mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Dr Martin Luther king jr, the most world renowned non-violent activist and American icon, was considered a terrorist. Nobody takes white people seriously when they call people terrorists. They can no longer get away with it in the age of information. A terrorist is pretty much anyone who resist white supremacist ethnostates.
Nelson Mandela

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
it's funny how a western or western supported state can commit far more atrocities against civilians, but never be called terrorist, while a non-state actor can have a comparatively small amount of civilian victims but be totally branded as terrorist forever.

terrorism is merely violence against non-military targets to get political effect. all actors in a conflict can engage in that, but only certain people have to own the stigma. quantitively, israel is a terrorist state.
Well I think it’s because folks went genocide and ethnic cleansing as their words of choice.

It’s been used before:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

:gucci: the narcissistic gaslighting

“History will judge the leaders of South Africa” for opposing apartheid and genocide is really an all-timer.

Saying South Africa is Hamas. :mjtf:

"Deny, Attack, and Reverse Victim and Offender."

Their claim that SA is criminally complicit and shares culpability with Hamas is so baseless and ridiculous that it should kill whatever remains of Israel's credibility.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Last edited:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

:gucci: the narcissistic gaslighting

“History will judge the leaders of South Africa” for opposing apartheid and genocide is really an all-timer.

Saying South Africa is Hamas. :mjtf:

they can fix their lying lips to talk shyt about south africa because they got away with being complicit in their support of south africa's genocidal apartheid regime.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's really not when South Africa is being held up as the arbitrator of war crimes and apartheid.

When you hold up the Middle East or West Asias treatment of religious and ethnic minorities it becomes an episode out of The Twilight Zone.

I realize it's inconvenient
There you go being dishonest as fukk again.

South Africa submitted a case of genocide against Israel to the ICJ.

I said, if anyone knows about apartheid it is South Africa.

You proceeded to try to denigrate South Africa as a failed country.

I never said South Africa was an arbitrator of anything.

Make your argument without being dishonest. Please.

I used to consider you one of the better posters in HL, this is beneath you.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
There you go being dishonest as fukk again.

South Africa submitted a case of genocide against Israel to the ICJ.

I said, if anyone knows about apartheid it is South Africa.

You proceeded to try to denigrate South Africa as a failed country.

I never said South Africa was an arbitrator of anything.

Make your argument without being dishonest. Please.

I used to consider you one of the better posters in HL, this is beneath you.

I didn't say that you said that. It's all over social media and it's casually being thrown around in this thread because of course and I'm going to point it out.

South Africa is a failed country, I wouldn't put it past Ramaphosa to do anything to keep the lights on, and keep his merry band of blood soaked allies happy.

It's all theater. South Africa submitted a case to the ICJ and yet they don't even want to even be bound by its warrants.

Not sure why anyone is bothered by me pointing out the obvious.

This isn't a justification of Israels actions either just incase I have to state the obvious.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I didn't say that you said that. It's all over social media and it's casually being thrown around in this thread because of course and I'm going to point it out.

South Africa is a failed country, I wouldn't put it past Ramaphosa to do anything to keep the lights on, and keep his merry band of blood soaked allies happy.

It's all theater. South Africa submitted a case to the ICJ and yet they don't even want to even be bound by its warrants.

This isn't a justification of Israels actions either just incase I have to state the obvious.

When a British man blames America for Israel and Zionism than the UK then you know he’s arguing in bad faith. :francis:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I will take your word for it.