Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Breh, Pressure is a paedophile supporting CAC, beating himself off every time he see a news report of more bombs dropping on Gaza. Save yourself the energy replying to this zionist terrorist sympathizing psychopath
You know what. Let me go ahead and report this post.

Also learn to spell.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Why didn’t Mehdi post the whole article? :why:

“Jalamneh planned to carry out a terror attack in the immediate future and used the hospital as a hiding place, and therefore was neutralised,” the Israeli military said.

The Israeli military said the other two Palestinians killed were also militants from Jenin who had been involved in recent attacks. One of them was a member of the Hamas-allied Islamic Jihad group while the other was part of a group of gunmen in Jenin, it said.

image.jpg

:francis:

@voiture @Creflo ½ Dollar @invalid @Pressure @wire28 @ADevilYouKhow @88m3 @MeachTheMonster @Wargames @Tair @Da_Eggman

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Last edited:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not very surprising this has been done before

Did you forget the US is the main donor to UNRWA?
It's very surprising considering the leeway they have been given to commit genocide.

The US is the major donor to any organisation they give money to.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Biden issues executive order targeting Israeli settlers who attack Palestinians.

The administration had considered including ultranationalist Ministers Itamar Ben-Gvir and Bezalel Smotrich on the list of sanctioned individuals, but it ultimately decided to leave them off for now and focus on those who perpetrated attacks, the U.S. officials said.

The executive order is pointless if it's going to exclude the two main sources inciting violence in the West Bank. It's always half measures when it comes to Israel.

We're still sending thousands of assault rifles over to them for Gvir to pass out to illegal settler "security" groups, so they can continue to terrorize Palestinians. Someone with an actual conscience would think, "this is why unconditional support is dangerous," and change course, but nothing. State governments don't even want to do anything about the non-profits based in this country funding the illegal settler network and that's a pretty low-bar.

The other side: The Israeli Prime Minister's Office said Biden's executive order is not needed.

"The vast majority of settlers are law-abiding citizens and many of them are fighting these days to protect Israel. Israel is taking action against people who break the law everywhere and therefore there is no place for unusual measures in this regard," it said.

Israeli Finance Minister Smotrich called what he described as a "settler violence campaign" an "antisemitic lie."
Smotrich added that he will continue to work to strengthen Israeli settlements. "If the price is U.S. sanctions against me – so be it," he said.

They know they have this country by the balls and they're flouting in our faces.