Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla

In reference to this post:

Stop wagging your finger at people when you're an awful person yourself.

So where is the propaganda I posted at?

first was a post of a rap song in response of other rap songs and i just said this one charted and again i was speaking about Hamas and stand by that statement and anyone dancing about oct 7 I don’t have much sympathy for

I have never posted actual false propaganda like you have on this conflict

Daps
that's fine to post the "reports" totally get that and giving others to read them and make there own judgements

and we here in America have plenty of horrible stories of prison guards rapes and abuse and so on

but wouldn't be exactly fair to announce the nypd as all rapists and call for there death
Imagine not being ACAB in the year of our lord 2023 :mjlol:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
It’s wild to me that in the year 2023 people still defend the IDF’s propaganda, lies and abuses of the Palestinian people despite all that shyt being WELL DOCUMENTED :heh:
No, but see if you just say "what did you expect" or "I told you this was going to happen" then you can guilt free defend Israel and scold everyone who says they don't like genocide, because then you're not complicit, you're just like Nostradamus or something. You can defend pretty much anything as long as you leave some plausible deniability.

But when young voters say "complicity in genocide is a bad thing for the upcoming election, actually," there's no prophet immunity for some reason. :patrice:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Eliyahu lived his first 20+ years of life in Iran. You can hear the Persian accent he has while speaking Hebrew.

And what’s scary is that he truly believes what he is saying. I read an interview he gave before the 7th of Oct and he’s been consistent on this genocidal rhetoric.