emoney

custom user title
Daps
Daps
Reppin
#LWO
both Jews and Arabs are racist towards Black people....all one needs to do is read their religious texts to realize it.

Islam isn't a religion for Arabs. It's a religion for humanity. Most Muslims aren't even Arabs. And you read the Quran forreal? Don't see how when you can make such a false statement.

"Even as the fingers of the two hands are equal, so are human beings equal to one another. No one has any right, nor any preference to claim over another. You are brothers."
-The Prophet Muhammad

Plus everybody with any knowledge about the conflict knows it isn't even a religious issue. It's an issue of theft. Anybody is capable of theft.

EDIT: @88m3 you can carry on your trollfest breh just wanted to make a point.

Last edited by a moderator:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
both Jews and Arabs are racist towards Black people....all one needs to do is read their religious texts to realize it.

Eh I grew up in a Jewish city
Thorn hill Ontario where 50 percent of folks are Jewish and I never had any issues, Jewish people to me are great nice people.

We both are targeted by neo nazis , I dunno why we don't get alon better :notimpressed:

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Looks like Netanyahu got what he was looking for

‘It’s hard to believe that support for Netanyahu could go any higher than it already is right now’
Benjamin Netanyahu’s support in Israel widespread | Israel & Middle East | World | News | National Post

When Israel says it doesn’t target journalists, it is lying
When Israel says it doesn't target journalists, it is lying | The Electronic Intifada

Dancing Israeli students chant “Death to the Arabs” at rally backing Gaza slaughter
Dancing Israeli students chant

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Looks like Netanyahu got what he was looking for

‘It’s hard to believe that support for Netanyahu could go any higher than it already is right now’
Benjamin Netanyahu’s support in Israel widespread | Israel & Middle East | World | News | National Post

When Israel says it doesn’t target journalists, it is lying
When Israel says it doesn't target journalists, it is lying | The Electronic Intifada

Dancing Israeli students chant “Death to the Arabs” at rally backing Gaza slaughter
Dancing Israeli students chant

has that piece of shyt Obama said anything yet? Or is he too busy checking out Elephant testicles in Thailand.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
@Tuaminator no troll what is the general stance of converting to another religion in Islam?

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
why asking a question that you already know?

Apostate right? huh..

I just wondered if you knew what the consensus was within the community.

I knew in some places it's punishable by death obviously.

I had a thought about how to end this conflict.

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
I just wondered if you knew what the consensus was within the community.

I knew in some places it's punishable by death obviously.

I had a thought about how to end this conflict.

I was thinking the same actually :obama:

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Rabbi Yaakov Yosef: “The IDF must learn from the Syrians how to slaughter the enemy”

“The army has got to learn from the Syrians how to slaughter and crush the enemy” - that is how Rabbi Yaakov Yosef, son of Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, “blessed” the IDF [sic] soldiers who may soon find themselves within the Gaza Strip, within the framework of a ground operation which may happen in practice.

According to the report on the Jewish Voice [hakol hayehudi] website, Rabbi Yosef gave a sermon today at the Cave of the Patriarchs in Hebron, and among other statements blessed the IDF soldiers by saying: “we warmly bless the soldiers and pray that they leave in peace and return in peace.” Immediately thereafter he said that the IDF should learn from the Syrians “how to slaughter and how to crush the enemy.”

According to the report, Rabbi Yosef said similar things in a sermon he gave in Jerusalem last weekend. Yosef was interrogated by the police in the past for alleged incitement, due to his statement of consent and approval for the Torat Hamelech book, which deals in the halacahic laws of war under the Torah.

The Syrian army has been universally condemned for indiscriminate shelling and bombing of Syrian towns and cities resulting in tens of thousands of deaths and injuries and widespread destruction amid the ongoing civil war in that country.

Frequent incitement
Incitement by Israeli religious leaders is not new. Last June, Rabbi Shmuel Eliyahu was appointed to an advisory committee for Magen David Adom, Israel’s ICRC affiliate.

Eliyahu, the Chief Rabbi of Safad, whose salary is paid by the Israeli government, has a long, well-documented history of extreme racism and has called for violence against Palestinians.

In 2007, for example, Eliyahu called on Israel to “kill a million” Palestinians to stop rocket fire from Gaza. Eliyahu’s late father, Rabbi Mordechai Eliyahu, had previously ruled “that there was absolutely no moral prohibition against the indiscriminate killing of civilians.”

Yaakov’s own father, Ovadia Yosef, has also been the inspiration for his son. In 2001, the elder Yosef, known for calling the Palestinians “snakes,” effectively called for their extermination.

“It is forbidden to be merciful to them. You must send missiles to them and annihilate them. They are evil and damnable,” the revered cleric said.

Israeli ministers have also used violent rhetoric as the escalating Israeli assault on Gaza has claimed dozens of civilian lives.

Israel’s “minister of home front defense” Avi Dichter called for Israel to “reformat” Gaza – wipe it clean – like a computer hard drive, except using bombs.

Transport minister Israel Katz called for Israel to bomb Gaza so hard that the population would flee into Egypt, and for Israel to cut off water and electricity supplies.

And Eli Yishai, the interior minister and the head of the Shas party said the goal of the current assault “is to send Gaza back to the Middle Ages.”

“IDF must learn from the Syrians how to slaughter the enemy,â€? says prominent Israeli rabbi | The Electronic Intifada

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
@Techniec is The Electronic Intifada your go to site for news on Palestine?

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
if you look at theis from a religious standpoint...this war will be fought till the end of time...as a matter of fact its a war that has been going on since time immemorial. The sons of Abraham's sons Isaac and Ishmael.

Still i would prefer if America had no stance but that is impossible.