ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
They already admitted the pictures were released with permission of the state, but “I think you won’t see more pictures like this from now on.”
Even TOF, a gross hasbara mouthpiece, can't find a way to dress it up nicely.

The information is out there. Why didn't you try to read even a single article about it before scolding people for being upset about something you clearly know nothing about? Why would you jump in to defend Israel on something before you even learn the context?
My issue is that people are framing this as civilians that are about to be executed. Hope that sufficiently clears things up for you.

You should also read the article you shared again.

Last edited:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
You're moving the goalpost. You don't actually believe that anyone here accused Biden of ordering children dead. This isn't TLR. Accusing everyone of saying some shyt they didn't say doesn't work here. We can see you being disingenuous. If you want to have a serious discussion, you need to fight the childish urge to act pedantic and create straw men. We're all grown ups here, let's discuss things like grown ups.

And just for the record, green light means allow or approve.
I associate greenlight with “order” as in a movie being green lit or a murder. Even you own definition includes the word “allow” which by definition requires control. You need to humble yourself and admit that your word choice was poor and did not precisely capture the essence of what you actually meant, which forced me to seek clarity.

And yet you are disingenuously labeling anyone who is not supportive of Biden as supporting Trump. You know, like a liar would.
It’s nothing more than cognitive dissonance. If you are a democrat and fail to vote for Biden as a protest, particularly in a swing state, you are helping Trump to win the presidency. Help = Support. You can give it a pass if you want, maybe you prefer Trump, but I refuse to tolerate it.

is not a binary choice. It's not Biden or Trump. Biden can change course on his support for Israel. He can meet with the communities who he has been losing support for, and find out how to win back their trust. He could allow primaries, and allow someone the chance to run in his stead. He could step down and elevate Kamala. There is not one single course of action. It's not support Biden or Trump drops a nuke on Gaza. Grow up.
Creating a false dichotomy is pure bad faith. I am begging you to act like an adult.
Sure. If Biden or Trump were to die, or if Biden steps down, then it won’t be Biden vs.Trump. It’s obvious that we are talking about a Biden vs Trump match up, but if you want to make disingenuous bad faith arguments, go ahead.

There's a lot of Palestinian Americans who have lost family in Gaza on Twitter and Instagram where you can prove you are willing to put your name on the line for your bad faith accusations. Let your opinions be tied to your identity without the shield of anonymity and show us that you're not full of shyt.
I don’t use Twitter or Instagram. I’d prefer to have that conversation face to face.

Tens of millions of people have a responsibility to vote for Biden regardless of his actions, and the presidential candidate, whose job it is to appeal to voters, does not have the responsibility to act in a way that will keep him from losing support? You don't even believe that yourself. You can't expect me to take that as a serious position. By math alone that is an incredibly dumb strategy.
As long as the alternative is worse, yes. It’s really that simple.

That is not how human nature works. That is not how empathy works. I can guarantee you that if Biden was responsible for the death of your family, you would have a hard time voting for him, and I wouldn't blame you. Very little else matters in the face of tragedy to the traumatized.
That’s fair. People who are traumatized to that extent aren’t out there even thinking about voting in next years election. I can only deal with rational actors. Trauma can make you irrational. Again, those people aren’t out there advocating that their community sit out the election.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
I associate greenlight with “order” as in a movie being green lit or a murder. Even you own definition includes the word “allow” which by definition requires control. You need to humble yourself and admit that your word choice was poor and did not precisely capture the essence of what you actually meant, which forced me to seek clarity.
I wasn't the original person to use green light. Allow does not imply order. You continue to retreat to pedantry instead of addressing the facts.

It’s nothing more than cognitive dissonance. If you are a democrat and fail to vote for Biden as a protest, particularly in a swing state, you are helping Trump to win the presidency. Help = Support. You can give it a pass if you want, maybe you prefer Trump, but I refuse to tolerate it.
You will tolerate support for genocide, ethnic cleansing and other human rights violations (because help = support), but won't tolerate those who feel effected by said human rights violations refusal to take part in continuing the trend? Are you serious?

Strong Britta vibes.

Sure. If Biden or Trump were to die, or if Biden steps down, then it won’t be Biden vs.Trump. It’s obvious that we are talking about a Biden vs Trump match up, but if you want to make disingenuous bad faith arguments, go ahead.
What we were actually talking about is the #abandonbiden movement by swing voters in Michigan. They have made specific statements for Biden to step down. You're the one forcing the false dichotomy of Biden vs Trump

But leaders said Saturday that the community’s support for Biden has vanished as more Palestinian men, women and children are killed in Gaza.

“We are not powerless as American Muslims. We are powerful. We don’t only have the money, but we have the actual votes. And we will use that vote to save this nation from itself,” Hussein said at the conference.

The Muslim community leaders’ condemnation of Biden does not indicate support for former President Donald Trump, the clear front-runner in the Republican primary, Hussein clarified.

“We don’t have two options. We have many options. And we’re going to exercise that,” he said.

As long as the alternative is worse, yes. It’s really that simple.
This simple thing failed horribly when it was tried with Hillary in 2016. This simple thing simply doesn't work, and it makes you look like an a$$hole who doesn't understand empathy, strategy, people or math. If you're just looking to vent, and want to avoid blaming Biden, then go for it. Don't ask others to live in your delusion with you though.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Seriously wth is wrong with these people?
They are demonic can't sugar coat it

when you think your special and believe in fairy tales that tell you that

whatever evil that is deep in them will come out
because they think know one can challenge them.
they have the ultimate main character syndrome when it comes to world affairs.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I wasn't the original person to use green light.
You are correct. My mistake. See how easy it is to admit when you’re wrong about something?

Allow does not imply order. You continue to retreat to pedantry instead of addressing the facts.
Allow requires control. This isn’t pedantry. Words have meanings. Green light was an imprecise word to use for what you were attempting to convey with the receipts you provided for the person who originally used the word.

What facts require addressing here? I’ve stated multiple times that Biden is supporting Israel and Israel is committing war crimes.

You will tolerate support for genocide, ethnic cleansing and other human rights violations (because help = support), but won't tolerate those who feel effected by said human rights violations refusal to take part in continuing the trend? Are you serious?
Read what I wrote. Respond to what I wrote. I refuse to tolerate the cognitive dissonance and support for Trump.

What we were actually talking about is the #abandonbiden movement by swing voters in Michigan. They have made specific statements for Biden to step down. You're the one forcing the false dichotomy of Biden vs Trump
I’m not sure of what discussion was going on in the thread before I posted in it. My post was based on a report on This Week on Sunday about Muslims in Michigan who will not be voting for Biden. One of the people interviewed admitted that doing so would throw the election to Trump and make him President. Another acknowledged their actions would cause pain for the Country as a whole.

This simple thing failed horribly when it was tried with Hillary in 2016. This simple thing simply doesn't work, and it makes you look like an a$$hole who doesn't understand empathy, strategy, people or math. If you're just looking to vent, and want to avoid blaming Biden, then go for it. Don't ask others to live in your delusion with you though.
That simple thing worked in 2020 didn’t it?

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Read what I wrote. Respond to what I wrote. I refuse to tolerate the cognitive dissonance and support for Trump.
Dress it up however you want, that's what you are doing. You're the one who has been making the bad faith attempt to equate not supporting Biden as support for Trump. Accusing those who say genocide is a red line of being Trump supporters is disingenuous and disgusting, and shows a complete lack of empathy.

Allow requires control. This isn’t pedantry. Words have meanings. Green light was an imprecise word to use for what you were attempting to convey with the receipts you provided for the person who originally used the word.

What facts require addressing here? I’ve stated multiple times that Biden is supporting Israel and Israel is committing war crimes.
You're embarrassing yourself. Everyone else has 0 issue understanding what green light means. It was used in the same context as the MSM has been using it, and how it has always been used.
I am not going to sit here squabble over words, especially when you still haven't acknowledged the actual meat of the receipts. Biden is doing more than supporting Israel, he is breaking norms and internal policy to help facilitate war crimes. Human rights organizations have warned that the US risks complicity in War Crimes for the things Biden has green lit during this conflict. People have rightfully taken issue with this. I've already made this clear, and you're still dancing around it trying to argue over the preciseness of words. Just stop. If you don't have anything to add, then move on. Pedantry is pure cowardice.
I’m not sure of what discussion was going on in the thread before I posted in it. My post was based on a report on This Week on Sunday about Muslims in Michigan who will not be voting for Biden. One of the people interviewed admitted that doing so would throw the election to Trump and make him President. Another acknowledged their actions would cause pain for the Country as a whole.
This?

Sounds like you took from it what you wanted, and ignored the actually message of the people the piece was focused on. #Abandonbiden is just the social media trend that encapsulates this movement amongst Muslims and Arabs in the US. This piece is just hyperfocused on Dearborn.
That simple thing worked in 2020 didn’t it?

That was not the case at all. There was tons of enthusiasm to vote out Trump after his disaster of a term, with record voter turnout to match.
The enthusiasm is gone now, which is the point. The same way Hillary was an unpopular candidate in 2016, Joe has become that guy. Everyone can see that he hasn't been able to stick the landing yet, and the polling data shows the same. I know polling hasn't been a great indicator lately, but the signs are there that he is losing support.

I'm done wasting my time talking to someone who refuses to engage in good faith. If you can't argue with the merit of your ideas and need to fall back on bad faith bullshyt, then you don't have shyt to say worth discussing. Have a good day, we're done here.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You're embarrassing yourself. Everyone else has 0 issue understanding what green light means. It was used in the same context as the MSM has been using it, and how it has always been used.

I am not going to sit here squabble over words, especially when you still haven't acknowledged the actual meat of the receipts. Biden is doing more than supporting Israel, he is breaking norms and internal policy to help facilitate war crimes. Human rights organizations have warned that the US risks complicity in War Crimes for the things Biden has green lit during this conflict. People have rightfully taken issue with this. I've already made this clear, and you're still dancing around it trying to argue over the preciseness of words. Just stop. If you don't have anything to add, then move on. Pedantry is pure cowardice.
From your own articles is says who “green lit” the operation. You’re really only furthering his point about your choice of words being incorrect.

Top Israeli officials say the IDF has "green light" to go into Gaza.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
From your own articles is says who “green lit” the operation. You’re really only furthering his point about your choice of words being incorrect.
Those were just articles pulled that used the term green light so show how it is used in media. I already posted links relevant to his request on the other page.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Those were just articles pulled that used the term green light so show how it is used in media. I already posted links relevant to his request on the other page.
ob·fus·cate
/ˈäbfəˌskāt/

verb
  1. render obscure, unclear, or unintelligible.
    "the spelling changes will deform some familiar words and obfuscate their etymological origins"

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think any administration is going to allow Israel to be wiped out

:mjlol: @ the thought of Hamas and wipe out Israel in the same sentence.... you know thats hyperbole.