Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Don’t be upset when someone holds up a mirror to the silliness y’all are engaged in.

Thread is literally a bad Twitter feed of very little original thought and folks attempting to AstroTurf opposing views.

It’s quite remarkable watching folks radicalize themselves in real time. :mjgrin:
More like your trollist Zionism can’t understand there’s a difference between a soldier gleefully filming themselves stealing stuff something out of Palestinian homes(something the Israelis should understand)

And the sad fact that yes, historical buildings get destroyed in war and yes unfortunately innocent people get killed, but the fact Israel and its supporters refuses to acknowledge they do have control over parliament members calling for ethnic resettlement and calling any criticism Anti-semetic makes their actual hard work of rooting out Hamas proper harder.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
More like your trollist Zionism can’t understand there’s a difference between a soldier gleefully filming themselves stealing stuff something out of Palestinian homes(something the Israelis should understand)

And the sad fact that yes, historical buildings get destroyed in war and yes unfortunately innocent people get killed, but the fact Israel and its supporters refuses to acknowledge they do have control over parliament members calling for ethnic resettlement and calling any criticism Anti-semetic makes their actual hard work of rooting out Hamas proper harder.
let me help you out. Zionism ended in 1948.

Israel is a country. They aren’t establishing shyt.

You quoted me about Israel killing a target with no collateral damage. You’re only upset because you support terrorism if it’s not Jewish.

P.s.
Hamas was elected
They canceled elections
They’re still popular.

Their lack democracy isn’t a point of rebellion.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What’s crazy is in 20 years of fighting in Afghanistan and Iraq, we bombed weddings , roads, buildings, and cars. We even stripped pows naked and filmed it. but I don’t we ever dressed like doctors to kill fighters in a hospital even though I’m sure we could have.
why does the dress matter? It was a covert operation

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
A “hamas operative” in the west bank was probably just a person calling for a ceasefire. Israelis would probably kill me too if i lived in the west bank. We are at the stage where anyone and everyone advocating for palestinians is getting called hamas and is a target for israeli death squads.
Agreed. Whats that gotta do with the targets in the hospital?

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
let me help you out. Zionism ended in 1948.

Israel is a country. They aren’t establishing shyt.

You quoted me about Israel killing a target with no collateral damage. You’re only upset because you support terrorism if it’s not Jewish.

P.s.
Hamas was elected
They canceled elections
They’re still popular.

Their lack democracy isn’t a point of rebellion.
I didn’t quote you about that killing.

I was talking about your sanctimony and two-faced behavior like you’re above it all while simultaneously sucking Israeli propaganda like it’s a happy hour on the corner.

Get your facts straight

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I didn’t quote you about that killing.

I was talking about your sanctimony and two-faced behavior like you’re above it all while simultaneously sucking Israeli propaganda like it’s a happy hour on the corner.

Get your facts straight
I don’t give a fukk what happens to Israel💿.

They’re run by a far right wing parliamentary coalition that is obsessed with cresting a direct counter culture to the Islamization being pushed by Iran.

That said, Hamas went on a dummy mission, knowing what the response would be and they’ve made the lives of the 590k people who put them into worse.

How does your republican roommate feel about this? :mjlol:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I don’t give a fukk what happens to Israel💿.

They’re run by a far right wing parliamentary coalition that is obsessed with cresting a direct counter culture to the Islamization being pushed by Iran.

That said, Hamas went on a dummy mission, knowing what the response would be and they’ve made the lives of the 590k people who put them into worse.

That said, your a republican and that’s the only reason you’re latched on.
Your Zionist teabagging says otherwise.

I’ve never voted for a Republican in any state or federal election

You’re so dang desperate and delusional

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Your Zionist teabagging says otherwise.

I’ve never voted for a Republican in any state or federal election

You’re so dang desperate and delusional
What is the purpose Zionism to you?

Let’s start there. Then I can determine if you’re actually intelligent enough to engage.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
You just live with them

:pachaha:
I know at least one Republican in a country of 300 million people. That’s your proof?

Go get some lunch. Your brain is melting :camby:

If you’re going to try and discredit me, don’t be as lazy as your Zionist zaddy committing war crimes and use the fact I’m from Mississippi as a better argument

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I know at least one Republican in a country of 300 million people. That’s your proof?

Go get some lunch. Your brain is melting :camby:

If you’re going to try and discredit me, don’t be as lazy as your Zionist zaddy committing war crimes and use the fact I’m from Mississippi as a better argument
Touch grass. Find yourself. Because you went from being a normal poster to a fukking idiot.
This. No one is claiming the Jews need to leave.

But no one seems to have an answer why Palestinians being there, without Hamas, means it can’t be Israel except these purity police who want to dispel everything Arab from the lands.
Now you’re out here caping for Hamas and saying the Jews need to leave :mjlol: