Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Seriously, the shyt is beyond cringe at this point. This is a Zionist version of manifest destiny they have no interest in peace they just want all of the land to themselves and they want it in blood. The only “peaceful” solution for Zionists is mass expulsion/voluntary exodus of Palestinians.
Man shut up. You’ve been openly calling for the dissolution of Israel, the return of pre 1948 borders, and calling even native Israelis cacs.

The fact that folks are dapping you up shows how unserious they are.

You’re quite literally holding the same position as the zionists you claim to be better than and it isn’t just limited to Israel Palestine

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
if biden is genuinely too weak to even stop funding the war crimes and protecting them in international politics, then there is nothing real about what he claims he wants in public. bibi and his genocidal colleagues are in the driver's seat and biden is actually fine with it.

so as i said, nothing i have said has been addressed.
Too weak? 😂

No he rightfully recognizes that Hamas is a terrorist organization and the west isn’t going to reward their antics that attacked civilians on a religious holiday.

fukk wrong with yall?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
When you realize the government in Egypt and Israel aren’t far off on their positions with having people sympathetic to Hamas and the Muslim brotherhood in their country due to destabilization and security concerns we can start having a convo.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
“Since Hamas won the Palestinian legislative elections in January 2006, its political positions as presented in the Western media hark back to its 1988 charter, with almost no reference to its considerable evolution under the impact of political developments. The present article analyzes (with long verbatim extracts) three recent key Hamas documents: its fall 2005 electoral platform, its draft program for a coalition government, and its cabinet platform as presented on 27 March 2006. Analysis of the documents reveals not only a strong programmatic and, indeed, state building emphasis, but also considerable nuance in its positions with regard to resistance and a two-state solution. The article pays particular attention to the sectarian content of the documents, finding a progressive de-emphasis on religion in the three.”

Hamas doesn’t follow that covenant cac :camby:
This you? :pachaha:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Hey guys, lets all pretend the West Bank doesn't exist, and that Hamas is responsible for the plight of the Palestinians and not the giant settler colonial project that's been trying to push them off the land since the early 1900s. Let's use our imagination to pretend that the victims are responsible for their own genocide. How fun. Our resident 40 year troll and old former defense contractor @Pressure is always looking for more friends to play with.

giphy.gif

This shyt is beyond parody at this point. Playing pretend is not the same thing as legitimate discussion. Be better.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Hey guys, lets all pretend the West Bank doesn't exist, and that Hamas is responsible for the plight of the Palestinians and not the giant settler colonial project that's been trying to push them off the land since the early 1900s. Let's use our imagination to pretend that the victims are responsible for their own genocide. How fun. Our resident 40 year troll and old former defense contractor @Pressure is always looking for more friends to play with.

giphy.gif

This shyt is beyond parody at this point. Playing pretend is not the same thing as legitimate discussion. Be better.
Are you pretending the situation in the West Bank is the same as in Gaza.

Wow.

Y’all are doing some textbook concern trolling.

Like the issues you’re concerned about are valid, but they don’t matter as long as the terrorists Nextdoor are still in control and killing citizens unprovoked.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
the terrorists Nextdoor are still in control and killing citizens unprovoked
Succinct description of what Israel is doing.

Genocide is wrong. Ethnic cleansing is wrong. Apartheid is wrong. Ethnostate projects are morally reprehensible. Defense of any of these things is never going to be convincing no matter how many different ways you try to spin it. It's not hard to be on the right side of history. You can still be racist to Arabs and Muslims, if that's what you want to do, without trying to justify their oppression.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Succinct description of what Israel is doing.

Genocide is wrong. Ethnic cleansing is wrong. Apartheid is wrong. Ethnostate projects are morally reprehensible. Defense of any of these things is never going to be convincing no matter how many different ways you try to spin it. It's not hard to be on the right side of history. You can still be racist to Arabs and Muslims, if that's what you want to do, without trying to justify their oppression.
Okay, but the problem here is you’re pretending the current response is either justified (terrorism is okay but never certain circumstances) or I provoked (it isn’t a direct response to a terrorist attack by neighboring gazans who are run by a government calling for the genocide of Israel).

If the inflection point for you disregards either you aren’t being serious.

Multiple posters have called y’all out for seemingly being incapable of denouncing oct 7 or being more interested to n pushing your world view that doesn’t actually have a realistic conclusion.

You’ve been dapping up and supporting Houthi attacks on civilian merchants.

You’ve supported the idea that the Arab nations would unite to go to war with Israel.

You’ve said Hamas is justified in their attacks.

You’ve attempted, as a white man, to make this an issue of race for black Americans:

You’re a whole clown. And that’s why you’ve been banned twice.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Multiple posters have called y’all out for seemingly being incapable of denouncing oct 7 or being more interested to n pushing your world view that doesn’t actually have a realistic conclusion.
You say this a lot, when only one poster celebrated what happened Oct. 7. Everyone else has denounced it but your brain doesn’t understand historical context that explains why an action like that happened. It’s pure neocon ignorance at this point.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Okay, but the problem here is you’re pretending the current response is either justified (terrorism is okay but never certain circumstances) or I provoked (it isn’t a direct response to a terrorist attack by neighboring gazans who are run by a government calling for the genocide of Israel).

If the inflection point for you disregards either you aren’t being serious.

You’ve been dapping up and supporting Houthi attacks on civilian merchants.

You’ve supported the idea that the Arab nations would unite to go to war with Israel.

You’ve said Hamas is justified in their attacks.

You’ve attempted, as a white man, to make this an issue of race for black Americans:

You’re a whole clown. And that’s why you’ve been banned twice.
If condemning Israel's terrorism is justifying Hamas' terrorism, does that mean you condemning Hamas' terrorism means you are justifying Israel's terrorism? You see how dumb that sounds? Even if you can't, everyone else can see the dumbass logic you're using.

I didn't do pretty much any of that shyt you're claiming I did. Never supported any war, never justified Hamas' attacks on civilians, never tried to frame it as a black issue, I've never been white, and I've never been banned or used another profile on this website, ever. Do you always have to spiral out into bullshytting and making things up about me every time you're losing an argument online? Is bullshyt your only defense?

You're a fully grown adult who pays taxes and owns property. Why do you act like this?

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Too weak? 😂

No he rightfully recognizes that Hamas is a terrorist organization and the west isn’t going to reward their antics that attacked civilians on a religious holiday.

fukk wrong with yall?
like i said, nothing addresses what i said. what are yall even doing at this point?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
like i said, nothing addresses what i said. what are yall even doing at this point?
Y’all? What are you doing?

No one is coming to save them as long as Hamas in in power.

Accept it. It ain’t about right or wrong or moral imperatives.

It’s people telling you where they stand.

Y’all same guys losing your shyt arguing with me today we’re arguing with me when I told y’all what is happening is exactly what Israel said they’d do if an attack happens.

And for some reason you think the US is going to full stop banding Israel? No, that’s not happening. So start coming up with some real solutions or just accept that padding your ego isn’t going to help anyone.