The Deep State

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Says the Times of Israel. :skip:

Like I said before, your entire flow is garbage. No subtlety, no understanding of the details a human mind goes through when debating. You are a brute force algorithm.

You will never be a real boy.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Says the Times of Israel. :skip:

Like I said before, your entire flow is garbage. No subtlety, no understanding of the details a human mind goes through when debating. You are a brute force algorithm.

You will never be a real boy.
What are you contesting in the article? Did Yemen NOT expel all of its Jews?

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
What are you contesting in the article? Did Yemen NOT expel all of its Jews?
I'm contesting the source and the source of the source. And lol at it being 13 people. Do you even read any of the shyt you post?

You are sloppy at your craft. Quantity over quantity. Brute force that gets through to noone. But oh, to watch you dance you crazy fool.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

[

That's not really an answer but you know that.

Make it a national park as far as I'm concerned.

Rebuild it so it can just get destroyed again when Hamas commits more acts of terror and more people needlessly die? Rebuild it so it's at the mercy of Israel again?

Hamas chose Gaza's destruction.

I'm arguing to create a Palestinian state that has independence and a future. A modern state that is sustainable and self-sufficient. No more stateless people and a people that are no longer pawns of Arabs and Iranians.

You're arguing for a never ending cycle of bloodshed and are proud of it. If that's how you really feel just own it hell praise it even.

I’m not arguing that. But Hamas exists because the siege of Gaza and the occupation of the WB is never ending.

I’ve never been a Hamas supporter or fan of their governance.

But you’re not going to eliminate them until you deal with the reality that there are 5 million Palestinians in both territories that need rights. And you aren’t going to deport them to one of the countries in the region to carve up a new state.

The Israelis have occupied their territories since the Six Day War. Why isn’t the question posed to why they just didn’t annex it all?

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
But you’re not going to eliminate them until you deal with the reality that there are 5 million Palestinians in both territories that need rights. And you aren’t going to deport them to one of the countries in the region to carve up a new state.
Not to mention that a full ethnic cleansing of Palestinians and Arabs from "Greater Israel" would not end the bloodshed either. History has shown us time and time again that no one will just take oppression or being forced from their homes lying down.

Forcing a million plus refugees to flee Israel to Gaza and the West Bank did not stop the bloodshed. Forcing them into the Sinai is will not either. It's a completely disingenuous argument and they know it. The only reason you would take up the same position of hard right Israeli extremists is because you align with their ideals, not because of "safety" or the end to bloodshed.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

[

I’m not arguing that. But Hamas exists because the siege of Gaza and the occupation of the WB is never ending.

Sure. The Sinai is open.
The Israelis have occupied their territories since the Six Day War. Why isn’t the question posed to why they just didn’t annex it all?
The Israelis literally won a war AND ceded territory to Egypt.

It’s over.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Not to mention that a full ethnic cleansing of Palestinians and Arabs from "Greater Israel" would not end the bloodshed either. History has shown us time and time again that no one will just take oppression or being forced from their homes lying down.

Forcing a million plus refugees to flee Israel to Gaza and the West Bank did not stop the bloodshed. Forcing them into the Sinai is will not either. It's a completely disingenuous argument and they know it. The only reason you would take up same the position of hard right Israeli extremists is because you align with their ideals, not because of "safety" or the end to bloodshed.
If that won’t end the bloodshed then why would Israel not stop fighting?

Again, the Arabs keep starting shyt. Israel keeps ending it.

You don’t, can’t, and won’t live next to them. Cool. War it is. And they’ll continue to lose.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm contesting the source and the source of the source. And lol at it being 13 people. Do you even read any of the shyt you post?

You are sloppy at your craft. Quantity over quantity. Brute force that gets through to noone. But oh, to watch you dance you crazy fool.
The fact there’s 13 Jews being expelled in 2021 means Yemen doesn’t want ANY Jews. Why is that?

voiture

Superstar
Daps

[

Israel won the war and took the spoils of war... which is land. They can choose what to do with it since they have all the cards now.
If the Arab states want the land back, they can start another war and let's see how it goes. The days of the Arab states ganging up on Israel is over... unless they want their country to turn into a nuclear waste land.

At the end of the day, most Arab countries have come to this realization and were moving on until Iran pulled this move on October 7th.

How many countries hand back land taken in a defensive war?