2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
yemen about to get a lot of their people destroyed - for fukking with civilians that ain't doing anything but going to work. nobody said 'coalition' with intent until they hit one ship too many then decided to step it up because clout.

lol, considering the hell they’ve already been through (which was also thanks to US made weapons and diplomatic cover) I doubt they give any type of fukk about that. Houthis been had a bone to pick with America and their doja ass allies. :ehh:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
They ain't hurt nobody. Forcing countries to reroute trade is nonviolent protest:mjlit:
they couldn't even target specifically israeli ships. openly attacking non-military targets is bad right?
lol, considering the hell they’ve already been through (which was also thanks to US made weapons) I doubt they give any type of fukk about that. Houthis been had a bone to pick with America and their doja ass allies. :ehh:
yemen literally isn't even helping :dead: they're not even sure what ships are carrying aid and which aren't

again - where is the win?

they've signed themselves up for an entirely different kind of fight. a coalition navy allowed to be fully assertive is some horror movie shyt. no one is helping them on open waters.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Houthis up next on the summer jam screen? :huhldup:

Looks like they(sic) Houthis chose to have other people raise their sons and daughters.

BJWQfqb.png

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
A drawn out war would likely displace nearly the entire Palestinian population in Gaza and the west bank.

Y'all just be saying shyt. :mjlol:
I really don’t understand. Like the premise of this thread is to save lives(I thought) and then a bunch of people make militaristic calls to keep fighting, attack Israel/Jews, and attack the West even kill civilians.

Doesn’t make any sense.

The Guardian posted this today