Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: I like you casually imply that anybody who is pro palestinian is an anti-semite.

I never implied this. But the correlation is definitely there, and it is a significant one.

Most people who are familiar with the conflict stand opposed to Israel

If this were true, people who opposed Israel wouldn't be making so many factual errors all of the time.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wasn't expecting that, but it suports what I've read so far (both sides feel that the word of god has entitled them to that land). Can you explain why most dudes on here view Israel as the aggressor when Palestine/Hamas was reportedly firing missiles at them first? You'll have to excuse my ignorance on this subject, I definitely haven't paid as much attention as I should have.

According to them Israel is on "Palestinian land" and until Israel leaves, every terrorist attack against Israel is Israel's fault.

Of course if Israel leaves, terrorist attacks will continue (Hamas confirms this). But they want Israel to leave anyway.

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
Wasn't expecting that, but it suports what I've read so far (both sides feel that the word of god has entitled them to that land). Can you explain why most dudes on here view Israel as the aggressor when Palestine/Hamas was reportedly firing missiles at them first? You'll have to excuse my ignorance on this subject, I definitely haven't paid as much attention as I should have.

well it's a historical video so it includes non religious expansion. but. On this latest exchange Hamas didn't start firing rockets there's been a lengthy little back and forth between groups in Gaza and Israel continuously (most rockets being fired by groups other than hamas, more radical groups) and Israel escalated it by assassinating the hamas military commander so that turned into this big conflict again. There's not a "state" in gaza it's just a blockaded tiny strip of land of people and descendants of people who were pushed out of Israel. So bombing it is not a successful or sane way to go after some militants or bring security to the area. The only way for the violence to stop is for Palestine to have a strong government that has control over the area. It could have been Hamas cause they were elected but Israel and the west basically consider them illegitimate and blockaded the strip. Israel now has somewhat calm relations with the other part of Palestine, in the west bank but they basically slap that government (Fatah party) around and aren't making moves on letting that place become a state either and are in fact taking more chunks of land out of there.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
I don't know who is right or wrong in this situation, but what exactly is the solution and is there even one both sides are willing to agree on?

in war, there is no right or wrong.

the solution is one secular democratic state where all have equal rights

don't let them confuse you, it's very simple. ceasefire and then a 2 state solution.

You know the 2 state solution is not gonna happen. If it was as simple as you claim it would have happened already.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
frankly I think jewish americans aren't the real blocking problem.. they have a diversity of takes on the matter and most will be happy to move towards a two state solution when there's some breathing space

the real problem is some idiot evangelicals and other reflexive arab-haters

so there's basically a powerful right wing block of various faiths that stifles the debate

all faiths?

it's clearly judeo-christians that comprise this powerful block... tell it how it is.....what you scared?

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
all faiths?

it's clearly judeo-christians that comprise this powerful block... tell it how it is.....what you scared?

I think there's a lot of atheists/nonreligious or other people in there too, who just have some emotional "fukk arabs" stance. like .. you know.. you, and some Hindus etc. But yes the organized pro Israel movement is mostly evangelical christians and jewish people. like I doubt catholics are getting together to hate on palestine lol (they might be, I don't know for sure)

emoney

custom user title
Daps

btw, I'm not sure who started this particular chain of events..nor do I care

BUT, most dudes on here commenting are either practicing Muslims, former Muslims or consider themselves anti-Imperialists.

I know amongst Black people (with our history of being enslaved and colonized) we tend to side with the oppressed in any given conflict. To keep it simple, in a lot of peoples minds Palestinians represent the poor "brown" people who are suffering and the Israeli's represent the affluent "white" oppressors who are inflicting that suffering.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
I think there's a lot of atheists/nonreligious or other people in there too, who just have some emotional "fukk arabs" stance. like .. you know.. you, and some Hindus etc. But yes the organized pro Israel movement is mostly evangelical christians and jewish people. like I doubt catholics are getting together to hate on palestine lol (they might be, I don't know for sure)

why would you include me in that category? I don't hate Palestinians or Arabs... I just don't care about them all that much. It's the same for Jewish people and Israel...I could give two sh!ts about them either. I used to have a keen interest in this stuff when I was in school but now I just follow for other reasons.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Eh I grew up in a Jewish city
Thorn hill Ontario where 50 percent of folks are Jewish and I never had any issues, Jewish people to me are great nice people.

We both are targeted by neo nazis , I dunno why we don't get alon better :notimpressed:

I'm familiar with Thornhill.

Anyways,

I think I said Jewish and Arab texts are inherently racist and discriminatory. I know a lot of good Jews and Arab-Muslims...but the fact remains a peoples religious beliefs play an integral part in how they view others and the world around them. So they might be great people but at the end of the day, if their text (which they are instructed to adhere to) says this and that about non-believers.............

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Race-hate Israelis protest against African asylum seekers - YouTube

Israeli's are very racist towards black people, don't get it twisted. Just this summer white Israeli's were attacking black people and breaking their store windows and shyt.

What did they expect?

those Blacks who fled to Israel are opportunists.

Islam isn't a religion for Arabs. It's a religion for humanity. Most Muslims aren't even Arabs. And you read the Quran forreal? Don't see how when you can make such a false statement.

What's universal about Islam or Judaism?

The reason most Muslims aren't Arabs is because Arabs did a great job proliferating their dirty tribal religion across the world.

Religion is a by-product of culture. Islam is a religion that derives from Arabic cultures.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
So how does this end? its not going to go on for eternity...who knows how long this whole thing takes, but it will eventually end somehow someway...either good or bad

lookin into the future..how does it eventually end?

It will end when one side submits.

But it's tricky to predict, because Israel has the heavy artillery, but I believe Palestinians have more heart.

Historically in warfare, who usually wins the war? the one with the better tools & technology or the one with the most heart and dedication?

I dunno

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Historically in warfare, who usually wins the war? the one with the better tools & technology or the one with the most heart and dedication?

I dunno

I've seen it go both ways and they aren't as mutually exclusive as they were in the past.

Daps
Reppin
Trenton, NJ
Albert Pike:

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." 4 :ohhh: