Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I didn’t realize moving 2 million wholesale across the world was your preferred policy as well.

It seems like you, Nap and 88m have common cause with Bezalel Smotrich, ltamar Ben Gvir and the settler movement. Their conference last Sunday is your solutions.

Destroy, annex and settle.
Actually my view isn’t that. My view is that Israeli’s and Palestinians both have elected leadership who do not want a proper two state solution. So there won’t be a two state solution. If they’re happy killing each other I have no problem watching. As I said, “I’m completely fine with the entire area bombing itself into the 21st century.”

That said, this concept where anyone who accepts Israel’s right to exist and the current Plight of Palestine is a result of Arab nations starting and losing wars instead of actually establishing borders and an actual Palestinian state because their goal was Islamization of the area; is a supporter of settlements and genocide is laughable and false.

As far @88m3 he seems pretty consistent on the idea that maybe a new approach needs to be taken to stop the bloodshed and give a better life to Palestinians.

He seemingly doesn’t view a return to 1948 or pre 1948 borders as a must have.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
We’ve gone so far down the rabbit hole that in the 10 years between this threat being made and revived there was no movement for a peaceful solution.

Just Hamas amassing weapons and creating this false sense of security and defense that ultimately led us to where we are.

It’s a shame really.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Israel won the war and took the spoils of war... which is land. They can choose what to do with it since they have all the cards now.
If the Arab states want the land back, they can start another war and let's see how it goes. The days of the Arab states ganging up on Israel is over... unless they want their country to turn into a nuclear waste land.

At the end of the day, most Arab countries have come to this realization and were moving on until Iran pulled this move on October 7th.

How many countries hand back land taken in a defensive war?
fukk out of here you genocidal lunatic cac piece of shyt. Zesty French fakkit

voiture

Superstar
Daps
fukk out of here you genocidal lunatic cac piece of shyt. Zesty French fakkit
Not sure why this foreigner thinks I'm a cac or French. Is it because of my username? What an idiot. No such thing as a tough guy from the UK. fukk outta here.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Some of you guys do not know how to deal with people who argue in bad faith and it shows. If you remember with the rise of Trump, cryptofascism became prevalent all over the internet doing the same shyt these guys do. They have an agenda that they are unwilling to admit because they know it's unpopular, so they will not engage in good faith, and even when you have them dead to rights and completely dismantle their lies, they will not admit it, and they will be back the very next day repeating the same lies that you just debunked. They do not care about the truth. Their goal is to embolden others on their side and dissuade those against. They are not speaking to you, they are targeting anyone who may be witnessing the conversation.

Tbh these guys literally are cryptofascists. They are stumping for a fascist government.

There's a great youtube series I've mentioned multiple times in HL called The Alt Right Playbook that breaks down the types of bad faith rhettoric these people use. The guy sounds goofy as hell, but he delivers the information in a straight forward and easy to understand way.

Basically, you do not need to engage with them, and if you do feel the need to engage with them, you should be doing so in a way that targets the audience to the conversation and not get caught in pointless back and forths with them. Feel free to debunk their lies, just don't bother trying to respond to every piece of bait they throw out there.
Cx1Gt44UcAApxhw

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Israel won the war and took the spoils of war... which is land. They can choose what to do with it since they have all the cards now.
If the Arab states want the land back, they can start another war and let's see how it goes. The days of the Arab states ganging up on Israel is over... unless they want their country to turn into a nuclear waste land.

At the end of the day, most Arab countries have come to this realization and were moving on until Iran pulled this move on October 7th.

The Arab states haven’t fought a war with Israel since 1973.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Actually my view isn’t that. My view is that Israeli’s and Palestinians both have elected leadership who do not want a proper two state solution. So there won’t be a two state solution. If they’re happy killing each other I have no problem watching. As I said, “I’m completely fine with the entire area bombing itself into the 21st century.”

That said, this concept where anyone who accepts Israel’s right to exist and the current Plight of Palestine is a result of Arab nations starting and losing wars instead of actually establishing borders and an actual Palestinian state because their goal was Islamization of the area; is a supporter of settlements and genocide is laughable and false.

As far @88m3 he seems pretty consistent on the idea that maybe a new approach needs to be taken to stop the bloodshed and give a better life to Palestinians.

He seemingly doesn’t view a return to 1948 or pre 1948 borders as a must have.
88m plan is the “New State Solution” concocted by former Shin Bet and IDF officials

We’ve gone so far down the rabbit hole that in the 10 years between this threat being made and revived there was no movement for a peaceful solution.

Just Hamas amassing weapons and creating this false sense of security and defense that ultimately led us to where we are.

It’s a shame really.
Palestinian civil society has had a lot of peaceful marches, non violent activities, in both territories.

Hamas got access to weapons and money under the watchful eyes of Israel and Egypt. Netanyahu encouraged money to flow to them.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Not sure why this foreigner thinks I'm a cac or French. Is it because of my username? What an idiot. No such thing as a tough guy from the UK. fukk outta here.
you aren't fooling us here, no such thing as a tough guy from France you limp cac fakkit :pachaha: . Take your genocide supporting ass to the gutter you cockroach

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Lower Learning
88m plan is the “New State Solution” concocted by former Shin Bet and IDF officials

Palestinian civil society has had a lot of peaceful marches, non violent activities, in both territories.

Hamas got access to weapons and money under the watchful eyes of Israel and Egypt. Netanyahu encouraged money to flow to them.
Why do you even engage that pedophile supporting cac fakkit @Pressure ? His agenda/trolling is far too apparent

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Of course. But those peaceful marches didn’t restore democracy or the installation of a better vision for Palestine.

We seemingly all agree on the second part. Hamas is a net negative for a Palestinian state. Bibi is on record opposed to it.

Outside of Bibi and Hamas, who gained anything from Oct 7?

that guy

Superstar
Daps

Why hasn’t this cac been banned yet?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Just to be clear, Bibi is also on the record supporting Hamas rule in Gaza, which is common knowledge at this point.
By support do you mean allowing the flow of money from Qatar, not attacking them and using them to weaken the PA.

Ultimately they have just been a tool to keep the two state solution dead.

But let’s not rewrite history, you all were talking like Hamas had set some grand Trap for Bibi back in October. :skip: