mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
You’re in here making the case for it like always so yes you are an accelerationist and you are making a case for Trump.
You idiots tend to use words you’ve read in twitter but have no idea what they mean. Tankie, accelerarionist, horse shoe theory. All goofy things you’ve read from idiots and think you can lump on everyone who rightfully calls out bullshyt.

You know what Trump stands for and what he did last time. You don’t care.
See what I’m getting at? I‘ve not and have never supported Trump. I am not advocating for a Trump presidency. I am not saying Trump wouldn’t allow Israel to commit war crimes and ethnic cleansing. I am not a Trump supporter. You can do a search of my posts on this site and see I don’t say anything resembling support for Trump.

What I am saying is Biden is currently doing that and you are totally fine with that because you are an islamaphobe and a Zionist. I dont care about Trump at all in this discussion because I am watching what is unfolding, right now.
I care about Muslims and Palestinians to not want to keep seeing them be slaughtered.
You don’t need to lie to us. We’ve seen what you’ve said and shared in this thread. You don’t care about Palestinian people.
This is a political game to you.
Chilling

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Nah, that’s me not supporting evil acts. Over five hundred people a day are being killed and a bunch of kids are growing up parent-les isn’t going to make me pause and say, “well Trump would do worse.”

Ethnic cleansing is horrific and as your disturbed said earlier, you are fine with it only because it’s Biden doing it.
Breh, you are arguing with a genocidal cac, don't expect any reasonable convo.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Israel is a racist piece of shyt country.

The United States government is full of racist piece or shyt CAC and c00ns.

Jews have infiltrated this country on all levels and have basically turned America into mindless zombies and puppets.

I’m definitely leaving this country in the next few years. It’s a cesspool.

And any suicide bombings or attacks that take place around the world will be karma.

I’m done posting about this shyt. Israel is literally trying to starve 2 million people. fukk Israel and anybody that supports them. :pacspit:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
And this is why you shame them for their morals.
I am calling them out for making a completely misguided decision. They are supporting a person who advocated for a Muslim ban.
You a goofy.

I said the results are the same. A genocide.
The results aren’t the same.
You’re a goofy because you’ve argued yourself into a corner due to your Trump devotion. It’s obvious that Trump firing nuclear warheads into Gaza would be 100000000x worse than what Biden has done (supporting an ally committing war crimes), but because of “both sides”, you can’t admit that.

You never responded to my post about whether you were voting for Biden. It’s obvious you are a devoted Trump supporter and you are here to encourage people to sit out the 24 election so Trump can win.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Mastermind hates America and now that even Bernie has failed his purity test he’s finally pulled his accelerationist mask off.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I am calling them out for making a completely misguided decision. They are supporting a person who advocated for a Muslim ban.

You’re a goofy because you’ve argued yourself into a corner due to your Trump devotion. It’s obvious that Trump firing nuclear warheads into Gaza would be 100000000x worse than what Biden has done (supporting an ally committing war crimes), but because of “both sides”, you can’t admit that.

You never responded to my post about whether you were voting for Biden. It’s obvious you are a devoted Trump supporter and you are here to encourage people to sit out the 24 election so Trump can win.
Trying to bothsides two genocidal presidents when its discussing actual morals is some sick shyt. If biden loses its on him and him only. Can't expect people to vote for someone who has repeatedly given the greenlight for Israel to kill kids, and clearly doesn't give a shyt.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Trying to bothsides two genocidal presidents when its discussing actual morals is some sick shyt. If biden loses its on him and him only. Can't expect people to vote for someone who has repeatedly given the greenlight for Israel to kill kids, and clearly doesn't give a shyt.
Then don’t vote. And don’t whine when the realities come to bare.

Same way I feel about people putting hamas in power.

Same way I feel about folks putting bibi in power.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Mastermind hates America and now that even Bernie has failed his purity test he’s finally pulled his accelerationist mask off.
It's not hard to hate America...if your not really from here

but even as a native born American I know our country on the international stage ain't shyt and we deserve to fall....to be honest and we deserve the hate

look what we are allowing you can deal with your foe with out letting a bytch ass state ethical cleanse people in the process but Israel is a bytch ass state only reason why the want to square up against kids with missiles and those kids that survive will be there enemy and rightfully sow.

