LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU

The hoops MSF usually jump through in order to remain impartial.... The fact that they are outright blaming Israel by name is news in itself.

This is genocide. I can't believe the media is still running cover for Israel. This can't be allowed to continue. This is open genocide.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Pretend I answered this however you needed me to so that you could move on and make your point...

So...what you're saying is that the Arabs started being violent towards and hating the Jews when they felt there were too many of them in the area?

I agree that Jews lived all over. But that same interview you posted details that once Israel was created the Arab countries persecuted them and made them flee to Israel.

Now the Arab countries are basically jew-less, yet they just can't live and let Israel live.

There's nothing to ignore, though. The history is what it is. Where no country existed, France and England split it up and created like 5 countries. The only ones still bytching about it are the same ones that rejected having their own country.

Where should they start?
That's what you took away from it? Did you miss the part where Zionists themselves committed acts of terror against Jews to force them into fleeing to Israel? Arab nationalism did not even exist in the area until the formation of Israel as a Jewish ethnostate. You're hopeless man.

Hopefully someone with better critical thinking skills than you was able to read my post and learn a little bit more about the history. I don't even have the energy to argue with these guys any more. Seeing people still go to bat against the Palestinians even with the news coming out of Gaza and the West Bank is just completely disheartening.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Why should they? You don't just get to be a citizen of a country cause you were born there.

I do think they should be treated well, of course. I know Arabs are like 20% of the population.
There are many countries where you get citizenship for being born there. You’re living in one.

Plus those people are descendants of those who’ve lived there from before 1948, before the British, etc.

And if you want Israel to annex the occupied territories, you got 5 million people to take care of

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
There are many countries where you get citizenship for being born there. You’re living in one.

Plus those people are descendants of those who’ve lived there from before 1948, before the British, etc.

And if you want Israel to annex the occupied territories, you got 5 million people to take care of

Who’s going to tell him?
He doesn’t believe in birthright citizenship and probably wants that rescinded too