Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
what would you like me to comment on something like that? who here enjoys seeing that?

i don't see this conflict as black and white and understand lots of evil is done on both ends

posting hate inciting propaganda isn't gonna help on either end
So why do you do it then?

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
You're in here trying to lecture people when you're guilty of doing everything you claim they're doing. All you do is lie.
Right since I have posted zero propaganda unlike you that has countless fake propaganda all over that thread but ok bruh whatever helps you believe you are right

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
how is disgusting bullshyt like this allowed on here?

you guys bush posters left and right for way less that the type of bullshyt this scum has been posting?
Ive said rapist paedophiles need to be exterminated, what is the problem? Are you a supporter of rape and paedophilia? If so, fukk off you piece of shyt.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
i dont put rape past hamas, it's war, people do fukked up shyt in wars if you let them, but both israel and america lie so much you need independent verification

as i have said before, BOTH israel and hamas need to be in court ASAP. you would expect "the most moral army in the world" to welcome scrutiny for everyone...

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Right since I have posted zero propaganda unlike you that has countless fake propaganda all over that thread but ok bruh whatever helps you believe you are right

Guess they ain’t dancing no mo
In reference to this post:

:what: and these are the kinda people your trying to make peace with they are breed with hate and will never condone peace

Stop wagging your finger at people when you're an awful person yourself.

Last edited:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
I wouldn't be surprised if rapes did happen, but the NYT was brazenly negligent in releasing that article. The author saw zero proof himself of what the article claimed, and had basically just taken Israeli propagandists at their word. No physical evidence was provided to him, few first hand accounts, and the lack of any proof is just simply hand waived away. The witness' stories don't line up, and the one named witness has already made other claims that were proven false. Even ignoring the content of the article, it was journalistic malpractice.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
i dont put rape past hamas, it's war, people do fukked up shyt in wars if you let them, but both israel and america lie so much you need independent verification

as i have said before, BOTH israel and hamas need to be in court ASAP. you would expect "the most moral army in the world" to welcome scrutiny for everyone...
I wouldn’t put it past them either. I just have a hard time seeing them do that on a mass scale like it’s being alleged in such a short window.