WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Should stop hiding in hospitals

I would've though this was preferable to something more extreme

:manny:
It was. When they bombed the other one folks were saying, “why can’t they just do a special operation.”

:pachaha:
damn took the words out of my mouth. just said this.

I swore people said “well stop targeting civilians and do special operations raids"

These SPECIAL OPERATORS literally ran into a secure space and eliminated their targets

Again, if people just said: “Israel shouldn’t target their terrorist enemies” I’d rather people just say that…but they don’t say it. It’s this sliding scale of imperfection in a military conflict.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

I swore people said “well stop targeting civilians and do special operations raids"

These SPECIAL OPERATORS literally ran into a secure space and eliminated their targets

Again, if people just said: “Israel shouldn’t target their terrorist enemies” I’d rather people just say that…but they don’t say it. It’s this sliding scale of imperfection in a military conflict.
For a lot of these guys this is all they have left. Biden surpassed their expectations economically and socially and now they’re just harping on this because that’s what in their social sphere of influence.

This isn’t to disregard many of the grievances as not valid. But to push the narrative that this has had an impact on daily American life in any meaningful way would be gaslighting.

That said, it’s hard for some folks to either express to others why they should care at the level they do. We’ve seen this framed as an issues for Christians, and issue for black Americans, that America is running the proxy war and then that America is weak because this is Israel’s genocide and a not an American proxy war against Palestine just to get someone to agree.

It’s a whackamole that’s completely unnecessary. Most folks watching this unfold thinks Israel is doing too much and don’t support America sending them additional aid. Mostly all agree that both sides need to be serious about a ceasefire. And don’t want this to turn into a larger conflict where America is a direct actor tipping the scale militarily.

That said, I’m just laughing watching these guys become so self radicalized they’re supporting terrorists, praising the hostage takers, and completely unwilling to accept that we’re where we are right now because Hamas had an absolute op advised plan that did not gain the support they thought they’d receive from regional players thus leading to a complete dismantling of Gaza.

Don’t even get me started on the houthis :pachaha:

Gas down, stock market up, Trump catching Ls and folks just aren’t as invested as they once were.

At this point all you can hope for is a different attitude in the post war process

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
See this is the shyt I’m talking about.

There is quite literally, nothing, that you all will tolerate and you should just say that.

:gucci:

@voiture @Creflo ½ Dollar @invalid @Pressure @wire28 @ADevilYouKhow @88m3 @MeachTheMonster @Wargames @Tair @Da_Eggman

I get what he’s going for and I’m some ways he’s right. But that kind of disregard that we would likely take action if Hamas was holed up here.

Aside from that we’ve seen Khashoggi killed here by a death squad with no recourse and Erdogan’s staff smacking citizens up with no recourses

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
For a lot of these guys this is all they have left. Biden surpassed their expectations economically and socially and now they’re just harping on this because that’s what in their social sphere of influence.

This isn’t to disregard many of the grievances as not valid. But to push the narrative that this has had an impact on daily American life in any meaningful way would be gaslighting.

That said, it’s hard for some folks to either express to others why they should care at the level they do. We’ve seen this framed as an issues for Christians, and issue for black Americans, that America is running the proxy war and then that America is weak because this is Israel’s genocide and a not an American proxy war against Palestine just to get someone to agree.

It’s a whackamole that’s completely unnecessary. Most folks watching this unfold thinks Israel is doing too much and don’t support America sending them additional aid. Mostly all agree that both sides need to be serious about a ceasefire. And don’t want this to turn into a larger conflict where America is a direct actor tipping the scale militarily.

That said, I’m just laughing watching these guys become so self radicalized they’re supporting terrorists, praising the hostage takers, and completely unwilling to accept that we’re where we are right now because Hamas had an absolute op advised plan that did not gain the support they thought they’d receive from regional players thus leading to a complete dismantling of Gaza.

Gas down, stock market up, Trump catching Ls and folks just aren’t as invested as they once were.

At this point all you can hope for is a different attitude in the post war process
After Russia invaded Ukraine, I just had to accept many of them were just tankies and anti-American trolls who actually don’t have positive or assertive views of anything that stands for something. Russia was asked not to invade, they did it anyways and people on the left were cheering it on as a challenge to western hegemony. I pulled the plug after that. It was the proof I needed. …and I have critiques of the United States.

The problem is, we’ve reset things to a somewhat pre-9/11 era where the USA actually was kinda doing something good in the world where post-Iraq no one trusted anything the USA said.

I REALLY understand why so many trotskyites became Neo-cons in the 70s and 80s. The soviets were doing so much bullshyt that the West wasn’t just gonna sit around and tolerate it…and thankfully they did.

Being progressive doesn’t mean you have to be a p*ssy. Period. I’m glad Biden won in 2020 and tanked that Bernie movement. They’d have us out here looking crazy subservient out here.

IMO…I think most people don’t care about this conflict. I think, again, that it’s just the loud voices getting the microphone but I think MOST people as polls indicate support Israel against Iranian proxy wars essentially. Now, some of that is anti-islamic tenor in the country which itself is an issue, but at the whole, I think people claiming to speak for a wide swath of the sentiment on this issue aren’t being heard.

My parents are black Jamaicans and haven’t said a word about this. They really seem to just not really see it as any different from the last intifadas etc

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I get what he’s going for and I’m some ways he’s right. But that kind of disregard that we would likely take action if Hamas was holed up here.

Aside from that we’ve seen Khashoggi killed here by a death squad with no recourse and Erdogan’s staff smacking citizens up with no recourses
This is like complaining seal team 6 killed bin Laden

voiture

Superstar
Daps
See this is the shyt I’m talking about.

There is quite literally, nothing, that you all will tolerate and you should just say that.

:gucci:

@voiture @Creflo ½ Dollar @invalid @Pressure @wire28 @ADevilYouKhow @88m3 @MeachTheMonster @Wargames @Tair @Da_Eggman

They are hypocrites of the highest order.
They want Hamas to rape and pillage in peace with no push back.
Terrorists are being dealt with in real time. If they cared about peace they would have called for the unconditional surrender of HAMAS but we all know why they have not.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

It's not hard to imagine the spin with Eichmann

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Wtf is this? The Israelis have spent how long complaining that hamas terrorists allegedly dress as civilians, doctors, medical staff. . . yet here we have the Israeli Wehrmacht dressed as nurses and doctors slaughtering unarmed people in hospitals with no evidence claiming terrorists?

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
A “hamas operative” in the west bank was probably just a person calling for a ceasefire. Israelis would probably kill me too if i lived in the west bank. We are at the stage where anyone and everyone advocating for palestinians is getting called hamas and is a target for israeli death squads.