☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Hamas was a terrorist organization and bombed Israel before Oct 7. Israel has been bulldozing homes, ignoring international law on settlers, and stealing Palestinian taxes before then.

Oct 7 was a result of Bibi/Lukid being in power. They had warning. They didn’t believe Hamas was capable and got embarrassed.
This is a statement of fact. What was your point of saying this?

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
That or "you support terrorism". You can't claim the other side is making lazy arguments when you guys just repeat 3 or 4 preprogrammed responses
This is exactly what the Bush administration turned to to quell disent.

”you‘re either with us or against us”

Israel has rescued zero hostages in a country they control a vast majority of. That alone is enough to ask legitimate questions.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
how many civilian casualties are acceptable to you post October 7th? (Mind you, I believe Israel exceeded even the amount of harm I thought they would inflict)
I don't know why you keep trying to quote ppl like you think anyone would expect you to engage in actual discussion. You're a rudderless pom pom waving parrot

Go post the same Twitter links across 5 different threads in 1 minute intervals.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don't know why you keep trying to quote ppl like you think anyone would expect you to engage in actual discussion. You're a rudderless pom pom waving parrot

Go post the same Twitter links across 5 different threads in 1 minute intervals.
Is this an evasion?

I asked you a direct question and again you levy conspiracies to avoid the question at hand.

how many civilian casualties are acceptable to you post October 7th? (Mind you, I believe Israel exceeded even the amount of harm I thought they would inflict)

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
This is hilarious coming from you. I asked you legitimate questions with no trolling or insults in response to the hospital deal, and your response was to ignore everything and say you " love watching people become radicalized :pachaha: "

The other responses came from the nap saying "Hamas chose to go to war" which had nothing to do with anything I said

That's about the standard response I see to anyone legitimately questioning or talking about the Israeli government or military actions.

That or "you support terrorism". You can't claim the other side is making lazy arguments when you guys just repeat 3 or 4 preprogrammed responses
Nap has a consortium behind that account

Pressure is a TLR poster. He probably never thinks about US global hijinks that much but is closer to neocon—like most Democratic leadership which he bizarrely wants to be—than he probably thinks.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nap has a consortium behind that account

Pressure is a TLR poster. He probably never thinks about US global hijinks that much but is closer to neocon—like most Democratic leadership which he bizarrely wants to be—than he probably thinks.
calling people neocons isn’t the flex you think it is. You actually have to debate the point being presented.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Biden bitten by Balkan war crimes ghosts in Israel​

January 31, 2024 6:00 am
It’s a platitude among America’s foreign policy elite that their goal is maintaining a “rules-based international order” that’s ultimately grounded in the post-1945, Western-led global settlement.

Last week’s decision by the United Nations‘s top court on Israel‘s military actions in Gaza therefore comes as a rude awakening to our foreign policy establishment. South Africa appealed to the International Court of Justice in The Hague to investigate Israel on charges of perpetrating genocide against the Palestinians in their military campaign against Hamas after the Oct. 7 terrorist attacks. The ICJ’s decision last Friday was at least a half-win for South Africa.

While the court made no official demand of Israel to cease its military campaign, it ordered the Israeli military to prevent unnecessary death and destruction, and above all genocide, in Gaza. This cannot be viewed as anything but a stern rebuke of Israel and, by extension, its American benefactor. It has been U.S. munitions, after all, that have enabled Israel’s Gaza campaign and whose diplomacy has protected Israel at the U.N. The door to future war crimes prosecutions of Israelis has clearly been opened in The Hague.

The Biden administration quickly insisted that the ICJ’s ruling will have no impact on U.S. support for Israel and its campaign against Hamas. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu condemned the ICJ and its decision as a “mark of shame that will not be erased for generations.” He insists that Israel will stop at nothing less than total victory in Gaza and, for good measure, brushed off the ICJ and its “ridiculous claim” amid denouncing Hamas as “the new Nazis” while holding up a copy of Mein Kampf in Arabic.

Subtle Bibi is not. Yet his comments are typical of Israeli “us against the world” attitudes and negative views of the U.N. The U.S., a superpower with global security obligations, does not have the luxury of acting in such a cavalier fashion regarding the U.N. Not least because American support for U.N. prosecutions of war crimes has been a hallmark of the post-Cold War era. Yugoslavia’s wars of succession in the 1990s created a standing U.N. justice system, with Washington’s imprimatur. U.N. prosecutors at The Hague sentenced dozens of Balkan war criminals to long prison terms, many of them having been apprehended by U.S. and NATO special forces.

This effort had full American support. U.S. military and intelligence personnel (I was one of them) aggressively hunted down Balkan suspects for The Hague. There was always humbug surrounding this enterprise. U.N. prosecutors seemed considerably more interested in jailing Orthodox Serbs and Catholic Croats than Bosnian Muslims, even though all sides committed war crimes (just as today the U.N. is focused on Israeli, not Palestinian misdeeds). U.N. justice deemed the Bosnian Serb siege of Sarajevo, which lasted nearly four years and killed some 5,000 civilians, to be part of a genocidal scheme which several Serb leaders went to prison for. In contrast, the brutal Russian siege of Grozny during the 1994-96 First Chechen War killed several times more civilians in just a couple of months, but U.N. prosecutors never showed any interest in that mayhem.

There was the rub. Just as the Pentagon made certain that American troops will never be prosecuted by the U.N. for war crimes, major powers were de facto exempt too. Mid-1990s Russia was an impoverished mess, but it was still a significant power with nuclear weapons, so indicting Russians for war crimes in Chechnya was a nonstarter. Little Serbia was another matter.

Israel is a small country, but it has nuclear weapons and America stands behind it. Can Washington shield Israel from U.N. justice indefinitely? So far, the Gaza death toll stands around 26,000, according to local authorities (i.e., Hamas). Privately, Israeli officials concede that over 20,000 Palestinians have been killed, two-thirds of them civilians. To compare, the killing of 8,000 Bosnian Muslims around Srebrenica in July 1995 — which brought NATO intervention in the Bosnian War — was deemed to be genocide by a U.N. tribunal, even though many of the victims were uniformed military.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE FROM THE WASHINGTON EXAMINER

Intent matters greatly, but all of this raises awkward questions for the Biden administration, including the president personally. Back in the 1990s, when he was a senator sitting on its Foreign Relations Committee, Joe Biden was an ardent hawk regarding the Balkans. He was one of the loudest congressional advocates for military intervention in Bosnia, and even castigated the Clinton administration for its alleged inaction. Sen. Biden repeatedly called for bombing the Serbs. He claims to have even predicted the Srebrenica massacre, which Biden blamed on the U.N., which said was “definitively discredited.”

Perhaps 1994 Joe Biden can have a chat with 2024 Joe Biden. Regardless, if his administration’s position is going to be that it’s not genocide when our friends do it, that will create diplomatic headaches for Washington around the world. The Global South is already anti-Israel over the Palestinian issue and the ICJ’s ruling seems certain to exacerbate a worsening situation.

John R. Schindler served with the National Security Agency as a senior intelligence analyst and counterintelligence officer.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Lower Learning
I didn’t quote you about that killing.

I was talking about your sanctimony and two-faced behavior like you’re above it all while simultaneously sucking Israeli propaganda like it’s a happy hour on the corner.

Get your facts straight
Breh, Pressure is a paedophile supporting CAC, beating himself off every time he see a news report of more bombs dropping on Gaza. Save yourself the energy replying to this zionist terrorist sympathizing psychopath