merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Israel's barbarism is always the fault of someone else with people like that.
Zionists, always someone else's fault - not the fact that they are terrorist Nazi scum thieves. Sad we have "black" people here supporting these colonial European fakkits.

Last edited:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Again, still awaiting one of the colis cac paedophile support crew to share the non biased evidence of hamas infiltration of unrwa :mjgrin:
You want to take this one @Pressure ? :mjgrin:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
not embedding terrorists in a UN agency who murder and kidnap children and women isn't really a big ask

I did see in a recent senate bill the US would like to provide 10 billion in aid to Gaza, it's not like they've said there will no longer be aid for Palestinians

UNRWA is compromised any form of trust that was left is now broken and Hamas is responsible for that whether you like it or not

:manny:
Like I said, then have the US sanction the companies of the folks who participated in Jan 6th.

They won't, because you should be able to separate the a$$holes from the innocents.

I don't NOT expect you to understand that separation, however, as the folks you support are unable to do so themselves, and your views are a product of that warped thinking.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Continue to be immoral in the quest for power brehs.
Can you say the following: “even though dozens of UNRWA workers are Hamas militants, they should still be largely funded by the United States and Europe"

https://www.unrwa.org/how-you-can-help/government-partners/funding-trends

Screenshot-2024-02-05-at-17-56-52.png

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Brehs acting like the UNRWA admitting it is now biased, then run around calling everyone else dishonest. :pachaha:

I should draw a Visio that put a line from Hamas fault to Israel’s fault. :troll:

Yeah, not sure what he thinks will be accomplished by denying basic facts.

UNRWA has admitted it and fired their employees immediately when presented with the evidence.

Israel has audio, phone locations, and I think one of the pieces of shyt even uploaded video of himself.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Still awaiting unbiased evidence from you fakkits :pachaha:

You still on some "Israel said" shyt :russ:

Dumb ass cockroaches

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Like I said, then have the US sanction the companies of the folks who participated in Jan 6th.

They won't, because you should be able to separate the a$$holes from the innocents.

I don't NOT expect you to understand that separation, however, as the folks you support are unable to do so themselves, and your views are a product of that warped thinking.

this clearly isn't a case of throwing the baby out with the bathwater

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Generally sanctions are used on foreign entities. The US has the ability to arrest,try, fine and/or imprison Americans involved in Jan 6.

:why:

Either way, not giving money to charity isn’t a sanction. Other countries are free to donate and the US is free to choose how and how much aid they give.

:gucci:

Tell UK to step up . They created this :manny:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Generally sanctions are used on foreign entities. The US has the ability to arrest,try, fine and/or imprison Americans involved in Jan 6.

:why:

Either way, not giving money to charity isn’t a sanction. Other countries are free to donate and the US is free to choose how and how much aid they give.

:gucci:

Tell UK to step up . They created this :manny:
Again, thats whats so funny about this.

The top countries that donate to UNRWA ARE western countries :heh: