Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Is English your second language after Zionism?

from =past
lives= current

you okay
Imagine not realizing you said you’re FROM Mississippi. And your profile says your FROM central VA.

It’s okay.

You’re in your feelings.

Once you get out of them we’ll get back to you realizing that both Israel and Gaza elected far right religious extremist and now they’re having the once a decade predictable prayer flex :mjlol:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Don’t be upset when someone holds up a mirror to the silliness y’all are engaged in.

Thread is literally a bad Twitter feed of very little original thought and folks attempting to AstroTurf opposing views.

It’s quite remarkable watching folks radicalize themselves in real time. :mjgrin:
Just so everyone sees how lazy you are

Trying to chastise people for opposing other views. While trying to discredit me as Republican so you can say my views don’t matter.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Answer the question.

Is Oct 7 the Israelis fault for putting megalomaniac, incompetence Bibi in power like it is the Palestinians for putting those Hamas murders in power?
Oct 7 is the result of Hamas deciding a terror attack was the best way to move their people forward.

The aftermath is directly a result of Bibi being in power.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Just so everyone sees how lazy you are

Trying to chastise people for opposing other views. While trying to discredit me as Republican so you can say my views don’t matter.
You’re not even expressing your views. That’s the actual critique.

Posting tweets isn’t actually making a point: see nap/mueller

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I really don’t care about the outcome, but the thread is so full of lazy arguments that I can’t turn away.

Example:

“The only democracy in the Middle East”

Like, when the fukk did democracy mean people couldn’t vote in facists and far right extremism ?:pachaha:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Oct 7 is the result of Hamas deciding a terror attack was the best way to move their people forward.

The aftermath is directly a result of Bibi being in power.
Hamas was a terrorist organization and bombed Israel before Oct 7. Israel has been bulldozing homes, ignoring international law on settlers, and stealing Palestinian taxes before then.

Oct 7 was a result of Bibi/Lukid being in power. They had warning. They didn’t believe Hamas was capable and got embarrassed.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
You’re not even expressing your views. That’s the actual critique.

Posting tweets isn’t actually making a point: see nap/mueller
We’ve respectfully had back and forth discussions for months now. I’m now sure what you get by pretending otherwise.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It's crazy that dudes post videos of Likud lunatics and grunts like it's supposed to groundbreaking news in here

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I really don’t care about the outcome, but the thread is so full of lazy arguments that I can’t turn away.
This is hilarious coming from you. I asked you legitimate questions with no trolling or insults in response to the hospital deal, and your response was to ignore everything and say you " love watching people become radicalized :pachaha: "

The other responses came from the nap saying "Hamas chose to go to war" which had nothing to do with anything I said

That's about the standard response I see to anyone legitimately questioning or talking about the Israeli government or military actions.

That or "you support terrorism". You can't claim the other side is making lazy arguments when you guys just repeat 3 or 4 preprogrammed responses

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is hilarious coming from you. I asked you legitimate questions with no trolling or insults in response to the hospital deal, and your response was to ignore everything and say you " love watching people become radicalized :pachaha: "

The other responses came from the nap saying "Hamas chose to go to war" which had nothing to do with anything I said

That's about the standard response I see to anyone legitimately questioning or talking about the Israeli government or military actions.

That or "you support terrorism". You can't claim the other side is making lazy arguments when you guys just repeat 3 or 4 preprogrammed responses
how many civilian casualties are acceptable to you post October 7th? (Mind you, I believe Israel exceeded even the amount of harm I thought they would inflict)