voiture

Superstar
Daps
What the fukk this has to do with apartheid is anyone's guess
How do you make a case for apartheid at an international court when you're not a state? Drop the apartheid talking points if you pro-palestine crowd are serious about addressing this issue. That was my point

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
How do you make a case for apartheid at an international court when you're not a state? Drop the apartheid talking points if you pro-palestine crowd are serious about addressing this issue. That was my point
Ayo, wtf kind of nonsense is this? :what:

What nation was South African black people when they lived under Apartheid? What nation were Black people in the south under Jim Crow?

Just say you like Palestinians living under the foot of Israeli Jews Instead of spinning yarn of bullshyt.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Ayo, wtf kind of nonsense is this? :what:

What nation was South African black people when they lived under Apartheid? What nation were Black people in the south under Jim Crow?
Whites had never been in South Africa to make any claim. The Jews were kicked out by the Roman empire from the land.
2 different situation

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
It does, which is why no international court have accused Israel of any apartheid.
You and I don't get to determine genocide and apartheid. A court does...we can only speculate
The South African case against Israel literally said Israel is practicing apartheid. You can also google “UN+Israel+apartheid” and find official UN reports calling it an apartheid. :wtf:

voiture

Superstar
Daps
The South African case against Israel literally said Israel is practicing apartheid. You can also google “UN+Israel+apartheid” and find official UN reports calling it an apartheid. :wtf:
Did the court rule Israel was an apartheid state? Anyone can make any claim ..what did the court say?

Claiming someone is xy and z means nothing if you can't prove in court which has jurisdiction over the matter.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Did the court rule Israel was an apartheid state? Anyone can make any claim ..what did the court say?

Claiming someone is xy and z means nothing if you can't prove in court which has jurisdiction over the matter.
You do know South Africa was never ruled an Apartheid state either By the ICJ (in fact that isnt what the ICJ does :dead:)

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

By your logic Hamas aren't terrorists either. Why do you continue to refer to them as such and why does Israel continue to call them that?

voiture

Superstar
Daps
By your logic Hamas aren't terrorists either. Why do you continue to refer to them as such and why does Israel continue to call them that?
Hamas are terrorists because I live in America and my government have designated them as terrorists.
If you are an American, you should consider Hamas as terrorists because that's the law of the land.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
You do know South Africa was never ruled an Apartheid state either By the ICJ (in fact that isnt what the ICJ does :dead:)
The South African case is different. I keep telling you whites had never been in South African to make a claim to anything.
Different circumstances. They are not the same but I don't expect you Hamas supporters to know the difference.