FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
So it's preferable to live somewhere uninhabitable?
How about people aren’t massively moved elsewhere.

Your suggestion means Gaza becomes a new haven for settlers.

The Strip should be rebuilt. The mass destruction of it was not necessary. Palestinians are stateless. They have already been kicked out and made refugees.

Israel should not be getting a get out of jail free card.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Preferred method is to keep fighting the same losing war every 10 years so we can whine about it on the internet about how the world is unfair.
I didn’t realize moving 2 million wholesale across the world was your preferred policy as well.

It seems like you, Nap and 88m have common cause with Bezalel Smotrich, ltamar Ben Gvir and the settler movement. Their conference last Sunday is your solutions.

Destroy, annex and settle.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I didn’t realize moving 2 million wholesale across the world was your preferred policy as well.
Why do you think the number is supposed to persuade me?

If it was 100,000 you’d be invoking that as a number thats supposed to keep me up at night.

It seems like you, Nap and 88m have common cause with Bezalel Smotrich, ltamar Ben Gvir and the settler movement. Their conference last Sunday is your solutions.

Destroy, annex and settle.
I’m against West Bank settlements, since you keep ignoring this

I do think Palestinians should be given a “state” in the Sinai so the world can move on from this issue

And the Kurds deserve way more than the Palestinians :mjgrin:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I’m an atheist. I don’t debate theology.

Arab Jews are fine with the state of Israel being where it is.
That is why I said "without religious texts", so go ahead and prove your statement true. We agree on the grounds.

And who the fukk are you to speak on behalf of Arab Jews? Why should I put any weight into this empty statement.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That is why I said "without religious texts", so go ahead and prove your statement true. We agree on the grounds.
Prove what statement true. Be specific.
And who the fukk are you to speak on behalf of Arab Jews? Why should I put any weight into this empty statement.

You’re speaking on behalf of Palestinians. Do you have a membership card?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

The Strip should be rebuilt. The mass destruction of it was not necessary. Palestinians are stateless. They have already been kicked out and made refugees.

That's not really an answer but you know that.

Make it a national park as far as I'm concerned.

Rebuild it so it can just get destroyed again when Hamas commits more acts of terror and more people needlessly die? Rebuild it so it's at the mercy of Israel again?

Hamas chose Gaza's destruction.

I'm arguing to create a Palestinian state that has independence and a future. A modern state that is sustainable and self-sufficient. No more stateless people and a people that are no longer pawns of Arabs and Iranians.

You're arguing for a never ending cycle of bloodshed and are proud of it. If that's how you really feel just own it hell praise it even.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17

They shouldn't but they will. Now justice would be every single illegal settlement in the west bank being obliterated, ideally with the terrorist Israel Zionist settlers still sitting inside their illegal homes while the bombs drop on them. Interested to know what the coli's paedophile support crew @88m3 @Pressure @Da_Eggman think, seeing as they appear to agree terrorist need to be defeated :ehh: