DonB90

Superstar
Daps
It’s not in the same sentence. Cool post though. I guess.

:ohhh:
I don’t think any administration is going to allow Israel to be wiped out

I'm not coming at you directly I just find the woe is me act from Israel to be funny but hey it works and why use your own money when you can use American taxpayers under the fearmongering guise of being "wiped out" by a Hamas:skip:

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You got idiots mentioning Trump hypothetically firing nuclear warheads at Gaza to deflect from the fact that if Biden loses this election due to losing votes from Arab-Americans disgusted at his support of a state committing genocide and ethnic cleansing, it's his fault alone

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
You got idiots mentioning Trump hypothetically firing nuclear warheads at Gaza to deflect from the fact that if Biden loses this election due to losing votes from Arab-Americans disgusted at his support of a state committing genocide and ethnic cleansing, it's his fault alone
What was Trump’s relationship with Palestine and Muslims like again? Do you happen to remember a few of his administrations policies? Things Trump actually did not hypotheticals just so we have a baseline. Okay?

Last edited:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Those comments within this thread are solely from the certified cac and c00n contingent on HL

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
What was Trump’s relationship with Palestine and Muslims like again? Do you happen to remember a few of his administrations policies? Things he actually did not hypotheticals just so we have a baseline. Okay?

Yes, there's a direct relationship between his policies on Palestine and Muslims, and him firing nuclear warheads on a strip of land so small, the fallout will impact the country's comrade in genocide across the border. How dense are you?

I don't need to invent stupid hypotheticals to express my distaste for Trump, or make Biden's support of genocidal Israel look much more palatable to Arab-Americans.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Yes, there's a direct relationship between his policies on Palestine and Muslims, and him firing nuclear warheads on a strip of land so small, the fallout will impact the country's comrade in genocide across the border. How dense are you?

I don't need to invent stupid hypotheticals to express my distaste for Trump, or make Biden's support of genocidal Israel look much more palatable to Arab-Americans.

Tell us what Trump did to Palestine when he was President.

Tell us what Trump did to Muslims including refugees when he was President.

There’s no reason to be this dishonest unless you actually support Trump.

:mjlol:

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Tell us what Trump did to Palestine when he was President.

Tell us what Trump did to Muslims including refugees when he was President.

There’s no reason to be this dishonest unless you actually support Trump.

:mjlol:

$100 to your CashApp right now if you can dig up any evidence from my posts showing that I support Trump

You desperately need lessons from @the cac mamba on better disingenuous arguments :mjlol: