88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
if you look at theis from a religious standpoint...this war will be fought till the end of time...as a matter of fact its a war that has been going on since time immemorial. The sons of Abraham's sons Isaac and Ishmael.

Still i would prefer if America had no stance but that is impossible.

America should be firm with Palestine.

:shaq:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
America should be firm with Palestine.

:shaq:

I don't think it benefits anyone on a day to day here in the states to support Israel or not.

However, i understand that its our only true "ally" in the region, but what makes it complex is the establishment of the country itself. It wasn't won by right of conquest or mercantilism. It was basically made up. I see why Palestinians take issue with this, but i think they are wayward for the constant skirmishes and mini-missile attacks over the years.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I don't think it benefits anyone on a day to day here in the states to support Israel or not.

However, i understand that its our only true "ally" in the region, but what makes it complex is the establishment of the country itself. It wasn't won by right of conquest or mercantilism. It was basically made up.

Technology, and Public Safety immediately come to mind and I'm extremely brain drained at the moment.

Wasn't it?

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Technology, and Public Safety immediately come to mind and I'm extremely brain drained at the moment.

Wasn't it?

For whom? Modern communications have blurred national lines, if people want to work on Tech projects internationally they can and will much easier than they ever could. I also don't see how HAMAS or Palestine could ever truly be a threat to America...not in its current state. Even if they were to take the land from Israel they wouldn't take the people. Can't take the brains.

And i don't see what wiping out Palestine truly does for Israel besides get rid of a pesky neighbor. I think much more could be gained from the two sides coming to a compromise. Safety and respect in the Arab world for Israel and economic empowerment for Palestine.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh, and for those who missed it, how the pro-Palestine camp is messing with your emotions, and how you are falling for it.

How the Palestinians are fooling you using pictures, and how you are falling for it

baby-tweet.jpg

^ That's an Israeli baby... Look at the Hebrew on the man holding the baby.

Abbas-Asks-Security-Council-To-Convene-Discuss-Gaza-Escalation-International-Middle-East-Media-Center-crop.jpg
Oh but wait....
AK84151733-Flickr-Photo-Sharing-crop1.jpg

Wow, she's been bleeding like that since 2009!

child1.jpg

EXcept that child is actually Syrian:
child2.jpg

And here is another one:
syrian1.jpg

Constantly using children from Syria's conflict to lie and deceive... That's the Pro-Palestine way.

And here is another one

Fake-Palestinian-Casualty.jpg

^ How gullible you fellas are...

BBC reporter falls for Palestinian propaganda -- AGAIN

A photo I retweeted from another journo yesterday showing children injured was NOT in Gaza as I said but apparently from Syria. Apologies.
https://twitter.com/JonDonnison

Yeah you should be sorry, for hating Jews so much that you'll believe anything that Palestinians tell you.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was hanging out with this chick and her roommate last night and they were both in support of Israel. They told me about some saying that went like "If Palestine puts down their weapons then there will be peace, but if Israel puts down their weapons then there will be no Israel." They are both Jewish so obviously they are a little biased.

I'll admit that I'm pretty uninformed on the whole Israel-Palestine conflict so I didn't even try to get involved in their discussion, but I'm reading up on it now. It seems like most people in this thread support Palestine/Hamas (or at least condemn the actions of Israel). Anyone got a good link where I can find more information on this? I'm just skimming through Wikipedia and a few NYT articles.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
. It seems like most people in this thread support Palestine/Hamas (or at least condemn the actions of Israel).

On any hip hop board you can expect lots of anti-Semitism.

Here is a good interview:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
@BarNone this Hasbara-bot TLOL has posted the same thing at least 4 times now and it should be considered a form of spam.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@BarNone this Hasbara-bot TLOL has posted the same thing at least 4 times now and it should be considered a form of spam.

That would be false. I keep adding to the original post. If you had the perceptual reasoning skills development of the average eight year old you might have noticed that on your own.

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
I was hanging out with this chick and her roommate last night and they were both in support of Israel. They told me about some saying that went like "If Palestine puts down their weapons then there will be peace, but if Israel puts down their weapons then there will be no Israel." They are both Jewish so obviously they are a little biased.

I'll admit that I'm pretty uninformed on the whole Israel-Palestine conflict so I didn't even try to get involved in their discussion, but I'm reading up on it now. It seems like most people in this thread support Palestine/Hamas (or at least condemn the actions of Israel). Anyone got a good link where I can find more information on this? I'm just skimming through Wikipedia and a few NYT articles.

(genuinely non partisan view):

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
I never understood why everyday Americans cared about this shyt. Some colleges even ban talking about it in class.

well one side gets armed to the teeth by your country and is given full support, the other side hates your country for doing so. Id say your country, like it or not, is involved

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Lotta Jews in high places in America. That's really all the explanation thats needed.