mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
He knows the truth, he's just going to play dumb because he knows how bad it looks to admit it. He's been doing this in this thread this whole time.
It’s a weird troll he is doing. At least @88m3 admits to being an Islamaphobe and @Pressure just follows whatever Biden says and is a nihilist. @ADevilYouKhow is weirdly pretending that none of us can see whats happening.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It’s a weird troll he is doing. At least @88m3 admits to being an Islamaphobe and @Pressure just follows whatever Biden says. @ADevilYouKhow is weirdly pretending that none of us can see whats happening.
Bruh, 88m3 and advilyoumnow are the same person :mjlol: .

And no, I just don’t care much about this shyt because it’s been going on my entire life twice over and it’s just one of those things I’ve accepted long ago.

I told y'all on my first or second post that Israel was going to be able to satisfy their bloodlust.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Pretty sure they just suffered their worst terrorist attack ever and their enemies formed like Voltron

:manny:
That obscures what happened though.

We got hit on 9/11 because we didn’t politely the pieces together. Bin Laden determined to attack in America

These dudes literally had the exact plan a year ahead of time and didn’t do anything because they didn’t believe their enemy was capable.

Their enemies didn’t form like Voltron. Israel got cocky and now are trying to swing their American funded missiles like they know what they are doing.

They haven’t rescued one hostage in a two month war.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Bruh, 88m3 and advilyoumnow are the same person :mjlol: .
Oh okay, so they @88m3 and @ADevilYouKhow have admitted to being the same person. Cool.

I told y'all on my first or second post that Israel was going to be able to satisfy their bloodlust.
This is a weird take. You can actually be critical of this stuff instead of not questioning it and chastising people for being critical.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Oh okay, so they @88m3 and @ADevilYouKhow have admitted to being the same person. Cool.

This is a weird take. You can actually be critical of this stuff instead of not questioning it and chastising people for being critical.
You just want me to be emotionally invested. I've admitted long ago it's a fukked up situation they're in, that America isn't going to turn it's back on Israel, and a lot of people in Gaza will suffer.

This is all useless and we'll be right back here in another 10 years just like we had until both sides decide they need to take a different path.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
That obscures what happened though.

We got hit on 9/11 because we didn’t politely the pieces together. Bin Laden determined to attack in America

These dudes literally had the exact plan a year ahead of time and didn’t do anything because they didn’t believe their enemy was capable.

Their enemies didn’t form like Voltron. Israel got cocky and now are trying to swing their American funded missiles like they know what they are doing.

top three lines are supposed to be relevant to what?

They’re being attacked from Lebanon, Syria, West Bank, Gaza, and Yemen.

They were pretty thoroughly embarrassed and aren’t safe without US support so you’re saying I’m right

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
You just want me to be emotionally invested. I've admitted long ago it's a fukked up situation they're in, that America isn't going to turn it's back on Israel, and a lot of people in Gaza will suffer.

This is all useless and we'll be right back here in another 10 years just like we had until both sides decide they need to take a different path.
Unacceptable

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin

While Gazans Suffer, Hamas Reaps the Benefits​

It has gained prestige among Palestinians while poisoning Israel’s relations with the Arab world and putting the Palestinian issue back on the Western agenda.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
top three lines are supposed to be relevant to what?

They’re being attacked from Lebanon, Syria, West Bank, Gaza, and Yemen.

They were pretty thoroughly embarrassed and aren’t safe without US support so you’re saying I’m right
It‘s relevant cause we already went on a 20 year debacle because we got embarrassed. We already know where this is going they aren’t going to beat Hamas with air strikes otherwise we would be in pro-America Iraq and Afghanistan.

They were being attacked before Oct 7. Now they have lost access to the Red Sea because of the Yemeni rebels.

They didn’t believe in Oct 7 because they got cocky on the Iron Dome, nukes, the six day war, and American connections.

when this first started( I was bushed) someone posted we would be hypocrites to reign in Israel after what we did in the Middle East. But the truth is telling Israel the truth may have avoided a lot of this. Unless Israel is ready to go in and kill Hamas in other countries( which could set off further escalation), Hamas will claim victory by simply surviving and the regular Palestinians will be standing in rubble.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
In 1948 Palestinians welcomed jew refugees into their country and allowed them to build up infrastructure to self sustain.( this is not excluding u.k colonial occupation of Palestine). Some how this has turned into Palestinians need to get out of Gaza and the west bank whether that be Jordan, Egypt or Yemen. This is genocide and ethnic cleansing by cac white supremacist who practice judaism

Last edited:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU

This really begs the question, if you're not emotionally invested in the conflict, why are you so emotionally invested in attacking anyone who criticizes Israel or the US' role in it? Why go through the trouble if you don't actually give a shyt?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
This is the funniest thing of all. Not only didnt they rescue a hostage, they have put them in harms way in the immediate aftermath of the attack when they shot at everyone indiscriminately, and then bombed the hell out of Gaza and probably killed a lot of them there. They have shown no concern for the hostages and continue not to.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
You just want me to be emotionally invested.
That’s not what I said or want. All I’ve said is you can say something is wrong even if it’s a Democratic president doing the wrong.

You posted that Ryan Grim tweet where he understood why Hamas did it, and then when Biden condemned it you decided to become a Zionist.

The only thing you seem emotionally invested in is saying it’s fine for Biden to do this.

Like I said before, it’s okay to be critical of leadership decisions. You not only decided not too, but chastise others for being critical.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
This really begs the question, if you're not emotionally invested in the conflict, why are you so emotionally invested in attacking anyone who criticizes Israel or the US' role in it? Why go through the trouble if you don't actually give a shyt?
The only thing he cares about is Biden’s re-election/what helps the defense industry. It’s a weird position.