Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was hanging out with this chick and her roommate last night and they were both in support of Israel. They told me about some saying that went like "If Palestine puts down their weapons then there will be peace, but if Israel puts down their weapons then there will be no Israel." They are both Jewish so obviously they are a little biased.

I'll admit that I'm pretty uninformed on the whole Israel-Palestine conflict so I didn't even try to get involved in their discussion, but I'm reading up on it now. It seems like most people in this thread support Palestine/Hamas (or at least condemn the actions of Israel). Anyone got a good link where I can find more information on this? I'm just skimming through Wikipedia and a few NYT articles.

Were the girls fine? Israeli girls are definitely a top 5

alybaba

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
abu "i put in work" al zarqwi

2czszfc.jpg

same dude who beheaded that journalist/spy daniel peral in iraq
:snoop:

Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and killed in Karachi, Pakistan by Khalid Sheikh Muhammad.

Zarqawi was no resistance leader - he was known mainly for bombing hotels, beheading civilian contractors and bombing Shias in public places.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
People tend to jump to conclusions on what they think is what in this Conflict truly have to see an Agenda that was placed years before Israel was even a state. This isn't about some People having their land cause of Religious Reasons which is was proven that the founders were Atheists. It's about White Supremacy Dominance using Colonialism tactics and Self-Made Prophecy with a mix of Ancient Babylonian trickery.

You can see what you believe or don't believe in b/c your atheists or hate when conspiracy theories or whatever...the fact is the existence of many things people can't wrap their head around and never seem to figure these things even happen.

Read the facts and books on this subject and you will gradually see it.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I never implied this. But the correlation is definitely there, and it is a significant one.

If this were true, people who opposed Israel wouldn't be making so many factual errors all of the time.

Well then let me ask you directly - Is supporting the Palestinians synonymous with being an anti-semite?

and it certainly is true, on a global scale the majority of people don't support what Israel is doing over there. According to you it's because they just hate the jews :childplease:

emoney

custom user title
Daps
People tend to jump to conclusions on what they think is what in this Conflict truly have to see an Agenda that was placed years before Israel was even a state. This isn't about some People having their land cause of Religious Reasons which is was proven that the founders were Atheists. It's about White Supremacy Dominance using Colonialism tactics and Self-Made Prophecy with a mix of Ancient Babylonian trickery.

You can see what you believe or don't believe in b/c your atheists or hate when conspiracy theories or whatever...the fact is the existence of many things people can't wrap their head around and never seem to figure these things even happen.

Read the facts and books on this subject and you will gradually see it.

fact from where?

point us in the direction to these facts

books are subjective

your trying to come across as a know-it all expert and you don't know anymore then the average poster in this thread

woodblock

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never implied this. But the correlation is definitely there, and it is a significant one.

Do you realise that when you conflate criticism of Israel with anti-Semitism, you devalue the concept and reduce the chances of actual anti-Semitism (that is - hatred of Jews as a race and NOT criticism of the actions of a particular state) being taken seriously? I'm sick to death of defenders of Israel trying to smear critics with the charge of anti-Semitism. Are there some anti-Semites who dislike Israel? Definitely. Does that mean you get to excuse Israel by calling its critics racists? fukk no.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Do you realise that when you conflate criticism of Israel with anti-Semitism, you devalue the concept and reduce the chances of actual anti-Semitism (that is - hatred of Jews as a race and NOT criticism of the actions of a particular state) being taken seriously? I'm sick to death of defenders of Israel trying to smear critics with the charge of anti-Semitism. Are there some anti-Semites who dislike Israel? Definitely. Does that mean you get to excuse Israel by calling its critics racists? fukk no.

I mentioned a correlation that exists, and was found to be a significant correlation in scientific studies. If you are anti-research, anti-science, and anti-intelligence that is your business. I will not tell you how to live your life. However, you can't blame those of us who are knowledgeable about the world around us.

Well then let me ask you directly - Is supporting the Palestinians synonymous with being an anti-semite?

Is it synonymous? No.

and it certainly is true, on a global scale the majority of people don't support what Israel is doing over there. According to you it's because they just hate the jews :childplease:

The vast majority do. If this conflict was between Muslims and Muslims 90% of people who oppose Israel would either support Israel or not have an opinion.

As of right now, people are bytching and complaining about the fact that Israel is protecting Jews from being murdered by rockets being shot at them. I think that says it all. Its either respond to Hamas rockets, or do nothing and continue living like this:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygb6VrW8WZw[/ame]

Israel's critics prefer seeing Jews suffering than Jews protecting themselves, obviously.

@TLOL is back has posted in this thread 56 times :really:

Thats more then 10% of the posts in here :foh:

Which means approximately 90% anti-Israel posters jerking each other off, and about 10% pro-Israel posts. So you're welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:

woodblock

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The vast majority do. If this conflict was between Muslims and Muslims 90% of people who oppose Israel would either support Israel or not have an opinion.

Wait, are you saying that 90% of people who oppose Israel do so only because Israel is a Jewish state?

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
Who can forget Vice President Joe Biden's visit to Israel in 2010, a trip characterized as an "apology tour," intended to improve relations with Netanyahu? The very day he arrived, while Biden was practically prostrating himself to show Washington's unyielding support, Israel's Interior Ministry announced its decision to build 1,600 new apartments for Israelis in Arab East Jerusalem. To Israelis, they are not settlements. But no nation anywhere recognizes Israel's annexation of East Jerusalem.

And so it has gone ever since then. Early this year, an Israeli watchdog group said Israel built 1,850 new West Bank homes in 2011, a 20 percent increase over the previous year. As if that weren't enough, on election day, Israel announced that it planned to build 1,213 more homes in East Jerusalem and 72 in Ariel, a West Bank settlement.

Netanyahu says he sees no reason to apologize.

"Construction in Jerusalem will continue the way it continues in London, Paris, Washington, Moscow and every other capital in the world," he asserted.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait, are you saying that 90% of people who oppose Israel do so only because Israel is a Jewish state?

Only? I don't think I ever said the word only. It may be a major factor, but there are also other things that come into play: Such as Muslims engaging in blind tribalism, others who have been severely misinformed and mislead by their media, others who don't want to be called a "sellout" by others in their in-group, others who hate America with such a passion that all of its friends are bad, and others who are radical leftists and virtually braindead.

Of course there is also a factor of being completely unable to process "complex" concepts which require abstract thought. For example, I had to stop one debate in here because the poster did not understand the difference between A) Incurring civilian casualties, and B) Intentionally targeting civilians. He literally could not conceptually understand the difference. Obviously someone without basic abstract reasoning abilities will end up pro-Palestine.

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I mentioned a correlation that exists, and was found to be a significant correlation in scientific studies. If you are anti-research, anti-science, and anti-intelligence that is your business. I will not tell you how to live your life. However, you can't blame those of us who are knowledgeable about the world around us.

Can you please post some stats or links to studies indicating that the "vast majority" of Israel's critics are motivated by antisemitism?