Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Piers with the foot on the neck. I been watching all his interviews with this IDF spokeperon which he seems to keep coming on this show damn near weekly and this might be the first time Piers said fukk it and won't take generic answers from the IDF. Don't expect him to pop back in...

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Its not dumb shyt, they've actually caused a positive reaction - you've got the UK etc now calling for a ceasefire. Seeing a live genocide did nothing, this is the only real thing that has pushed the needle. have the Houthis actually harmed anyone on those ships? If not, I support it.

Ill call it dumb shyt if they start engaging this coalition :russ: , and if they do, best believe Saudi will justifiably catch those strays with a few oil fields/oil infrastructures getting hit. The patriot defence systems couldn't save them last time
No. The calls for ceasefire are entirely due to the blatant disproportionality of force, ongoing hostage situations, and warcrimes from IDF.

We are not about to sit here and say that the Houthis getting drones shot down by the dozen then deciding to be cowards and attack civilian freighters to put in promotional videos is what caused the UK or anyone to pivot. That's ridiculous.

But if yal want to cheerlead them biting off more than they can chew, sure :hubie:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Will what the Houthis are doing harm food security in East Africa or will shippers be able to unload in Egypt/Sudan/Eritrea still? Won’t this also hurt Yemen who is/was reeling from famine?

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Will what the Houthis are doing harm food security in East Africa or will shippers be able to unload in Egypt/Sudan/Eritrea still? Won’t this also hurt Yemen who is/was reeling from famine?
Some people’s drive is honor,
I know this is a very difficult concept to understand in the West.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
No. The calls for ceasefire are entirely due to the blatant disproportionality of force, ongoing hostage situations, and warcrimes from IDF.

We are not about to sit here and say that the Houthis getting drones shot down by the dozen then deciding to be cowards and attack civilian freighters to put in promotional videos is what caused the UK or anyone to pivot. That's ridiculous.

But if yal want to cheerlead them biting off more than they can chew, sure :hubie:
Acting like cowards is carpet bombing civilians.. . .. Israels warcrimes dont mean anything - we've seen the UK and US silent on that. We saw Bidens transcripts from a few days ago saying he aint doing shyt but supporting Israel :mjlol:

Yes - Houthis fukking up the waterways is pushing the needle and is already driving inflation, oil price has come up $4 a barrel off the back of this. fukking the money is enough for these devils to speak, we sure know seeing 20,000+ brown civilians being murdered by terrorists in army gear comes with little more than a shrug

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Some people’s drive is honor,
I know this is a very difficult concept to understand in the West.
honor in... attacking civilian ships that you can't even verify as affiliated with your enemy?

like that's really where we're at in here right now
Acting like cowards is carpet bombing civilians.. . .. Israels warcrimes dont mean anything - we've seen the UK and US silent on that. We saw Bidens transcripts from a few days ago saying he aint doing shyt but supporting Israel :mjlol:

Yes - Houthis fukking up the waterways is pushing the needle and is already driving inflation, oil price has come up $4 a barrel off the back of this. fukking the money is enough for these devils to speak, we sure know seeing 20,000+ brown civilians being murdered by terrorists in army gear comes with little more than a shrug
do i look like i support the IDF :dead: yal giving out prepackaged arguments for everything except what im talking about

attacking civilians is bad. when anyone does it. and giving the international community cause to mobilize a force against you for disrupting trade is lunacy.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
honor in... attacking civilian ships that you can't even verify as affiliated with your enemy?

like that's really where we're at in here right now

do i look like i support the IDF :dead: yal giving out prepackaged arguments for everything except what im talking about

attacking civilians is bad. when anyone does it. and giving the international community cause to mobilize a force against you for disrupting trade is lunacy.
I hear your point - i have not accused you of supporting the IDF. . . have the Houthis actually harmed any civilians? I believe not. I do not realistically see the Houthis continuing hemming up boats going forward - the job is done for now. You can call it lunacy if they continue, otherwise this action was extremely effective and warranted.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Y’all gotta stop this wishful thinking.
Thank you for your continued, honest concern. It's nice knowing you care, friend. We'll always have you to look out for our well beings in these troubling times.
giphy.gif

What a stand up guy.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I hear your point - i have not accused you of supporting the IDF. . . have the Houthis actually harmed any civilians? I believe not. I do not realistically see the Houthis continuing hemming up boats going forward - the job is done for now. You can call it lunacy if they continue, otherwise this action was extremely effective and warranted.
....bro they posted videos of themselves taking a crew hostage :dahell: if you want to split hairs on "well they actually didn't hurt them" when it comes to deliberate targeting of civilians then count me of the argument lol

if you're ever so far into a back and forth where you're talking yourself into the moral grey areas of hopefully non-violent hostage taking, then you might've skidded off whatever points you were shooting for to start with.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Piers with the foot on the neck. I been watching all his interviews with this IDF spokeperon which he seems to keep coming on this show damn near weekly and this might be the first time Piers said fukk it and won't take generic answers from the IDF. Don't expect him to pop back in...

they are even losing this milquetoast dude