ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
A dispossessed and occupied people subjected to violence, respond with violence

Are you seriously this fukking stupid
You’re referring to Israelis or Palestinians?

I just pointed out violence begets violence

Jews aren’t safe anywhere so should they just die or what… there needs to be solution to end the violence permanently

I hope you didn’t write that shyt in tlr and if you did that your views have changed since

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
You’re referring to Israelis or Palestinians?

I just pointed out violence begets violence

Jews aren’t safe anywhere so should they just die or what… there needs to be solution to end the violence permanently

I hope you didn’t write that shyt in tlr and if you did that your views have changed since

That was a fukking 16-17 year old ISOLATED post, a racist back and forth, when I was in college

You have no point, you're just a disingenuous piece of shyt, nothing you say makes sense or has any logical or moral coherence

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Marwan Barghouti is really the man who all Palestinian factions respect and would likely support. He also understands Israeli politics and society... and speaks perfect Hebrew.

I agree, Barghouti is a Mandela-like figure who could solve the governmental issues for Palestine. But the Israelis do not release high profile prisonners if they believe they have israeli bloods on their hands (I think it needs to be agreed by their supreme court or something). He always claimed he was innocent of what they accuse him of so we can only wait and see.

I don't believe it's some Hamas 4D chess though. Barghouti's name has been ringing bells for decades now and he is the preferred choice of many to lead Palestinians.