jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lettuce be realty...

South Africa isn't a serious country and they only have themselves to blame for that but I'll cut you some slack if you live in a BRICS country with only state run media

:mjlol:
They know apartheid and war crimes when they see it though.

I note your casual dismissal of them as well.

You have a good day.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
They know apartheid and war crimes when they see it though.

I note your casual dismissal of them as well.

You have a good day.

Do they though? It just seems like a corrupt oligarchy with black South Africans catching the worst of it

South Africa got caught shipping weapons to Russia after Bucha and said they wouldn't arrest Putin on an ICC warrant.

Not to mention South Africa's own xenophobic killings of other black africans domestically

South Africa is not doing great and I'm not going to stick my head in the sand and pretend otherwise

I get that people want to draw parallels and all that but South Africa is a really piss poor model using most metrics

Not for nothing but I still can't get over the Arab League's(could've been another organization) Kings and Despots waxing poetic about apartheid when they treat their own ethnic and religious minorities like garbage

The Palestinian people deserve better from all sides there's really no question about that.

Last edited:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do they though? It just seems like a corrupt oligarchy with black South Africans catching the worst of it

South Africa got caught shipping weapons to Russia after Bucha and said they wouldn't arrest Putin on an ICC warrant.

Not to mention South Africa's own xenophobic killings of other black africans domestically

South Africa is not doing great and I'm not going to stick my head in the sand and pretend otherwise

I get that people want to draw parallels and all that but South Africa is a really piss poor model using most metrics

Not for nothing but I still can't get over the Arab League's(could've been another organization) Kings and Despots waxing poetic about apartheid when they treat their own ethnic and religious minorities like garbage

The Palestinian people deserve better from all sides there's really no question about that.
Poor people catch the worse of everything. Particularly black people. We scorn the corruption of South Africa and excuse the bullshyt in the US. Epstein for example, and in the UK government corruption with covid contracts. Rich got richer and the poor still suffer.

Shall we also go through the hypocrisy of all the countries that are critical or supportive of the current conflict?

Does that make moot the charges of genocide as detailed here?

We choose to use our morality lenses when they suit us.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I’m sorry. I’m you want a circle jerk just ask for it. But saying. The devastation in Gaza won’t stop as long as Hamas in control isn’t trolling, it’s real life.

Y’all need to grow up.
The genocide in Palestine has been occurring before Hamas even existed. You haven’t made a single intelligent point in this entire thread. You should be banned for trolling. :unimpressed:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Still waiting for solutions from anyone :jbhmm:

The Israelis already gave you a solution. Expel 2 million Gazans and build settlements. Ben Gvir and Smotrich told you.

The other solution being floated is Bantustans in Gaza. Which is divide Palestinian land between tribal leaders and/or prominent families (who??) that they assume Gazans will simply acquiesce to because they're not directly the IDF.

Everyone on this thread who has sympathy for the Palestinians is saying we need a ceasefire, humanitarian aid, and an end to the blockade of Gaza and an end to occupation. And if Israel wants to annex all the land, give people their rights.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

This is that “whataboutism” thing you and the other doofuses scold others over.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

This means Hezbollah is going to respond. The rules of engagement were limited to the border.

Israel, the US, and Europeans will say this was a targeted attack.

But this is going to escalate into a regional war :snoop:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This means Hezbollah is going to respond. The rules of engagement were limited to the border.

Israel, the US, and Europeans will say this was a targeted attack.

But this is going to escalate into a regional war :snoop:
Probably more saber rattling than anything if we use the Soleimani assasination as a baseline.

There’s almost a zero percent chance these realities were not discussed when Israel announced they were going to target Hamas leaders abroad.

I don’t think they’ll have a hard time justifying the military necessity of killing Hamas leaders following a terror attack. And to be frank these are the kind of targeted killings they should have been engaged instead of bombing Gaza into rubble.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
The current binning is a direct result of the oft 7 attack. That isn’t debatable.
Let me stop you right there, buddy.

Let Me Stop You Right There GIFs | Tenor

What Israel has been doing since the 8th, they have been doing to one degree or another since the occupation started decades ago. And if I'm gonna keep it real funky, this is exactly what Israel has always wanted to do. Turns out they just suck at it.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Let me stop you right there, buddy.

Let Me Stop You Right There GIFs | Tenor

What Israel has been doing since the 8th, they have been doing to one degree or another since the occupation started decades ago. And if I'm gonna keep it real funky, this is exactly what Israel has always wanted to do. Turns out they just suck at it.
Justify terrorism however you want. :pachaha: