Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

This means Hezbollah is going to respond. The rules of engagement were limited to the border.

Israel, the US, and Europeans will say this was a targeted attack.

But this is going to escalate into a regional war :snoop:

Every day that goes by I'm more and more certain that WW3 has already started but nobody wants to say it out loud.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Justify terrorism however you want. :pachaha:
Some terrorism is justified. The Warsaw Uprising, the American Revolution, Native American Uprisings, Nat Turner Rebellion, Haitian Slave Rebellion and yes, any attack that any Palestinian visits upon Israel. No occupying/oppressive force should ever feel safe. If that means committing acts you define as terrorism then so be it. Israel has brought the 7th upon itself a hundred fold.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
:jbhmm: Nah I think it more like cold war 2.0 has start it .
If you were a Korean in the 50's, Vietnamese in the 50's-70's, South/Central America in the 70's-80's it might as well have been WW3. We call it the Cold War in the US and Russia because we were not fighting each other directly. But those poor people that were caught in-between were in a World War in every way but name.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
there are a million better ways to communicate something better than 'some terrorism is justified' :dead: make the extra effort. and stop giving folks layups.

a week ago someone in here was trying to finesse houthi hostage-taking and attacks on civilians into the non-violent protest box. that shyt goes nowhere but left immediately.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
there are a million better ways to communicate something better than 'some terrorism is justified' :dead: make the extra effort. and stop giving folks layups.

a week ago someone in here was trying to finesse houthi hostage-taking and attacks on civilians into the non-violent protest box. that shyt goes nowhere but left immediately.
I disagree. One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. That's not a layup, it's undeniable. :skip:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I disagree. One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. That's not a layup, it's undeniable. :skip:
if you want to be as actively reductive as possible, sure

like there's literally people who will readily agree with you - that know exactly how unhelpful it is to readily accept a terrorism label on their cause for no actual reason other than chopping the legs out of whatever real dialogue could possibly take place

or whatever. what do i know

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

My question remains, what do you feel they're achieving here?

It's easy for all to agree that Israeli settlements are bullshyt. It's easy for us to agree that Israel is using disproportionate amount of force leading to a totally avoidable humanitarian disaster.

I don't even see folks having issues if there attacks were against the IDF, occupation forces, or settler militias strong arming land.

So what's the goal? What the long game? And do you think Oct 7 has improved the situation for palestianians?

What lines do you think the US can take today to alleviate the current scenario. Or would you rather the US just pull out and we let the chips fall were they may?

I'm genuinely asking because I think it's a meaningful discussion.

Clearly at this point we know things we didn't know months ago. I'm not even gonna troll about it.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
My question remains, what do you feel they're achieving here?

It's easy for all to agree that Israeli settlements are bullshyt. It's easy for us to agree that Israel is using disproportionate amount of force leading to a totally avoidable humanitarian disaster.

I don't even see folks having issues if there attacks were against the IDF, occupation forces, or settler militias strong arming land.

So what's the goal? What the long game? And do you think Oct 7 has improved the situation for palestianians?

What lines do you think the US can take today to alleviate the current scenario. Or would you rather the US just pull out and we let the chips fall were they may?

I'm genuinely asking because I think it's a meaningful discussion.

Clearly at this point we know things we didn't know months ago. I'm not even gonna troll about it.
yal were never even close to any real discussion why type all this :dead:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Low Quality Posting
if you want to be as actively reductive as possible, sure

like there's literally people who will readily agree with you - that know exactly how unhelpful it is to readily accept a terrorism label on their cause for no actual reason other than chopping the legs out of whatever real dialogue could possibly take place

or whatever. what do i know

Hamas and Hezbollah are legitimate political parties after all. Just wait until it comes out that they were meeting with the Captain of the IRGC baseball team.

You just know an American missile was used right?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This is that “whataboutism” thing you and the other doofuses scold others over.

It's really not when South Africa is being held up as the arbitrator of war crimes and apartheid.

When you hold up the Middle East or West Asias treatment of religious and ethnic minorities it becomes an episode out of The Twilight Zone.

I realize it's inconvenient