merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17

Wtf is this? The Israelis have spent how long complaining that hamas terrorists allegedly dress as civilians, doctors, medical staff. . . yet here we have the Israeli Wehrmacht dressed as nurses and doctors slaughtering unarmed people in hospitals with no evidence claiming terrorists? Maybe this is why Hamas terrorists killed a handful of Israeli civilians on Oct 7th (we know the majority of Israeli civilians were murdered by the IDF) :patrice: clearly these Israeli N'azis are hidden in plain sight.

From now on, we really don't need to hear anything about any palastinian resistance dressed in civilian clothes. .

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
:pachaha:
Now they can’t kill terrorists
I don't think it's unreasonable for anyone to atleast question whether those are legitimate targets, given the unending amount of false info Israel has put out

I haven't read enough, so I don't have any reason to question it, but wouldn't this strengthen the argument that this is what they should have been doing instead of the indiscriminate bombing and killing we've seen?

Also weird for you to keep trolling to try and agitate ppl who are upset about the tens of thousands of innocent children and civilians that were wiped away.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I don't think it's unreasonable for anyone to atleast question whether those are legitimate targets, given the unending amount of false info Israel has put out

I haven't read enough, so I don't have any reason to question it, but wouldn't this strengthen the argument that this is what they should have been doing instead of the indiscriminate bombing and killing we've seen?

Also weird for you to keep trolling to try and agitate ppl who are upset about the tens of thousands of innocent children and civilians that were wiped away.
No need to engage he doesn’t care but somehow supports Zionism.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

His routine every few pages is to say he doesn’t care and it’s sad on both sides but always does some variation on the question…oh so Israel isn’t justified in??..or what would you have Israel do???

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Don’t be upset when someone holds up a mirror to the silliness y’all are engaged in.

Thread is literally a bad Twitter feed of very little original thought and folks attempting to AstroTurf opposing views.

It’s quite remarkable watching folks radicalize themselves in real time. :mjgrin:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17

Breh you are replying to a CAC who on this thread has openly not refuted supporting Israeli paedophiles. They don't need to see any evidence of anything Israel claims

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

what part of “Hamas declared war” do you not understand?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Wtf is this? The Israelis have spent how long complaining that hamas terrorists allegedly dress as civilians, doctors, medical staff. . . yet here we have the Israeli Wehrmacht dressed as nurses and doctors slaughtering unarmed people in hospitals with no evidence claiming terrorists? Maybe this is why Hamas terrorists killed a handful of Israeli civilians on Oct 7th (we know the majority of Israeli civilians were murdered by the IDF) :patrice: clearly these Israeli N'azis are hidden in plain sight.

From now on, we really don't need to hear anything about any palastinian resistance dressed in civilian clothes. .
complaining about uniforms seems like it should be the least controversial thing here