FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
So they should vote for the guy supporting an ethnic cleansing against Arabs? its not cutting your nose to save your face when both options are to cut your nose. That’s the problem with the American political system.
Wait till they find out there’s black Palestinians

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
So they should vote for the guy supporting an ethnic cleansing against Arabs? its not cutting your nose to save your face when both options are to cut your nose. That’s the problem with the American political system.
I’m glad that we now agree that sitting out this election is, in fact, supporting Trump.

As to your question, If Trump is worse, yes. If they think Trump is better, then go ahead and vote Trump or sit it out. Either way it benefits Trump.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I’m glad that we now agree that sitting out this election is, in fact, supporting Trump.
I never said that and my post doesn’t suggest that, so we don’t agree.

As to your question, If Trump is worse, yes. If they think Trump is better, then go ahead and vote Trump or sit it out. Either way it benefits Trump.
their ain’t no degrees of worse when both are being evil. You want to say, “it’s only ethnic cleansing :hubie:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I never said that and my post doesn’t suggest that, so we don’t agree.
You pivoted to “well what else are they supposed to do” and blaming our political system. A tacit admission of the logic and veracity of what I was saying.

But if I misunderstood, just explain how Muslims in Michigan sitting out the election (or voting for Trump) helps Biden win the state, or makes it less likely that Trump wins the state.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
This has got to be one of the most stupid things I’ve ever read on here. You’re joking right? This is satire?
He’s an accelerationist he’s clamoring for another Trump term so this country can be damaged as much as possible

I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s posting purely for his selfish domestic political reasons

:manny:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
You pivoted to “well what else are they supposed to do” and blaming our political system.
ive never done that. I said the political system is a mess because you decided to justify ethnic cleansing by saying, “Trump would be worse.”

But if I misunderstood, just explain how Muslims in Michigan sitting out the election (or voting for Trump) helps Biden win the state, or makes it less likely that Trump wins the state.
Bruh, if they don’t vote for Biden they don’t want Biden to win. That doesn’t mean they support Trump, they are telling Biden they don’t like his support of ethnic cleansing of Palestinians. When you don’t vote for someone, it means you don’t want him to win. I had to repeat that lol.

That don’t mean they want Biden to win. (Edit: Typo)

This has got to be one of the most stupid things I’ve ever read on here. You’re joking right? This is satire?
My fault, I thought you had been paying attention to Israel making Gaza inhabitable and killing over 500 Palestinians a day with US support. Satire, tho.

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
He’s an accelerationist he’s clamoring for another Trump term so this country can be damaged as much as possible

I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s posting purely for his selfish domestic political reasons

:manny:
I am not an acclerationist nor do I want Trump to win.

You and your alias account, @88m3, are proud islamaphobes and Zionists and have been cheerleading the destruction of Gaza and ethnic cleansing. “Way to go Joe!”

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
ive never done that. I said the political system is a mess because you decided to justify ethnic cleansing by saying, “Trump would be worse.”
This was your post. I accurately summarized it.

When you don’t vote for someone, it means you don’t want him to win. I had to repeat that lol.

That don’t mean they want Trump to win.
This is just cognitive dissonance. In our political system, particularly in a razor thin swing state, not voting for your party’s candidate as a protest means the other person will win. Muslims in Michigan are rational actors and know this and have admitted as such.
My fault, I thought you had been paying attention to Israel making Gaza inhabitable and killing over 500 Palestinians a day with US support. Satire, tho.
But there’s no degrees of evil right? So if Trump wins and fires nuclear warheads at Gaza that’s no different than the status quo according to your logic correct? Otherwise, it would seem that there may in fact be degrees of evil.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
This was your post. I accurately summarized it.
Yes, in response to you saying they are Trump supporters and cutting off their nose to spite their face By not voting Biden.

n our political system, particularly in a razor thin swing state, not voting for your party’s candidate as a protest means the other person will win. Muslims in Michigan are rational actors and know this and have admitted as such.
It was a typo, but yes they don’t want Biden to win If they won’t vote for him because he is supporting an ethnic cleansing campaign. Some people would say they have morals, but you’ve decided to shame them
for that.

But there’s no degrees of evil right? So if Trump wins and fires nuclear warheads at Gaza that’s no different than the status quo according to your logic correct? Otherwise, it would seem that there may in fact be degrees of evil.
And the result would be… the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians, which Biden is also currently supporting. You see how that works. Same result.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
I am not an acclerationist nor do I want Trump to win.

You and your alias account, @88m3, are proud islamaphobes and Zionists and have been cheerleading the destruction of Gaza and ethnic cleansing. “Way to go Joe!”
You’re in here making the case for it like always so yes you are an accelerationist and you are making a case for Trump.

You know what Trump stands for and what he did last time. You don’t care.

I care about Muslims and Palestinians to not want to keep seeing them be slaughtered. You’re not even there. It’s sick. This is a political game to you.

I’m not a fan of Judaism or Christianity either not that it’s relevant. They’re all unbelievably oppressive.

:mjlol:

Enough with the name calling you child.