Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
lol the only logical answer is intifada. Active militant resistance in all corners of the disputed land. I know it makes people cringe but violent struggle is typically the outcome in situations like these. They’ve been able to put a pacifier on the shyt for decades but I think that time has expired.
I mean, isn’t that what they tried and now y’all are waxing poetic about the abusive L they’re taking?

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I mean, isn’t that what they tried and now y’all are waxing poetic about the abusive L they’re taking?

Until the West Bank and Israel itself is experiencing active militant resistance from the Palestinian people it hasn’t been tried. The question everyone is ducking is how long until they decide it’s better to fight collectively than continue to compromise.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Until the West Bank and Israel itself is experiencing active militant resistance from the Palestinian people it hasn’t been tried. The question everyone is ducking is how long until they decide it’s better to fight collectively than continue to compromise.
Bibi would love nothing more than this scenario

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Bibi would love nothing more than this scenario

I know, the right wing wants this exactly. To me it’s the only natural outcome that they get the bloody struggle they’ve been dreaming of. It’s become too difficult to maintain the status quo and given their intentions from the get go it was never a viable status quo. Besides, if you ask most Palestinians they agree with resistance by any means.

Where they’re feeling hurt at more so is how the so called Arab world hasn’t stepped in to help in their struggle which has created this awkward situation where the most powerful nations among them continue to use institutions and mechanisms that are either unwilling or unable to create a change on the ground.

Last edited:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
lol the only logical answer is intifada. Active militant resistance in all corners of the disputed land. I know it makes people cringe but violent struggle is typically the outcome in situations like these. They’ve been able to put a pacifier on the shyt for decades but I think that time has expired.
You either lay down to get slaughtered or die fighting ATP. This is what it must have been like for indigenous people back in the day when white settlers showed up

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
You either lay down to get slaughtered or die fighting ATP. This is what it must have been like for indigenous people back in the day when white settlers showed up

That’s kinda what we watching now. Manifest destiny in the 21st century mixed with apartheid. Israel might be one of the most vile states that ever existed.

But when all non-violent options have been used up or squashed then the only option is violence. It would be nice if there were a more peaceful solution but literally nothing is left. They can’t keep waiting on the Arab world they gotta fight they own fight. If the world gon leave them behind they gotta decide if they gon fight for they land or not.

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I know, the right wing wants this exactly. To me it’s the only natural outcome that they get the bloody struggle they’ve been dreaming of. It’s become too difficult to maintain the status quo and given their intentions from the get go it was never a viable status quo. Besides, if you ask most Palestinians they agree with resistance by any means.

Where they’re feeling hurt at more so is how the so called Arab world hasn’t stepped in to help in their struggle which has created this awkward situation where the most powerful nations among them continue to use institutions and mechanisms that are either unwilling or unable to create a change on the ground.
Or they could have accepted some of those “bad deals” knowing they don’t have the military strength or backing for anything else.

Certainly a a hot take considering they been under someone’s thumb for a half millennium.
That’s kinda what we watching now. Manifest destiny in the 21st century mixed with apartheid. Israel might be one of the most vile states that ever existed.

But when all non-violent options have been used up or squashed then the only option is violence. It would be nice if there were a more peaceful solution but literally nothing is left. They can’t keep waiting on the Arab world they gotta fight they own fight. If the world gon leave them behind they gotta decide if they gon fight for they land or not.
Glad to see yall circling back to where you were initially where you supported the October 7 attack. Particularly in the thought many believed it would force some Arab coalition against Israel.

That aside, let’s be clear, for a variety of reasons there has never been a serious push to exhaust peaceful methods on the issue and that’s why we’re here.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Or they could have accepted some of those “bad deals” knowing they don’t have the military strength or backing for anything else.

Certainly a a hot take considering they been under someone’s thumb for a half millennium.

Glad to see yall circling back to where you were initially where you supported the October 7 attack.

But let’s be clear, for a variety of factors there has never been a serious push to exhaust peaceful methods of the issue.

But they’re the occupied group they aren’t obligated to take any deals that aren’t in their favor. They should’ve just kept on with the struggle but that was their mistake.

I’m speaking for myself, anyone that daps can speak for themselves. Oct. 7th was chickens coming home to roost and it’s not to say that it was a good thing but it was something that was bound to happen. It is what it is.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Brehs, Remember when the Indigenous Nations that happened to be in the USA accepted those bad deals? Guess who didn’t honor them?

lol I can’t even dignify shyt like that with a response that’s why I’ve been keeping most of my posts limited to one liners and daps. A lot of disingenuous discussion going on.

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad

GBLXtniaIAAPKGz

GBLXtnBWkAACg2J

GBLXtnBWwAAQZTo

GBLXtnnb0AAbvnp