jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hamas are terrorists because I live in America and my government have designated them as terrorists.
If you are an American, you should consider Hamas as terrorists because that's the law of the land.
God bless your simple mind. :pachaha:

The US considered Nelson Mandela a terrorist until 2008. I suppose you agreed with that too because it was the law of the land.

Glad to see you would have at some point supported Jim crow as well.

You keep on, keeping on...

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The South African case is different. I keep telling you whites had never been in South African to make a claim to anything.
Different circumstances. They are not the same but I don't expect you Hamas supporters to know the difference.
Nah breh, stop it. You don’t know what you are talking about and trying to justify apartheid.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
seems to be a consequence of Hamas's actions ?
Hamas has given everyone who wanted Palestine wiped off the map a reason to go all out.

We committed genocide because Hamas

We ethnic cleansed because Hamas

We let children die and starve because Hamas.

We killed innocent non combatants because Hamas

We destroyed critical infrastructure because Hamas.

We pumped sea water into the water table because Hamas.

Hamas like the blood of Jesus, just cleansing folks from every sin.

Stay blessed.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Stay blessed.

not embedding terrorists in a UN agency who murder and kidnap children and women isn't really a big ask

I did see in a recent senate bill the US would like to provide 10 billion in aid to Gaza, it's not like they've said there will no longer be aid for Palestinians

UNRWA is compromised any form of trust that was left is now broken and Hamas is responsible for that whether you like it or not

:manny:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Lower Learning
Ayo, wtf kind of nonsense is this? :what:

What nation was South African black people when they lived under Apartheid? What nation were Black people in the south under Jim Crow?

Just say you like Palestinians living under the foot of Israeli Jews Instead of spinning yarn of bullshyt.
You are replying to a paedophile sympathising zionist cac. Ignores 70+ years of nazi Israel breaking International law just to say "hamas broke international law on Oct 7th" . . Limp wrist French fakkit

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
not embedding terrorists in a UN agency who murder and kidnap children and women isn't really a big ask

I did see in a recent senate bill the US would like to provide 10 billion in aid to Gaza, it's not like they've said there will no longer be aid for Palestinians

UNRWA is compromised any form of trust that was left is now broken and Hamas is responsible for that whether you like it or not

:manny:
Where is the unbiased evidence of terrorists embedded in unrwa? :jbhmm:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Hamas has given everyone who wanted Palestine wiped off the map a reason to go all out.

We committed genocide because Hamas

We ethnic cleansed because Hamas

We let children die and starve because Hamas.

We killed innocent non combatants because Hamas

We destroyed critical infrastructure because Hamas.

We pumped sea water into the water table because Hamas.

Hamas like the blood of Jesus, just cleansing folks from every sin.

Stay blessed.
Israel's barbarism is always the fault of someone else with people like that.