GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
Lotta Jews in high places in America. That's really all the explanation thats needed.

frankly I think jewish americans aren't the real blocking problem.. they have a diversity of takes on the matter and most will be happy to move towards a two state solution when there's some breathing space

the real problem is some idiot evangelicals and other reflexive arab-haters

so there's basically a powerful right wing block of various faiths that stifles the debate

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
frankly I think jewish americans aren't the real blocking problem.. they have a diversity of takes on the matter and most will be happy to move towards a two state solution when there's some breathing space

so there's basically a powerful right wing block of various faiths that stifles the debate

Well of course the Arabs and Iran aren't to blame!

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
if you'd read what I'm responding to you'd know what I'm talking about. also it's shameful that you think trolling about war is funny. expect no further responses from me.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks

I dont know man. If there wasn't such a high population of Jews in America I doubt we'd be so persistent.

wrldjewbrate.JPG

World Jewish Population | Latest Statistics

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
This whole "Defense of Israel" is getting out of hand now. I thought they were just defending themselves but the body count is getting crazy. They are dropping bombs on Palestine! They are killing way more people than I expected. 104 last time I checked. I know some of them are Hamas but when does "Defense" turn into a damn massacre? :stopitslime: Those little punk ass rockets from Hamas are not doing the same amount of damage the bombs from Israel are creating.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
if you'd read what I'm responding to you'd know what I'm talking about. also it's shameful that you think trolling about war is funny. expect no further responses from me.

I read what your response was in regards to. Do Arabs and Iranians have no effect on policy making? I felt like you overlooked it(or intentionally omitted it)so I gave my 2 cents. Have a nice day.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:heh: I like you casually imply that anybody who is pro palestinian is an anti-semite.
That's not what he wrote.

If you were to read through this thread it would be clear that most pro palestinian posters are in fact anti-semites. I'm not saying anyone who is pro palestinian is an anti semite but on this website... well just read the posts.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
What is you point?

My point is that this is starting to turn into overkill. What is the main goal? Does Israel think bombing Gaza into nothing will keep them safe? Negotiations are the only solution. They bomb gaza dang near every four years anyway and are still getting rockets shot at them. There has to be a solution.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don't know who is right or wrong in this situation, but what exactly is the solution and is there even one both sides are willing to agree on?

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wasn't expecting that, but it suports what I've read so far (both sides feel that the word of god has entitled them to that land). Can you explain why most dudes on here view Israel as the aggressor when Palestine/Hamas was reportedly firing missiles at them first? You'll have to excuse my ignorance on this subject, I definitely haven't paid as much attention as I should have.