LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
What’s the intention of the missiles and attacks on Israel again, Breh? The killing of Jews across the globe?

:patrice:
Yeah bro, you got it. It's world wide Jew slaughter. Good call.
More fun thought experiments from completely serious people. Zionists are lucky to have you guys among their ranks.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
It depends on if you think murdering someone in self-defense is “moral.”
Are we talking about hypothetical attacks? Or hypothetical self defense? Let me know which hypothetical scenario we are talking about. Your original hypothetical scenario was an attack. Seems you are moving the goal posts.
There was no hypothetical,
you were talking about settlers moving into Gaza post war. That is a hypothetical.

Future predictions? Israel declared war on Hamas 2 months ago. Are you disabled? :heh:
Yes. But we are talking about your future hypothetical which takes place after this current war at a time when Israel has taken Gaza and has moved in settlers. In that scenario, is the attack part of a declared war? Is it terrorism? That matters.

It doesn’t make sense. Try again or use ChatGPT or something but your analogy has no parallels in this instance.
Explain why.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I don’t think most folks think Israel needs more aid. They seem to be doing well enough with what they have and the other regional players have pretty much been :hubie:.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Last edited:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
A nationwide swatting spree targeting nearly 200 Jewish institutions over the weekend appears to have been a coordinated effort by an entity based outside the United States, the Federal Bureau of Investigation's top spokesperson said in a confidential memo to partner law enforcement agencies.

Probably Russia or Iran

Very disturbing

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Y’all talmbout “international laws”

Who’s the “international police” and where the fukk they at?

:manny:
Here’s the weird part of this argument.

Hamas is a terrorist organization. It’s closer to the bloods or crips than a govenment.

Israel, who touts itself as the only democracy in the ME, is actively undermining its own laws in Bibi even before Oct 7. So when you are talking about who will enforce, th point is Israel is supposed to respect the laws its agreed to.

So when people admit Israel won’t follow its own agreements with the Palestinians then they are admitting Israel can’t be trusted by the Palestinians. As far as I know, only one side killed their leader for even trying make amends.