mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
No, he put up a wow smiley.

I expect a mod to give those types of post a warning and not treat them with kid gloves, but y’all are so caught up in this brain rot you’re more concerned with defending a dap than calling out a nikka whose calling for suicide bombs and spams more than nap.

I also remember seeing the wow smiley.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
These are the same settlements that are Palestinians former homes, schools, playgrounds, churches, etc.

When Zionist from all over the world move into these new settlements and are attacked, the “innocent civilian” narrative will be thrown around.
Are you saying it would be moral to kill them?

that guy

Superstar
Daps
No. Of course not.
Are the settlers soldiers? Has a war been declared?
Would it be self defense for Mexicans to start slaughtering Americans in San Diego?
Theres a lot of thing wrong in this post.

The designation of settlers as soldiers, combatants, civilians, etc. is irrelevant. Palestinian citizens are legally able to return to their land. It is illegal to build settlements on Palestinian land. So yes, it would be self-defense if they meet resistance.

Yes, a war has been declared :skip:

The mexican/san Diego analogy makes no sense I don’t even see where you were trying to go with that one.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Theres a lot of thing wrong in this post.

The designation of settlers as soldiers, combatants, civilians, etc. is irrelevant. Palestinian citizens are legally able to return to their land. It is illegal to build settlements on Palestinian land. So yes, it would be self-defense if they meet resistance.

The mexican/san Diego analogy makes no sense I don’t even see where you were trying to go with that one.

Dude jumped off the cliff with that stupid analogy

I just find it hilarious that these ziodummies think their stupid lack of logic will fly in this day and age

But not surprising, people still quote Golda Meir era talking points

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I is The designation of settlers as soldiers, combatants, civilians, etc. is irrelevant.
Wrong.

Palestinian citizens are legally able to return to their land.
But the question is whether it would be moral to kill the people occupying a future settlement in Gaza.

It is illegal to build settlements on Palestinian land.
Yes. Does that make it morally right to kill settlers?

So yes, it would be self-defense if they meet resistance.
This is an additional fact to your hypothetical. The original premise was that the future settlers would be attacked. Now you have them responding to resistance. This is vague, but distinctly different.

Oh really? What other future predictions can you make? Preferably about the stock market :skip:

It makes perfect sense it just doesn’t suit your narrative so you feign ignorance.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

I just find it hilarious that these ziodummies think their stupid lack of logic will fly in this day and age

Why isn’t the analogy apt?
Because of the treaty?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

I think they’re looking for you in TLR regarding your anti black racism :huhldup:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Wrong.

But the question is whether it would be moral to kill the people occupying a future settlement in Gaza.

Yes. Does that make it morally right to kill settlers?

This is an additional fact to your hypothetical. The original premise was that the future settlers would be attacked. Now you have them responding to resistance. This is vague, but distinctly different.

Oh really? What other future predictions can you make? Preferably about the stock market :skip:

It makes perfect sense it just doesn’t suit your narrative so you feign ignorance.
It depends on if you think murdering someone in self-defense is “moral.” I’ve never seen someone question the morality of a homeowner who uses lethal force to stop a home invasion, while not questioning the morality of the actual burglar :mjlol:

There was no hypothetical, I pointed out the lunacy of people (such as yourself) who would ostracize hamas for attacking people who willingly build entire communities on illegal settlements in an effort to ethnically cleanse a region. You then replied by questioning the morality of the use of force that the Palestinians resort to in order to retrieve their property. It seems kind of backwards to me.

Future predictions? Israel declared war on Hamas 2 months ago. Are you disabled? :heh:

It doesn’t make sense. Try again or use ChatGPT or something but your analogy has no parallels in this instance.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It depends on if you think murdering someone in self-defense is “moral.” I’ve never seen someone question the morality of a homeowner who uses lethal force to stop a home invasion, while not questioning the morality of the actual burglar :mjlol:

There was no hypothetical, I pointed out the lunacy of people (such as yourself) who would ostracize hamas for attacking people who willingly build entire communities on illegal settlements in an effort to ethnically cleanse a region. You then replied by questioning the morality of the use of force that the Palestinians resort to in order to retrieve their property. It seems kind of backwards to me.

Future predictions? Israel declared war on Hamas 2 months ago. Are you disabled? :heh:

It doesn’t make sense. Try again or use ChatGPT or something but your analogy has no parallels in this instance.
Perspective is a thing.

Both sides have convinced themselves from their perspective they are the defenders the other side the robbers.

You dudes in here jumping on the side with the crips cause the bloods got more guns.

From my perspective none of the violence is justified and the actual civilians on both sides are victims of power grabs and greed from their own leadership.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Perspective is a thing.

Both sides have convinced themselves from their perspective they are the defenders the other side the robbers.

You dudes in here jumping on the side with the crips cause the bloods got more guns.

From my perspective none of the violence is justified and the actual civilians on both sides are victims of power grabs and greed from their own leadership.
Perspective is not a “thing” when you have laws. We create laws to eliminate perspective. The entire international community considers Israeli settlements illegal.

The Palestinians have not “convinced” themselves of anything. The reality is they’re victims of an apartheid regime and live in open air prisons while Israel continues to build more illegal settlements. Your cynical use of words like “perspective” and “convinced” is just more “I’m white and I say so” logic and it’s really demonic.

It’s reminiscent of how the FBI said black Americans “perceive” themselves to be victims of racial police violence when they themselves admitted that white supremacist groups have infiltrated law enforcement agencies nationwide.

Y’all and these terrible analogies. Bloods and crips? :mjlol:

Why don’t y’all just use another example of resistance against white supremacist regimes? How about we’re jumping on the side of the native Americans against colonist or the ANF against apartheid South Africa, because white supremacy and imperialism is wrong and morally incomprehensible.

Your perspective is ignorant. Telling a group of people who are forced to resort to violence that they’re wrong is just morally corrupt. What power grabs by the Palestinians are you referring to? Do you have any evidence of illegal Palestinian settlements or white Jews being subjected to apartheid conditions by arab Muslims that the entire world is not privy to?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Perspective is not a “thing” when you have laws. We create laws to eliminate perspective. The entire international community considers Israeli settlements illegal.

The Palestinians have not “convinced” themselves of anything. The reality is they’re victims of an apartheid regime and live in open air prisons while Israel continues to build more illegal settlements. Your cynical use of words like “perspective” and “convinced” is just more “I’m white and I say so” logic and it’s really demonic.

It’s reminiscent of how the FBI said black Americans “perceive” themselves to be victims of racial police violence when they themselves admitted that white supremacist groups have infiltrated law enforcement agencies nationwide.

Y’all and these terrible analogies. Bloods and crips? :mjlol:

Why don’t y’all just use another example of resistance against white supremacist regimes? How about we’re jumping on the side of the native Americans against colonist or the ANF against apartheid South Africa, because white supremacy and imperialism is wrong and morally incomprehensible.

Your perspective is ignorant. Telling a group of people who are forced to resort to violence that they’re wrong is just morally corrupt. What power grabs by the Palestinians are you referring to? Do you have any evidence of illegal Palestinian settlements or white Jews being subjected to apartheid conditions by arab Muslims that the entire world is not privy to?
Y’all talmbout “international laws”

Who’s the “international police” and where the fukk they at?

It’s all internet talk. In the actual world as you can see that shyt means nothing.

The rest is the same dumb ass shyt y’all keep repeating in her ad nauseam. We get it you think crip violence is justified and the bloods are dead wrong.

Reality is crips need to go sit the fukk down somewhere cause the bloods ain’t gone stop :manny: