Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Biden’s honesty makes people uncomfortable

:manny:
I explained this to them earlier, but it’s easily to see why Joe Biden holds the views he does. He was born during the Holocaust.

Same explanation holds for Bernie as well. :manny:

Honestly it’s not too dissimilar to a lot of us leaning into Apartheid South Africa for parallels.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Dress it up however you want, that's what you are doing. You're the one who has been making the bad faith attempt to equate not supporting Biden as support for Trump.
It’s not a “bad faith attempt”, it’s a fact. The people doing it admit as much. Why can’t you?

I am not going to sit here squabble over words,
:dead:
That’s what you’ve been doing for days now.

you still haven't acknowledged the actual meat of the receipts
Your reading comprehension is abysmal. How many times do I have to say I agree with you on this before it finally sinks in?

Sounds like you took from it what you wanted, and ignored the actually message of the people the piece was focused on.
I accurately paraphrased what they were saying. They are actively working to get Trump in the White House. Did you watch the clip?

These people aren’t above reproach. They have the right to protest by supporting Trump and I’ve got the right to say fukk them and their Trump supporting protest.

That was not the case at all. There was tons of enthusiasm to vote out Trump after his disaster of a term, with record voter turnout to match.
The enthusiasm is gone now, which is the point. The same way Hillary was an unpopular candidate in 2016, Joe has become that guy. Everyone can see that he hasn't been able to stick the landing yet, and the polling data shows the same. I know polling hasn't been a great indicator lately, but the signs are there that he is losing support.
It’s still early. People were not enthusiastic abou lt Biden in 2020 but they recognized the danger posed by Trump and supported him. We have to hope that will happen again as we get into the general election. It doesn’t look good though right now.

I'm done wasting my time talking to someone who refuses to engage in good faith.
The irony. But there really isn’t much else to say. Those people are supporting Trump and it’s appalling. We both know it, although I suspect you’ll never admit the truth.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Biden’s honesty makes people uncomfortable

:manny:

What's honest about his comment?

I don't understand why you guys think Muslim votes and influence would impact the presidential election more than Jewish votes and influence.

Michigan is a swing state and has a substantial Arab-American population.

You're ignoring that there is a middle path Joe could have taken, which would have allowed him to support Israel's fight against Hamas in a more responsible way, while respecting the dignity of Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank. That would have helped him retain support on both sides. As it is, he's losing support from leftist Jewish-Americans too.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz

Hamza, the Palestinian kid, is now a celebrity in Israel. He was just in Jerusalem back in the summer on his IG page. But he has made a realization that "wallahi, I can't go back" now that he has this notoriety.

the israelis he talks to seem like cult members who have been brainwashed. they all want to kill him and fukk him - even the dudes. it is disturbing.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
the israelis he talks to seem like cult members who have been brainwashed. they all want to kill him and fukk him - even the dudes. it is disturbing.

The Moroccan-origin kid asked if he had a girlfriend like he wanted him :dame:

Really disturbing. The brainwashing these young kids there have shows they are in a legit bubble.