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It's not hard to hate America...if your not really from here

but even as a native born American I know our country on the international stage ain't shyt and we deserve to fall....to be honest and we deserve the hate

look what we are allowing you can deal with your foe with out letting a bytch ass state ethical cleanse people in the process but Israel is a bytch ass state only reason why the want to square up against kids and those kids that survive will be there enemy and rightfully sow.
The problem for me is folks want this to be an American proxy war and it isn’t.

If those kids want to become terrorist they should go for it. Israel clearly okay with that. Maybe they pull off an upset or maybe they end up holding the same L.

Many of the most outraged posters don’t want America to play worlds police until they do.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Mastermind hates America
I absolutely do not hate America. I love this country and you saying I hate it—not your first time saying it by the way—is truly some right wing shyt. I want this country to do the right things and live up to its goals. That’s love of a country and wanting it to be better than it’s acted.

You have admitted before, and even a few posts ago, that you aren’t concerned about this country and have said you don’t care about voters. I don’t understand why you feel the need to project your personal feelings and views on me.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
In Both of examples, it ends with the end of Palestinians in Israel And Palestine. That is the same. You don’t want it to be the same because for some reason Biden’s ethnic cleansing support isn’t that bad.

you’ve argued yourself into a corner due to your Trump devotion.
Go find any post where I am devoted to Trump. Just find one. I will cash app you $10.

When you clowns get found out for supporting horrific things, it often ends in someone lying or creating a narrative to help them feel good about their nonsense.

It’s obvious that Trump firing nuclear warheads into Gaza would be 100000000x worse than what Biden has done (supporting an ally committing war crimes), but because of “both sides”, you can’t admit that.
Look at what I said and look at this statement. And look at what he @mobbinfms is showing he is fine with. I bolded it so you can see how he don’t fukk with voters who are saying they will make a moral position on who they vote for.

Remember, all I’ve said is we are currently watching Biden support Israel’s ethnic cleansing campaign-—something horrific and supposedly unAmerican. Biden rightfully called Putin out for committing war crimes last year yet is allowing it this year. This is fine for @mobbinfms because Trump would do worse—which I said before but will not allow me to say Biden is fine because he is supporting war crimes.

Shaming voters for taking a moral stance is absolutely horrific, but if that makes you feel good for it.

Last edited:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Can't expect people to vote for someone who has repeatedly given the greenlight for Israel to kill kids,
Receipts?

I will be voting for Biden, because i think he’s done a good job as President, even though I disagree with his support for Israel and its war crimes, but primarily because Trump was the worst president of my lifetime and is saying unequivocally that he will be a dictator and abuse his power to seek retribution.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Receipts?

I will be voting for Biden, because i think he’s done a good job as President, even though I disagree with his support for Israel and its war crimes, but primarily because Trump was the worst president of my lifetime and is saying unequivocally that he will be a dictator and abuse his power to seek retribution.

There's kind of a lot of receipts. The White House purposefully ignored any attempt from their staff to follow their own internal rules on supplying arms to human rights violators, rejected any attempt to put conditions on the aid, publicly rejected placing any red lines on our support for Israel, and Biden himself publicly made false statements spreading propaganda and disinformation that Israel is using to justify their murder of children, even against the cautioning of his own staff.

I don't think you've been paying attention to come in here and demand receipts for something that has been discussed openly, even within the mainstream media.

Btw chastising and shaming would be voters instead of putting that pressure on the candidate to make changes is a losing formula. It didn't work in 2016 and isn't going to work now. Me and you may be holding our noses and voting for Biden, but I'm not going to pass judgement on those who consider knowingly supporting a genocide a red line. It's pretty sick to talk down on people who have a personal connection to the conflict. I wonder if you would call a Palestinian American a Trump supporter to their face after they tell you they don't want to vote for a president who is partially responsible for the murder of their own family. Have some empathy, and realize this is not just a political game for some people. Do you think American politics matter much in the face of seeing your people brutally murdered while the world stands by and does nothing?
It's Biden's responsibility to make people want to vote for him and you need to put the blame on him. If people lose the enthusiasm to head to the polls because of decisions he made, then he has to live with those decisions, and so do me and you.