mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I think there's still a lot of time for Biden to pivot on the situation, and keep it from effecting his reelection chances. People have short memories. I'm convinced that if he stays the course he's going to be in trouble, though.
There's only so long the media can keep covering for something so obviously heinous. Oct 7th was 2 months ago at this point. People are going to start noticing that the 1600 number on the Israeli side has only gone down, while the Palestinian death toll continues to rise and rise and rise. The more time passes, the more people are going to feel uncomfortable about the support the US is showing.
I hear you, but the mainstream media voices do not care about Palestinians. They had that stupid congresional hearing on antizionism antisemitism at Ivy League schools and it caused Penn’s president to resign. This is post 9-11 bullshyt all over again.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
No, I'm just familiar with Biden's foreign policy so what he's doing isn't out of what I expect.

I've chastised some of yall for whipping yourselves up into a frenzy like this was some out of the norm US foreign policy excserise.

I've chastised folks for pretending to care about human rights, but also call for US and the west to pull all support for Israel like that doesn't create a larger humanitarian issue.

I've chastised folks for incorrectly, suggesting that it's as simple as the US saying do something and Israel will just do it.

I've chastised people for thinking the President has the ability to unilaterally make funding decisions that involve congress.
in all of this writing, you still refuse to be critical of the Biden administration’s decisions in supporting ethnic cleansing.

I could give a fukk what the defense industry does these days.
thats a lie

but it certainly won't bother me as much as it bothers you all just based purely on where I stand on the political spectrum.
The nihilism spectrum.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Yet you consider uproar from those who oppose the US' position as people "not living in reality." Do you not credit the backlash with the change in rhetoric? Do you not believe in political pressure? Do things just play out as they do, with the will of the people having no influence on our government?
This is this disingenuous thing you do. You make this bold claim:

For example, Biden is going to lose the election over Palestinian backlash. As support you'll say 68% of Americans don't support Israel.

Then we take a look a the data and it shows only 2% of voters view this as a deciding factor in how they vote. Most Americans support a ceasefire. More Americans support Israel. Virtually no Americans support Hamas. And the extreme majority of Americans hold sympathies for both the Israelis and Palestinians, but for different reasons.

So when I say live in reality, it really means not trying to hyperbolize every situation like you're a campaign ad.

2% could have been devastating to Biden in 2020, but I would call that an understatement.
Here you go again.
about 15%~ of Biden's votes were by younger voters, who are more likely to be strongly against genocide, and much better informed about the conflict. They don't even need to be against Biden, just lose their enthusiasm for voting at the level they did in 2020. The Mulsim populations in swing states have been mentioned already.
I don't think it's a guarantee that it will cause him to lose, but it's naive to say it won't effect his chances. Things are going to be different when people are staring down the barrel of another potential Trump term, so I think he still has tons of time to pivot, but he's not going to shake this genocide Joe image, probably ever. As time goes on, it will be what more and more people remember him for in the way that people remember Obama for drone strikes.
like I said reality tells a different story.

peaceful-resolution.png

dems-biden-on-israel.png

demonstrations-by-party.png

(That said, it isn't impacting Mr. Biden's overall approval rating, which is generally holding steady and is at 41%, in part because Americans don't rank the war among the U.S.' top problems.)

It's refreshing to hear you admit that.
said this numerous times, but it's a dead horse.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
And the "If Trump did this you would be opposed to it" take is such a shyt take because we know what Trump says he would do.

I love this take because it makes supporting an extreme right-wing government’s ethnic cleansing operation not seem that bad. It’s so devoid of feeling and humanity, but you brehs genuinely believe it’s fine because “look, Trump would…”

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
in all of this writing, you still refuse to be critical of the Biden administration’s decisions in supporting ethnic cleansing.
I don't believe Palestinians are an ethnic group.

And even if you believe that Palestinians make up 21% of the population in Israel proper.

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I love this take because it makes supporting an extreme right-wing government’s ethnic cleansing operation not seem that bad. It’s so devoid of feeling and humanity, but you brehs genuinely believe it’s fine because “look, Trump would…”
This is you being emotional. Gazans are being blown to bits because the idiots over in Hamas either wanted this or didn't plan on it and Israel currently has a government formed by hardnliners who don't give a fukk.

But there is a distinction between Biden and Trump. Neither may not appease you, but sometimes you're going to have to make nonperfect choices. Or make no choice at all and se how it plays out I guess.

But I certainly know adding another hardliner to the equation will certainly create the scenario you think is about to happen.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
This is you being emotional.
Nah, that’s me not supporting evil acts. Over five hundred people a day are being killed and a bunch of kids are growing up parent-les isn’t going to make me pause and say, “well Trump would do worse.”

Ethnic cleansing is horrific and as your disturbed said earlier, you are fine with it only because it’s Biden doing it.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Nah, that’s me not supporting evil acts. Over five hundred people a day are being killed and a bunch of kids are growing up parent-les isn’t going to make me pause and say, “well Trump would do worse.”

Ethnic cleansing is horrific and as your disturbed said earlier, you are fine with it only because it’s Biden doing it.
I'm fine with it because I generally don't give a fukk if the entire region finally bombs itself into the 21st century.

As an American there are things that matter more to me than whatever the fukk they want to do over there.

Which is largely why I don't support sending more aid to Israel because it isn't going to get us to a peaceful resolution and I don't think there's anyone in power serious about that.

Last edited:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
In 1948 Palestinians welcomed jew refugees into their country and allowed them to build up infrastructure to self sustain.( this is not excluding u.k colonial occupation of Palestine). Some how this has turned into Palestinians need to get out of Gaza and the west bank whether that be Jordan, Egypt or Yemen. This is genocide and ethnic cleansing by cac white supremacist who practice judaism

That’s the most plain way to say it.