Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
its a claim, and that's all its getting treated as

i don't think people trying to add gravity to israel's claims even understand the scale of which large scale sexual violence is characterized by. they're speaking in the same courts where there are hearings of entire villages of women were left beaten and impregnated - only to have the same soldiers come back and stomp the babies into the mud ie central africa and myanmar.

they don't even have a concept of the space they're trying to argue in. and that's the issue. they wonder why they're not being taken seriously and that's because they can't even register what that court is for.
Certainly there are degrees, but the Mahmudiyah rapes were given the same theatre. And that’s okay because it should be expressed.

It’s not justification for the bullshyt Israel is doing, but I don’t have a problem with them being lumped. I think we can all recognize the obvious differences as well as say it is unacceptable at any scale.

But I understand your position. It’s reasonable.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Certainly there are degrees, but the Mahmudiyah rapes were given the same theatre. And that’s okay because it should be expressed.

It’s not justification for the bullshyt Israel is doing, but I don’t have a problem with them being lumped. I think we can all recognize the obvious differences as well as say it is unacceptable at any scale.
israel had a problem with them being lumped by denying the UN and international courts access in the first place. you can't have it both ways - especially when your people are still actively at ongoing risk of the same violence you're trying to have recognized

objectively - if they let the UN arbitrate, they wouldn't have this contention or uncertainty surrounding claims.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
its a claim, and that's all its getting treated as

i don't think people trying to add gravity to israel's claims even understand the scale of which large scale sexual violence is characterized by. they're speaking in the same courts where there are hearings of entire villages of women were left beaten and impregnated - only to have the same soldiers come back and stomp the babies into the mud ie central africa and myanmar.

they don't even have a concept of the space they're trying to argue in. and that's the issue. they wonder why they're not being taken seriously and that's because they can't even register what that court is for.
I’m doubting it because it’s impractical as fukk to have done it that day.

Like we have documented evidence of sexualized violence looks like and it doesn’t happen within a couple of hours like the Zionists and their sympathizers are claiming those Hamas soldiers did.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
There’s literally hundreds of pages in this thread of dead Palestinian babies, limbs sticking out from under crushed buildings, parents holding dead children, hospitals being bombed etc. and the only time you post is when someone calls for the death of IDF soldiers who have been accused of rape. You cacs expose yourselves in the worst way possible in these threads :unimpressed:
what would you like me to comment on something like that? who here enjoys seeing that?

i don't see this conflict as black and white and understand lots of evil is done on both ends

posting hate inciting propaganda isn't gonna help on either end

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You are a fukking poser.

Beating your dikk over weapons of destruction and killing Muslims yet would never sign up for the military,

you're projecting now

tell me more about atrocities that never happened while you cape for a terrorist organization from your suburb

:mjlol:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I’m doubting it because it’s impractical as fukk to have done it that day.

Like we have documented evidence of sexualized violence looks like and it doesn’t happen within a couple of hours like the Zionists and their sympathizers are claiming those Hamas soldiers did.
im in complete agreement and yal have seen me scrutinize almost everything about the Oct 7th response :hubie: its a claim - that's gonna get held in the same pathway as the other the claims of said magnitude and lack of support.

my primary source of disgust with all this is the lack of concern for civilians as a whole - and israel gov denying the world access or third party support to the protection of their own people essentially created the circumstances where their concerns are not taken seriously.

and they have to know that the minute hamas gets examined for their treatment of civilians, then so will the IDF before any further personnel exchanges take place on that level. neither party is oblivious to this.
what would you like me to comment on something like that? who here enjoys seeing that?

i don't see this conflict as black and white and understand lots of evil is done on both ends

IDF abuses of prisoners is not propaganda. Hamas abuses isn't either.

The lack of credibility surrounding newer claims and the misunderstanding of what certain courts are for or what they prioritize is kinda where this is at. But if I'm hopping into someone else's long-standing argument and missing context, feel free to ignore me

edit: yep lol dont mind me

that guy

Superstar
Daps

This is typical cac response. A lot of evil on both sides :skip::mjlol:

Please tell us what “hate inciting propaganda” has been posted about the IDF :lupe:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Posting hate inciting propaganda isn't gonna help on either end
There are a lot of reports of the IDF raping women and children while they are in prison.

That’s from a former US state department official who was on CNN. Israel won’t let anyone investigate.

This is from 2016

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
you're projecting now

tell me more about atrocities that never happened while you cape for a terrorist organization from your suburb

:mjlol:
When have I ever shared videos of weapons and new fighter jets and the like? Most of the Ukraine War thread is you going crazy over the weapons being used.

I am not the one with the decade worth of Islamophobic posts. That’s you.

I’ve also never celebrated or caped for Hamas. Find the post. You won’t because when someone tells you what you are, you decide to lie.

You also don’t know what tankie means.

And you are a fukking loser.

Da_Eggman

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
There are a lot of reports of the IDF raping women and children while they are in prison.

That’s from a former US state department official who was on CNN. Israel won’t let anyone investigate.

This is from 2016
that's fine to post the "reports" totally get that and giving others to read them and make there own judgements

and we here in America have plenty of horrible stories of prison guards rapes and abuse and so on

but wouldn't be exactly fair to announce the nypd as all rapists and call for there death

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
that's fine to post the "reports" totally get that and giving others to read them and make there own judgements

and we here in America have plenty of horrible stories of prison guards rapes and abuse and so on

but wouldn't be exactly fair to announce the nypd as all rapists and call for there death
this isn't a notallcops/notallIDF thing

its documented - not imagined. so the precedence means it doesn't fit firmly in the baseless propaganda box

Da_Eggman

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
This is typical cac response. A lot of evil on both sides :skip::mjlol:

Please tell us what “hate inciting propaganda” has been posted about the IDF :lupe:
check the hamas thread in TLR literally pages and pages and pages of hate inciting propaganda