woodblock

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only? I don't think I ever said the word only. It may be a major factor, but there are also other things that come into play: Such as Muslims engaging in blind tribalism, others who have been severely misinformed and mislead by their media, others who don't want to be called a "sellout" by others in their in-group, others who hate America with such a passion that all of its friends are bad, and others who are radical leftists and virtually braindead.

Of course there is also a factor of being completely unable to process "complex" concepts which require abstract thought. For example, I had to stop one debate in here because the poster did not understand the difference between A) Incurring civilian casualties, and B) Intentionally targeting civilians. He literally could not conceptually understand the difference. Obviously someone without basic abstract reasoning abilities will end up pro-Palestine.

So you don't accept that there is any legitimate criticism of Israel? Everyone criticising Israel must be an anti-Semite, "virtually braindead" or otherwise misinformed? I just want to make sure we are on the same page here

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can you please post some stats or links to studies indicating that the "vast majority" of Israel's critics are motivated by antisemitism?

I can post a link to a study showing a significant correlation between anti-Israel sentiment, and anti-Semitic sentiment.

So you don't accept that there is any legitimate criticism of Israel? Everyone criticising Israel must be an anti-Semite, "virtually braindead" or otherwise misinformed? I just want to make sure we are on the same page here

As usual, my answer to your question is no. There is legitimate criticism of Israel. And there is anti-Israel sentiment. These are two different things.

woodblock

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As usual, my answer to your question is no. There is legitimate criticism of Israel. And there is anti-Israel sentiment. These are two different things.

Then perhaps you could do everyone a favour by not seeming to conflate the two. Of course, that wouldn't really suit your purpose of implying that critics are automatically anti-Israel, hate Jews, or are somehow mentally defective.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:

Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and killed in Karachi, Pakistan by Khalid Sheikh Muhammad.

Zarqawi was no resistance leader - he was known mainly for bombing hotels, beheading civilian contractors and bombing Shias in public places.

:bow:

My bad confused the pearl beheading with the nick berg one

:heh: and how isn't he a resistance leader, helped plan and carry out more major attacks than anybody else

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I can post a link to a study showing a significant correlation between anti-Israel sentiment, and anti-Semitic sentiment.

That's a start. I'm interested in any info on the subject. I know in Europe there are many more anti-Zionists who are just antisemites, but I don't think the same is true for critics of Israel (not necessarily anti-Zionists) in the US, for example.

woodblock

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's a start. I'm interested in any info on the subject. I know in Europe there are many more anti-Zionists who are just antisemites, but I don't think the same is true for critics of Israel (not necessarily anti-Zionists) in the US, for example.

As a British person I would say that the balance of opinion here is decidedly against Israel, and not for most people because of anti-Semitism but because of the actions of the Israeli state.

WeDemBoyz

All Star
Daps
Clinton heading to Mideast to seek Israel-Gaza truce - CBS News

Clinton heading to Mideast to seek Israel-Gaza truce

Clinton was to begin her Mideast diplomacy by meeting Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in Jerusalem. She was then to meet Palestinian officials in Ramallah before heading to Cairo to meet Egyptian leaders. Mohammed Morsi, a Muslim Brotherhood politician with ties to Hamas, was elected president of Egypt earlier this year and has taken a lead role in trying to negotiate a ceasefire between Israel and the Gaza militants.

Truce coming?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
On the subject of an Israeli invasion, he all but declared: Bring ’em on.

“It will be a big disaster for the Zionists if they enter Gaza,” Mr. Batniji said. “We’ve got 10,000 men willing to sacrifice themselves to kill as many of the Jews as possible.”

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Israeli building hit by Fajer 5 missile

A8KWk1rCAAASmK6.jpg:large

Over 140 rockets hit Israel; IDF soldier, civi... JPost - Defense

1 Israelite solider and 1 civilian dead

Over 140 rockets hit Israel; IDF soldier, civilian killed By JPOST.COM STAFFLAST UPDATED: 11/20/2012 15:00Rocket strikes Rishon Lezion apartment building, injuring 6; rockets come amid reports of imminent cease-fire; 7 wounded in Ashkelon barrage; Gush Etzion hit by rocket for 2nd time; South suffers constant barrage.

:heh: @ they gave up

Hamas Leader Dares Israel to Invade Amid Gaza Airstrikes

Hamas Leader Dares Israel to Invade Amid Gaza Airstrikes - NYTimes.com

:pacspit:

Mighty Mike

SOHH veteran
Daps
M.O.P. just canceled their thursday show in Tel Aviv because of this war or whatever it is.

Dr. Fauci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No truce...Hamas is just calling a 'time-out' because they're running out of rockets to shoot into Israel

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California

I'd be interested in seeing this too... Only because most of my Anti-Israel/Free Palestine information outside of the internet has come from American Jewish people, so my perspective is a little skewed :manny:...