood is a proxy for the CIA or at least thats what hl tell me.

:shaq:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Let's hope the Zionists and the Jihadists decimate one another so the world can claim a victory. The less Zionists and Islamic Fundamentalists on this planet, the better for our species.

On another note, I hope the children on both sides are kept safe and away from the brainwashing on both sides. I know it's inevitable in a war, but I hope the deaths of children are minimized as much as possible.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Recap of today's events:

Israeli PM says his county will take 'whatever action necessary' to defend itself.
Since Wednesday, Israel has carried out at least 150 raids across Gaza, killing at least 15 Palestinians, at least seven of them Hamas militants.
In the same period, Gaza militants have fired more than 200 rockets at Israel, killing three people and injuring 16, police and medics said.
The Israeli army said that a rocket from Gaza has exploded south of Tel Aviv, but there have been no injuries.
A spokesman for Hamas group that controls the Gaza Strip has told the AFP news agency it rejects talk of truce with Israel at this time.
Latest escalation sparked by Israel killing of Ahmed al-Jaabari, head of Hamas’s military wing, in a strike on Gaza on Wednesday night.
The US has defended Israel’s “right to defend itself” while encouraging Israel “to continue to take every effort to avoid civilian casualties”.
Egypt recalled its ambassador to Israel on Wednesday in protest at the air strikes and has said it will send its PM to Gaza on Friday.
Putin has warned Israel against escalation of violence.
f24

So Israel kills a terrorist, Hamas fires 250 rockets indiscriminately into Israel?
Gaza and the West Bank should be leveled.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
f24

So Israel kills a terrorist, Hamas fires 250 rockets indiscriminately into Israel?
Gaza and the West Bank should be leveled.

According to the Guardian, a plan for a ground invasion is seriously being discussed.

We might be in for a repeat of the Six Day War because I have no doubt that the Israelis are ready while the rest of the Middle East is in disarray.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
netanahayu is such a war criminal still trying to get revenge on his brotehr getting lit up like a christmas tree.

does israel really want more rockets going off in haifa? or the al aqsa brigade blowing themselves up again